With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Post Reply
User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2925
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 pm

The future is looking very grim indeed for the White race. Of course this state of affairs makes Duke Umeroffen, DasPrussian, StatMech, both Jeff's, XYZ and Balmoral feel warm and fuzzy inside.

The ever increasing flood of non White filth must be stopped and then reversed. We need complete racial separation from the subhuman hoards of the Third World if we are to survive.

This short film is a highly accurate representation of the race war which is beginning in Europe.

With Open Gates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

onetruth
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 pm
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by onetruth » Sat May 20, 2017 9:36 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 pm
The ever increasing flood of non White filth must be stopped and then reversed. We need complete racial separation from the subhuman hoards of the Third World if we are to survive.

Calling others " subhumans " just points out to you being a lesser human being.

Just another example of what holocaust deniers are all about.

~

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8334
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by been-there » Sat May 20, 2017 12:03 pm

onetruth wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 9:36 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 pm
The ever increasing flood of non White filth must be stopped and then reversed. We need complete racial separation from the subhuman hoards of the Third World if we are to survive.

Calling others " subhumans " just points out to you being a lesser human being.

Just another example of what holocaust deniers are all about.
Erm... are you saying that he and ALL holocaust revisionists are “lesser human beings”??!!

Oh the irony. :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

onetruth
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 pm
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by onetruth » Sat May 20, 2017 5:07 pm

been-there wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:03 pm
Erm... are you saying that he and ALL holocaust revisionists are “lesser human beings”??!!

Oh the irony.
So it did not bother you Traynor calling people subhumans , hence you did not find it proper to correct him.

Instead you only had issues with my remark. Thanks for showing what you are all about.

~

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2925
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat May 20, 2017 8:13 pm

onetruth wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 9:36 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 pm
The ever increasing flood of non White filth must be stopped and then reversed. We need complete racial separation from the subhuman hoards of the Third World if we are to survive.

Calling others " subhumans " just points out to you being a lesser human being.

Just another example of what holocaust deniers are all about.

~
Perhaps I was being a little blunt with my original wording. Is the following more to your satisfaction?

"We need complete separation from all other species/subspecies if the White race is to survive."


KAS wrote:
The moral imperative of all life is to strive for the survival of one’s kind. Don’t let the real haters — the real killers — the real monsters — trick you into believing that our race’s survival is “wrong” or unimportant. Nothing is more important. Nothing is more right. Our survival is essential...

http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/11/do-the-right-thing/
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Werd
Posts: 8724
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by Werd » Sat May 20, 2017 10:41 pm

onetruth wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 9:36 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 pm
The ever increasing flood of non White filth must be stopped and then reversed. We need complete racial separation from the subhuman hoards of the Third World if we are to survive.

Calling others " subhumans " just points out to you being a lesser human being.

Just another example of what holocaust deniers are all about.

~
A leftist retard who still doesn't get it. People who come from a culture that hates gays and abuses women and engages in female circumcision are in fact subhuman. It's a fact! GET THE F___ OVER IT!

Why don't you liberal hypocrites enforce your liberal values across the board and stop demanding only white people adhere to them? We all know why you liberal idiots, such as holocaust controversies, refuse to talk about the refugee crisis. Because the stats prove they rape and murder and assault at rates disproportionate to their population in their new European countries. Why? Because it will somehow justify the rise of nazi-ism and a new holocaust will happen. And we must prevent that. :roll: This conspiracy theory the left has concocted, topped with a sprinkling of "not all Muslims are like that" prevents the necessary conversation about immigration that needs to happen. They don't want it to happen. They would prefer white girls keep getting assaulted and called racist if they dare to report it.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05 ... ethnicity/
Victim blaming is never good. Unless the victim is white and the perpetrator is an immigrant.

In other words, the left will tolerate/ignore rape and assault and clitoral circumcision as long as brown people are doing it because multi culturalism is much more important than the safety of white German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, etc teenage girls. Their refusal to call a spade a spade and their refusal to stand up for the victims because of the skin colour/or religion of the perpetrator is in fact going to allow "bigots" to "steal feminism" as some claim. This is the fault of the left. They refuse to accept the reality that these immigrants don't belong in the west which gave birth to gay rights, women's rights and the general refusal to circumcise EITHER SEX (at least compared with America and Canada and Australia where many infant boys still are).

Werd
Posts: 8724
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by Werd » Sat May 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Yes we all know onetruth that whitey is bad and has done some bad things and shed much blood. But guess what? That's INTERNATIONAL BANKING FAMILIES and their puppets in GOVERNMENT. That is political. That has nothing to do the sociological issue of why middle class white people should be opening their doors and neighbourhoods to third world filth coming from war torn countries that their corrupted lying leaders attacked without proper consent. Does anyone need reminding that at least one of the wars Bush II launched in America's name was illegal and WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF CONGRESS? The idea that bankers can cause political wars in countries with backwards attitudes to women, and have the refugees come and bring their garbage attitudes to the middle class in the west is absurd. It's not even an argument! :lol:

Islam was bloody before the 20th century. The Moors/Barbars captured and killed many white slaves. They cited the Koran to their liking to justify their nonsense.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxW-iWLokcs

And.

Image
Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters by Robert C. Davis
This is a study that digs deeply into this 'other' slavery, the bondage of Europeans by North-African Muslims that flourished during the same centuries as the heyday of the trans-Atlantic trade from sub-Saharan Africa to the Americas. Here are explored the actual extent of Barbary Coast slavery, the dynamic relationship between master and slave, and the effects of this slaving on Italy, one of the slave takers' primary targets and victims.

