The main purveyors of Islamophobia

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: The main purveyors of Islamophobia

Post by Werd »

The definition of "apologist" and "apologetics" I presented do not permit you to escape that designation on a technical level (the only one that matters) since you are defending Islam and saying things like, "cultural accreation. You guys just don't understand. You're racist. Blah blah blah."
- I have NEVER said that "guys like Aryan Scholar, Charles Traynor and yourself are doing the work of the Jew... by wanting immigration stopped".
According to your own world view of Jews pushing false things about Islam to stir up hatred between Muslims and non Muslim gentiles, there is nothing bad in Islam. Therefore if there is nothing bad, there should be no need to stop immigration. Sorry, but that's your own world view being logically followed to the end. You can't disown it when it's convenient for you. But since we do oppose immigration, your world view claims we are playing into irrational fear and racism stirred up by the Jew when we are critical of immigration. And yet, the idea that by stopping immigration we are playing into the Jews' hands to stir up the racism pot, IS REFUTED by the fact that JEWS HAVE BEEN PUSHING FOR OPEN BORDERS. 1+1=2. Okay, been-there?

But if you are not against people wanting to close the borders and send many of the refugees back, excuse me RAPEFUGEES back, then we win the debate and your retort of "it's not in the Koran" is a useless argument as it does not help the women in Europe. It's a useless red herring when discussing the current problem of foreign attitudes that have no place in a modern secular western place. The anti woman, anti gay culture from the east is real and is self contained as it clashes with the west. The horrid cultural beliefs these Muslims have towards women were not created by the Jew. :lol:
There is no mention of FGM in the Quran.
See this video for at least one instance where Muhammad not only does not oppose it, but instructs how to properly do it. Start at 11:30 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9RmAo6XVAA
Last edited by Werd on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

A hilarious take on Steve Shives.

Five Stupid Things About Islamophilia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFiUgST7LYM

Ex-Muslim Drops Hammer on Reza Aslan, Conservatives, Liberals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQ-j8lJmwE

Ex-Muslim man tears apart the "Religion of Peace" and abuses the prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI3sA004xlQ

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:According to your own world view of Jews pushing false things about Islam to stir up hatred between Muslims and non Muslim gentiles, there is nothing bad in Islam. Therefore if there is nothing bad, there should be no need to stop immigration. Sorry, but that's your own world view being logically followed to the end. You can't disown it when it's convenient for you.
Holy moly!!! :o
I have NEVER argued "there is nothing bad about Islam".
Again another reply clearly demonstrating you can not repeat my argument, and are only arguing against your own quite ridculous strawman distortion of it.
Werd wrote:...the idea that by stopping immigration we are playing into the Jews' hands to stir up the racism pot, IS REFUTED by the fact that JEWS HAVE BEEN PUSHING FOR OPEN BORDERS...
I have NEVER argued anything to do with immigration.

You clearly are NOT being reasonable or lucid on this topic.
E.g. There is NO reference to FGM in the Quran. That is an irrefutable statement of fact. You appear to be in denial. Face reality, man or go further into denial. Or, quote it with a reference if you are sanely claiming I am wrong.

AND... you are STILL posting Islamaphobic propaganda from JEWISH purveyors of it.
All those videos from the DAVID PAKMAN Show? Are you serious?
You are PROVING my point even as you try to refute it. :?
David Pakman himself says
"I received a relatively secular Jewish upbringing, but I’ve always been highly involved with my Jewish background, socially and culturally; I’m part of a local Jewish group and I attend their events. It’s just generally how I identify."
http://www.jewishledger.com/2010/04/q-a ... id-pakman/

Etc., etc.

You are merely repeatedly showing your own delusion and irrational attitude on this partcular topic.
You have been used, Werd. Come out of it now.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

Holy moly!!! :o
I have NEVER argued "there is nothing bad about Islam".
:lol: Nice try. You have implied Islam has been victimized and slandered.

"There is a deliberate main-stream mass-media campaign of fear-provoking and of demonising muslims."

"Then there's that story about a pre-school teacher attacked and cut on the neck by a ISIL Daesh supporter in Paris which was — and still is — all over the internet. It turns out the teacher was forced to admit he lied. He made it up and slashed himself.
The media is looking for these types of story and pumping them up and asking us to be afraid/indignant/outraged."

