Determining witness credibility.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Determining witness credibility.

Post by Nessie »

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:51 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 am
Nessie said.
"Malkinia or TII for the one 8 days, on the TII station platform and waiting in trains for those who stayed for a few hours or overnight."

The witnesses said that they went to Treblinka. They even thought that the people who didn't leave with them were gassed and cremated. Do you have any proof that the witnesses were lying or simply too stupid to know where they were?
Heinz Rosenberg was admitted in the Treblinka camp with a whole train load of people for a day and then left in another train. This is obvious evidence the selection process occurred inside the Treblinka camp:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2654&start=1170#p102302
He got as far as where the prisoners had to hand over their property and then he was taken back and put onto a train. What happened to the women and 750 men he say were left behind and never seen again?
Last edited by Nessie on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie said.
"Those who described selections on arrival never described going inside the camp and being processed, showered etc. They waited and then got back on trains."

Let's see your proof of that statement. Who said that they never entered the camp? Explain how they were guarded at night. Where did they take care of their sanitary needs? What about food and water? How do you know that none of the deportees ever left the unloading dock?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie said.
"What happened to the 750 he say were left behind and never seen again?'

Since nobody was gassed, buried, exhumed, cremated and reburied at Treblinka, what difference does it make where the 750 went?

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 am
Nessie said.
"Those who described selections on arrival never described going inside the camp and being processed, showered etc. They waited and then got back on trains."

Let's see your proof of that statement. Who said that they never entered the camp? Explain how they were guarded at night. Where did they take care of their sanitary needs? What about food and water? How do you know that none of the deportees ever left the unloading dock?
We have been through this before. We went through what the witnesses to selections said. I know that no one was fully processed as in they were showered etc because none of them say that happened to them and no witness from those who worked inside the camp said that happened.

Some did say they were given food (it may have been soup IIRC) and then re-boarded the train. I am going with they remained at the stattion because they do not describe going anywhere else.

Unlike you, I do not need to make up and exaggerate about what witnesses said.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:59 am
Nessie said.

Since nobody was gassed, buried, exhumed, cremated and reburied at Treblinka, what difference does it make where the 750 went?
A massive one, because by not being able to trace them, you cannot reasonably believe in their survival and it verifies the evidence you do not wnat to believe as it eliminates the alternative.

We have been over this before, have you got anything new to debate?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie said.
"I know that no one was fully processed as in they were showered etc because none of them say that happened to them and no witness from those who worked inside the camp said that happened."

Bullshit! There was a witness who specifically stated that he got a shower. "Sanitized" as it was called. Why are you lying about what the witnesses said Nessie? Did other deportees get showers? Probably but those 18-20 witnesses were just a very small percentage of the people who transited through Treblinka.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie said.
"We have been over this before, have you got anything new to debate?"

You have never refuted what I've said before so why should I bring more to the debate? You have no proof that anyone was gassed, buried, exhumed, cremated on the magic Jew barbeque and reburied at Treblinka. From Wiernik's hermetically sealed gas chambers to CS-C's lack of proof of any giant mass graves, you have nothing, Nessie.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:09 am
Nessie said.
"I know that no one was fully processed as in they were showered etc because none of them say that happened to them and no witness from those who worked inside the camp said that happened."

Bullshit! There was a witness who specifically stated that he got a shower. "Sanitized" as it was called. Why are you lying about what the witnesses said Nessie? Did other deportees get showers? Probably but those 18-20 witnesses were just a very small percentage of the people who transited through Treblinka.
He was referring to Majdanek. We have been through this before. The Hunt videos were deceptively edited and even he has now disowned them.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:14 am
Nessie said.
"We have been over this before, have you got anything new to debate?"

You have never refuted what I've said before so why should I bring more to the debate?
Yes I have, I listed each witness and quoted what they said in the video interview. None were processed through TII with showers etc.
You have no proof that anyone was gassed, buried, exhumed, cremated on the magic Jew barbeque and reburied at Treblinka. From Wiernik's hermetically sealed gas chambers to CS-C's lack of proof of any giant mass graves, you have nothing, Nessie.
I have plenty of evidence that is what happened, it does not matter you do not think the evidence makes for sufficient proof, you are biased. It is you who has nothing, which you admit yourself, when it comes to evidencing what happened to all the people last seen at TII.

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:02 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:59 am
Nessie said.

A massive one, because by not being able to trace them, you cannot reasonably believe in their survival and it verifies the evidence you do not wnat to believe as it eliminates the alternative.

We have been over this before, have you got anything new to debate?
As show by Nessie above, the story of the Jewish Holocaust is about to impose on others the absurd belief Jews did not survived but instead died at every German concentration camp during WWII. No one else in the whole world continually argues for the death of millions of people instead of their survival rather than Holocaust believers. It is almost as if every Holocaust believer really wish Jews to be dead regardless of any evidence or argument to the contrary. Holocaust believers are mental sick individuals who cannot fathom the possibility of Jews surviving, they must often talk about their preferred fantasies of how Jews are killed.