Image
White Gold by Giles Milton
An interesting read about the Moroccan Jew/Moslem slave trade is the 2005 book edited and compiled by Giles Milton, entitled WHITE GOLD. The Extraordinary Story of Thomas Pellow and Islam’s One million White Slaves. It is the true story of Thomas Pellow a Cornish cabin boy who was forced into Moslem/Jew slavery in Morocco from 1713 to 1736; his memories were published in London in 1739.

Image
White Slaves, African Masters by Paul Baepler
It has been said that the Indian captivity narrative, in which kidnapped or captured colonials reported the hardships of imprisonment at the hands of native people, is the first truly American literary genre. In White Slaves, African Masters, historian Paul Baepler shows that this genre had a precursor in the so-called Barbary captivity narrative, in which some unlucky European (or, later, American) describes life as a slave of the Algerian and Moroccan pashas, rulers of the Barbary Coast. Such narratives form part of Cervantes's Don Quixote and Defoe's Robinson Crusoe; they also make up a large canon of literary, historical, and autobiographical works that are scarcely known today, even among historians. Yet in their time, these writings were widely circulated. Cotton Mather, the famed New England cleric, used several of them to denounce the Muslims of North Africa, proclaiming from the pulpit that being their prisoner was "the most horrible captivity in the world," and Benjamin Franklin drew on Barbary captivity narratives to decry the slave trade of the Southern United States.

Image
Barbarian Cruelty by Francis Brooks
It was during the 1600s that Barbary corsairs-pirates from the Barbary Coast of North Africa were at their most active and terrible. With the full support of the Moorish rulers of North Africa, these Muslim slavers raided southern Europe, the Atlantic European coast, Britain and Ireland almost at will. Most estimates indicate that by 1780, at least 1.2 million Europeans had been seized. Very few ever managed to escape, and most ended their days dying of starvation, disease, or maltreatment. This remarkable book, first published in 1693, contains one of the few genuine eye-witness accounts, written by a white slave who managed to escape. Its graphic description of the lot of white slaves, the Moorish relations with the Jews of North Africa, the conditions of the time and the author's eventual escape, cast a dramatic and nowadays, oft-hidden light upon the time when whites were enslaved.

Sorry liberals but simply reading "Orientalism" by Edward Said won't cut it. :lol: Nobody is saying that just because a culture is backward or not liberal enough that we should kill them all or that we want to kill them all. This is a strawman created by the left. The argument is to KEEP THAT SHIT OUT OF THE WEST. Why wage war? It costs money and enriches the rich and harms the middle class via taxation. Any true right winger or conservative should be AGAINST WAR if they are truly looking out for the interests of the middle class. Isolationism is a good thing. Not intervention. I'm surprised these days to see so many liberals actually balking at whether or not war should be waged. I guess they have to be pro war like Hilary just because she's a leftist and they want to troll all those horrible straight white men that are against war. :lol: They are so against straight white middle class men they will defend Islam even when it cuts up the clits of little girls. That's how batshit crazy a lot of them are now, including the so called progressive feminists.
Last edited by Werd on Sat May 20, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd
Posts: 8724
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by Werd » Sat May 20, 2017 11:03 pm

onetruth wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:07 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:03 pm
Erm... are you saying that he and ALL holocaust revisionists are “lesser human beings”??!!

Oh the irony.
So it did not bother you Traynor calling people subhumans , hence you did not find it proper to correct him.

Instead you only had issues with my remark. Thanks for showing what you are all about.

~
Actually you two fuckers have a lot of common ground. For one thing, you are both obviously pro Islam. Why else would you guys be fighting revisionists on whether or not a group of people that are more prone to rape and assault in Europe, and also female circumcision and sharia law demands in America...should be treated with respect for their crazy beliefs.

On the other hand, I don't know why I'm addressing onetruth directly. He won't be coming back here to defend his idiocy or his willingness to bow to Islam. Hell, he had dodged me before as seen here in been-there's echo chamber about how great Islam is. :lol: He has already patted himself on the back and left thinking he has attained victory.

Now I'm not a Zionist like this atheist here is, but damnit he makes a good point. In fact, several, regarding the current topic of discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EidB2D1Qa3g
Turns out this guy hates the BNP! So liberals can't cry racist or Islamophobe! Oh, they hate that. Having their favourite card taken away.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2214
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by Scott » Sun May 21, 2017 7:36 am

In refreshing my memory about PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls), the carcinogenic miracle synthetic transformer oil, supposedly taken as booty by the Allies after WWII, I learned that a big problem in Sub-Saharan Africa is that the Nigg3rs swarthy locals use salvaged transformer oil to cook fry bread on roadside food stands.

The Noble Savages like the synthetic transformer oil because it does not evaporate like vegetable oil when heated, and it does not violate Mohammedan dietary laws like bacon grease when consumed. Whitey will always pay off the local chief to re-electrify their village anyway.


Image

Image


I suppose this is poetic justice for naïve Liberal UN aid workers and missionaries inclined to sample the local fare in their zeal to convert the heathen to Jesus and save them from themselves. Serves the pale faces right for electrifying their villages in the first place. What we they thinking?

Loosely translated the song below goes:

Today we eat the fry bread with the White girl. Tomorrow we eat the White girl with the fry bread.

Image


You can't make this stuff up.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
Mark Caine
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)

Post by Mark Caine » Sun May 21, 2017 12:54 pm

onetruth wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 9:36 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 pm
The ever increasing flood of non White filth must be stopped and then reversed. We need complete racial separation from the subhuman hoards of the Third World if we are to survive.

Calling others " subhumans " just points out to you being a lesser human being.

Just another example of what holocaust deniers are all about.

~

What exactly is the relationship between Charles Traynor's political opinions and the veracity of his conclusions on the Holocaust?
All I see here is a cheap attempt at character assassination by a coward who dare not face Charles in open debate.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests