Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon May 15, 2017 9:39 pm

This post is dedicated to DasPrussian and NexGen.

Taking you a stage further in your appreciation of Kitty Hart-Moxon's vile dishonesty.

In Kitty - Return to Auschwitz filmed in November 1978, Kitty Hart tells us she saw burning pits and mass murder at the white house behind the main sauna building at Birkenau.

She witnessed Dante's Inferno with her own eyes because the SS woman in charge of her work group was a "reasonable" type of woman.

Kitty Hart:

"...it was quite a sort of a reasonable SS woman who took us around here because she thought she'd give us a, a treat and a walk, you, you see, via woods which we could never otherwise never have seen"

Time stamp: - 58:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyW2rRM-1a8

However, in the 2015 documentary One Day in Auschwitz, Kitty changes her story completely and attempts to demonise the once "reasonable" SS woman by claiming she only took Kitty and the others past the burning pits because she didn't like going in between the fences because she was afraid of being electrocuted.

Timestamp; - 35:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZYgzW2fS0o

Unfortunately for Kitty her lie regarding the danger of electrocution from the camp fencing during daylight working hours is disproved by a book published by none other than the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum.

The Architecture of Crime, p.66

The power to the fence was switched off during the day because the majority of prisoners were working outside the camp and the SS guard force had withdrawn to an outer security perimeter. This is well documented and if I have time tomorrow I will post a few references from Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp published by the USHMM.

I wonder if Kitty or her die hard HC crew supporters can reasonably explain why low ranking SS-helferin were allowed to repeatedly get away with taking their work groups casually trekking past top secret killing operations?
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu May 18, 2017 8:52 pm

I now have the complete set of Kitty's early lie filled books. Poor Duke and DasPrussian. They've been in denial but I think it is finally dawning on them 2017 is the summer Kitty is finally exposed for the monster she truly is.

:)

Last edited by Charles Traynor on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Henry

Post by Henry » Thu May 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:52 pm
I now have the complete set of Kitty's early lie filled books. Poor Duke and DasPrussian. They've been in denial but I think it is finally dawning on them 2017 is the summer Kitty is finally exposed for the monster she truly is.

:)

Happy hunting, Charles. I see that ubiquitous ghoul, Lord Russell, is in attendance for any shekels on offer. Now there's a man who surely failed his old school motto if there ever was one...Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis - for the benefit of Nessie; "Not Only the Intellect but also the Character'

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Thank you, Henry. Tomorrow I will post a picture of the particularly nasty back cover of this paperback edition. Perhaps then a few more individuals who have been following this topic will begin to understand why Kitty Hart needs to be exposed to the world as the vile racist liar and child abuser she really is.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 pm

The chances of any inmate encountering a 'reasonable' SS member is extremely unlikely , therefore I would be more willing to believe the electric fence scenario.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Henry

Post by Henry » Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 pm
The chances of any inmate encountering a 'reasonable' SS member is extremely unlikely , therefore I would be more willing to believe the electric fence scenario.
Depends on what's considered a "reasonable member". My missus reckons they start at about 9 inches.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Henry wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Depends on what's considered a "reasonable member". My missus reckons they start at about 9 inches.
Well considering she married a big prick, she probably knows what she's talking about :lol:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Henry

Post by Henry » Fri May 19, 2017 11:40 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 pm
Henry wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Well considering she married a big prick, she probably knows what she's talking about :lol:
Prick with ears she'd say.

Btw I believe Kitty Hart used to enjoy an early morning length or three down at her local swimming baths in Brum.

Henry

Post by Henry » Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 am

DasPrussian wrote:
The thin lady on the left of the fat lady on the cover of this book I recently found in the Oxfam shop on London's Brick Lane might beg to differ...

onetruth

Post by onetruth » Sat May 20, 2017 9:44 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:01 pm
Never mind me, I'm just practicing for the real deal a little later this year.

You wish to inform the authorities on a jewess , i wonder how many nazis used the same wards during the holocaust ...

So basicly all you are missing is any content to that letter of yours . Impressing.