Apology

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Freya

Re: Apology

Post by Freya » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Charles has yet to answer my question. Does he have anything of merit to add to this discussion, or does he just come here to cast spurious aspersions on some woman he knows nothing of...?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 am

Freya, do you now see the hypocrisy when those of northern European origin moan about immigration to the USA?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:31 pm

The failure of some whites to acknowledge proper history about how they didn't really discover an empty continent centuries ago, is not an excuse to tolerate hostile Muslim immigrants that push for sharia law, and also are the only ones with a clitoral circumcision problem in America. I guess since Nessie wants all who complain about immigrants to be naturally tied to the land so that they won't be hypocrites, he should shut his fucking mouth about Europeans demanding the Muslims stop coming since the crime rate with them is always disproportionately high. :lol:

But he won't. As a liberal, his game to deny the female circumcision problem, the rape problem, the drugs and murder problem and the no go zones problems stems from his ultimate agenda. Blot out/expose racism. Anyone who opposes immigration is a fascist who just wants to kill all non whites. Which is wrong since my grandparents' generation fought against the Germans in world war two because they opposed a perceived fascist threat, BUT ALSO WANTED THEIR BORDERS CLOSED BACK HOME. Those people are called conservatives. But liberals these days love to deny this middle ground between hating fascism but also wanting tight borders exist. They deny the existence of conservatives. They have to lie and say it's either liberal or fascist. NO gray area. How else are they going to continue to fight the rise in true conservatism if they can't lie and make up fake bogeymen?

On the other hand, some white conservatives don't have the greatest view about women or rape either. So that's why some strand of liberalism is supposed to be there for women when it comes to protecting them from violent men. But again, liberalism is now regressive. If it was progressive, it would ADVANCE instead of GOING BACK. It would attack brown misogyny with the same vigour it does white misogyny in order to PROGRESS in protecting women and girls. But alas it does not. Women's safety and freedom in Europe, and that of ex Muslims who are also targets of extremists...THEIR safety is negotiable for regressive liberals when the skin colour of the perpetrator changes.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 am

Allahu Akbar!

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:31 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:31 pm
The failure of some whites to acknowledge proper history about how they didn't really discover an empty continent centuries ago, is not an excuse to tolerate hostile Muslim immigrants that push for sharia law, and also are the only ones with a clitoral circumcision problem in America. I guess since Nessie wants all who complain about immigrants to be naturally tied to the land so that they won't be hypocrites, he should shut his fucking mouth about Europeans demanding the Muslims stop coming since the crime rate with them is always disproportionately high. :lol:

But he won't. As a liberal, his game to deny the female circumcision problem, the rape problem, the drugs and murder problem and the no go zones problems stems from his ultimate agenda. Blot out/expose racism. Anyone who opposes immigration is a fascist who just wants to kill all non whites. Which is wrong since my grandparents' generation fought against the Germans in world war two because they opposed a perceived fascist threat, BUT ALSO WANTED THEIR BORDERS CLOSED BACK HOME. Those people are called conservatives. But liberals these days love to deny this middle ground between hating fascism but also wanting tight borders exist. They deny the existence of conservatives. They have to lie and say it's either liberal or fascist. NO gray area. How else are they going to continue to fight the rise in true conservatism if they can't lie and make up fake bogeymen?

On the other hand, some white conservatives don't have the greatest view about women or rape either. So that's why some strand of liberalism is supposed to be there for women when it comes to protecting them from violent men. But again, liberalism is now regressive. If it was progressive, it would ADVANCE instead of GOING BACK. It would attack brown misogyny with the same vigour it does white misogyny in order to PROGRESS in protecting women and girls. But alas it does not. Women's safety and freedom in Europe, and that of ex Muslims who are also targets of extremists...THEIR safety is negotiable for regressive liberals when the skin colour of the perpetrator changes.
If you knew your history and were not blinded by your bias and prejudices, you would condemn the appalling acts of the earliest European immigrants (northern and Hispanic), both towards the natives and amongst each other.

Uncontrolled Muslim immigration to Europe has been rightly stopped. Uncontrolled immigration is invariably wrong and problematic. All immigration should be controlled.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 pm

if Nessie knew history himself, he would know I am partial to the theories of sylvie on youtube about our alien heritage and the fact that the human race was once peaceful and interacted with each other thanks to the teachings and modes of transport from our benevolent teachers. Eventually the parasites infiltrated, took over and caused war, bloodshed and a host of other problems. He would know I am against all kinds of imperialism. He would know I am against the white devil fucking with the brown parts of the world as I have said many times. Nessie should also know I am partial to the theories which state the nazis were very much in part bankrolled by the west and that there was a sect of the evil Illuminati buried within the nazi party. Nessie should also know I have caught shit for the former from other revisionists.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 pm
if Nessie knew history himself, he would know I am partial to the theories of sylvie on youtube about our alien heritage and the fact that the human race was once peaceful and interacted with each other thanks to the teachings and modes of transport from our benevolent teachers. Eventually the parasites infiltrated, took over and caused war, bloodshed and a host of other problems. He would know I am against all kinds of imperialism. He would know I am against the white devil fucking with the brown parts of the world as I have said many times. Nessie should also know I am partial to the theories which state the nazis were very much in part bankrolled by the west and that there was a sect of the evil Illuminati buried within the nazi party. Nessie should also know I have caught shit for the former from other revisionists.
Is this the Jim Condit Jr. "Hitler was a Jew funded by the Rothschild bankers" theory? I thought that had been debunked almost as soon as it hit the market.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Jim Condit Jr is a nobody and his sources were questionable at best. There are better sources out there and there are older, more reliable studies than what that moron Jim was able to compile.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 pm
Jim Condit Jr is a nobody and his sources were questionable at best. There are better sources out there and there are older, more reliable studies than what that moron Jim was able to compile.
What are the sources?
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 pm
I know you are partial to pretty much every CT going.