"Y'see it is permitted and orchestrated to have campaigns demonising and criticising islam, moslems, sharia law and Islamic jihad, etc. But it is NOT PERMITTED to do the same for Judaism"

See that? Sharia law has been maligned and slandered. It is actually good for women. No different than harmless rabbinic courts in Europe and America.

"Of course Muslims want to be allowed to have Sharia law courts in America. They want that IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY the Jews have for decades been allowed to have Halakhah law courts in America."

"Here is an antidote to the Islamaphobic campaign:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =bookmarks"

"..someone is trying to influence the American electorate by playing on fear-mongering and hate-mongering themes. But who? Who is behind this massive, multi-million dollar campaign?"

"The immigration problem I believe is driven by a zionist agenda.
The creation of and publicising of a so-called 'culture clash' is also being orchestrated, fed, pumped-up, pimped-out and driven by a zionist agenda.
The increase in anti-Islamic rhetoric to increase Islamaphobia is also driven by a zionist agenda."

Muslims are victims and nobody is doing the raping in Europe. Yeah, we get it.

"Islam is practiced differently in different 'muslim' countries. Attitudes are different in different predominantly muslim nations. Tendencies towards rape, mysogyny, genital mutilation, etc., are NOT Islam-specific but nation-specific."

"You are presenting cultural practices as if they were Islamic. And you are using that as a means to justify racist islamaphobia."

"I am suggesting that your thinking has been affected by a deliberate zionist jewish propaganda and misinformation campaign.
Someone has and still is trying to influence the European and American populations by playing on fear-mongering and hate-mongering themes. But who? Who is behind this massive, multi-million dollar campaign?
Think it through..."

"It's about asking who caused those wars, and benefits from those wars, which are causing the refuge crisis. "

See? There is nothing hateful towards women in the Koran. Muslims were too stupid to reject something that somehow spawned in their culture independent of religion. It truly is a feminist, pro woman religion. Close the borders? fuck no. Not even an option for you. The reason you never agreed with my sentiment to close the borders and send refugees from the last five years all back, is clearly because you think it is a waste of time? Why? Your own arguments have clearly given us an insight as to why you never agreed with my sentiment. Muslims are victims, Jews are lying about them, and nobody is doing the raping. Yeah, we get it. :lol:

"2.) We need to understand that there is a plan and we need to resist it, not assist it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU"

And how do we resist it? Kicking the immigrants out? Of course not. Been-there will have none of that. It's playing into the Jews' plan to lie about and smear Islam. To create a culture clash. The ultimate conspiracy of the Jews is to trick gentiles into getting angry over nothing. Funny. I thought the ultimate conspiracy was first to INFILTRATE FEMINISM and preach the lie of tolerance and multi culturalism. THEN, AFTER THAT, open the borders and let the savages into live next to the middle class while the Jews get to leave the country or live in safer communities. Not in been-there's world. The Jews never took the conspiracy THAT far. Despite them fucking admitting it. :lol: Been-there still can't explain what it gains Jews to lie about Islam to the gentiles? Why do the Jews do it? What do they want this culture clash for? For us to kill each other off so the Jews can come in and take over all the governments after most of us are gone? What? What is the ultimate conspiracy? Been-there can't say.
AND... you are STILL posting Islamaphobic propaganda from JEWISH purveyors of it.
"I received a relatively secular Jewish upbringing, but I’ve always been highly involved with my Jewish background, socially and culturally; I’m part of a local Jewish group and I attend their events. It’s just generally how I identify."

And this has what to do with whether or not the citation he gave at the 11:30 mark about Mohammad allowing and even describing how to properly conduct female circumcision is correct or not? Nice ad hominem/red herring pal. :lol:

When I made this post, he completely dodged it and refused to challenge me on my claims about stats showing disproportionate rape by those who self identify as Muslims and go to mosque. He keeps saying, "Strawman. Strawman. I never said that." Not saying it explicitly, doesn't mean we can't figure out that is what you are implying by the way you use the other words you choose. Ultimately, been-there wants to have his cake and eat it too. Islam is not bad. Jews are lying about it. Well then why are Muslims doing this and that to all the women? Well that's not inherent in Islam. Okay but that does not fix the original rape problem. Why can't we deport them? No answer...

As I said, been-there doesn't care about facts regarding rape stats and he doesn't care that Jews have admitted their plan was to force the lie of multi culturalism down our throats for decades. He has been dodging reality since my post at the bottom of page two.
viewtopic.php?p=98731#p98731
And my first lines in my post atop page three, here? Completely dodged in his subsequent posts here and here. He also completely ignored this post of mine.

As a Swede, he should know better.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:“...he doesn't care that Jews have admitted their plan was to force the lie of multi culturalism down our throats for decades...”
Wrong again.
See here, here, here, and here for just a few examples. That last one is from 2014!!!

And check out this one here.

Please seriously consider that you are being played by the likes of Andy Packman who self-identifies as 'Jewish' and you have become a tool serving the same pro-Israeli, islamaphobic agenda that he is serving. Xenophobic prejudices have been (and still are being) deliberately fanned and utilised for a 'Jewish'-serving, pro-Israeli, clash-of-cultures cause. Please consider that a sign of this is that you are arguing against me who agrees with you on way more than you realise or will accept, and please seriously consider finally that you are unwittingly serving that 'Jewish', pro-Israeli cause.
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

the same pro-Israeli, islamaphobic agenda that he is serving.
Which is?
pro-Israeli, clash-of-cultures cause.
What is this cause?
you are unwittingly serving that 'Jewish', pro-Israeli cause.
"Agenda" and "cause" remain undefined.

To repeat: Been-there still can't explain what it gains Jews to lie about Islam to the gentiles? Why do the Jews do it? What do they want this culture clash for? For us to kill each other off so the Jews can come in and take over all the governments after most of us are gone? What? What is the ultimate conspiracy? Been-there can't say.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

You mean you really haven't understood yet what benefit pro-Israeli 'Jews' get from influencing as many people as possible in the West to regard all non-Jewish people from Middle-Eastern countries as fanatical, mysogynistic, clit-clipping, throat-cutting, terrorist muslims?
Erm... er, allright. :?
Ok then.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Why would someone want to shoot a six year old child?

What kind of hatred would justify doing something so cruel and psychopathic?

And why isn't this on our western mainstream news?

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/04/2 ... -West-Bank
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:You mean you really haven't understood yet what benefit pro-Israeli 'Jews' get from influencing as many people as possible in the West to regard all non-Jewish people from Middle-Eastern countries as fanatical, mysogynistic, clit-clipping, throat-cutting, terrorist muslims?
Erm... er, allright. :?
Ok then.
Stop dodging:

The ultimate conspiracy of the Jews is to trick gentiles into getting angry over nothing. Funny. I thought the ultimate conspiracy was first to INFILTRATE FEMINISM and preach the lie of tolerance and multi culturalism. THEN, AFTER THAT, open the borders and let the savages into live next to the middle class while the Jews get to leave the country or live in safer communities. Not in been-there's world. The Jews never took the conspiracy THAT far. Despite them fucking admitting it. :lol: Been-there still can't explain what it gains Jews to lie about Islam to the gentiles? Why do the Jews do it? What do they want this culture clash for? For us to kill each other off so the Jews can come in and take over all the governments after most of us are gone? What? What is the ultimate conspiracy? Been-there can't say.

And this has what to do with whether or not the citation he gave at the 11:30 mark about Mohammad allowing and even describing how to properly conduct female circumcision is correct or not? Nice ad hominem/red herring pal. :lol:

Werd

Post by Werd »

You mean you really haven't understood yet what benefit pro-Israeli 'Jews' get from influencing as many people as possible in the West to regard all non-Jewish people from Middle-Eastern countries as fanatical, mysogynistic, clit-clipping, throat-cutting, terrorist muslims?
This shit does go on in Islam and the Jews have covered it up for years as Kevin McDonald has shown with their sin of preaching multi culturalism for everyone except the Jew. Some Jews have admitted this sin of other members of their tribe. So you have no excuse for denying it. Clit clipping has happened in Michigan now and many Africans and Muslims in the UK for example are getting away with this anti female, anti little girl abuse. This whole, "You think all Muslims are like that," is a straw man and it prevents the conversation from happening that needs to happen. THIS NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED AND EXPOSED. Cries of "racist" merely shut the conversation down. Congratulations. You can count yourself among the politically correct politicians who refuse to air this dirty laundry. And in the process more little girls get abused.
Last edited by Werd on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.