The main purveyors of Islamophobia

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The main purveyors of Islamophobia

Post by been-there » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:31 am

Werd wrote:And hence anyone who analyses Islam and the stupid behaviours of some who identify themselves as Muslims, practice Islam and go to mosque can't necessarily always be a racist or a bigot.
Quite so. I totally agree. If a judgement of the behaviour of "some" is being analysed then that is acceptable analysis.
But if someone has a prejudice against ALL muslims and pre-judges people negatively simply because they have had an upbringing in a muslim country and/or attend mosques and/or have an islamic name, etc., AND believes that ALL these people are violent with criminal tendencies and argues that their presence in Europe and America shouldn't be tolerated THEN I think such people can be regarded as racists and bigots. That IS what you and AS are doing in my opinion.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:21 pm

been-there wrote:
Werd wrote:And hence anyone who analyses Islam and the stupid behaviours of some who identify themselves as Muslims, practice Islam and go to mosque can't necessarily always be a racist or a bigot.
Quite so. I totally agree. If a judgement of the behaviour of "some" is being analysed then that is acceptable analysis.
But if someone has a prejudice against ALL muslims and pre-judges people negatively simply because they have had an upbringing in a muslim country and/or attend mosques and/or have an islamic name, etc., AND believes that ALL these people are violent with criminal tendencies and argues that their presence in Europe and America shouldn't be tolerated THEN I think such people can be regarded as racists and bigots. That IS what you and AS are doing in my opinion.
Yes, hopefully Muslims and Jews will have to leave Europe one day back to their origins.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Aryan Scholar wrote:
been-there wrote:
Yes, hopefully Muslims and Jews will have to leave Europe one day back to their origins.
A.S. is proving my point. He has a racist, bigoted attitude based upon an ignorance of the actual situation. For example the people he refers to as 'Jews' who he says he want to "leave Europe" and go back to "their origins" are actually from Europe and have European origins.
Just as a war was fomented and fought to serve perceived 'Jewish' interests in 1939, similarly another war is being orchestrated now in the middle east against Syria to weaken Iran for 'Jewish' middle-eastern interests.
A.S. is ironically assisting those interests and has been successfully manipulated to serve those interests. That is the sad irony.
-- Anonymous

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:02 pm

been-there wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:
been-there wrote:
A.S. is proving my point. He has a racist, bigoted attitude based upon an ignorance of the actual situation. For example the people he refers to as 'Jews' who he says he want to "leave Europe" and go back to "their origins" are actually from Europe and have European origins.
Just as a war was fomented and fought to serve perceived 'Jewish' interests in 1939, similarly another war is being orchestrated now in the middle east against Syria to weaken Iran for 'Jewish' middle-eastern interests.
A.S. is ironically assisting those interests and has been successfully manipulated to serve those interests. That is the sad irony.
Muslims are not a race and Europe is not their ancient homelands.

Take your Muslims and go lick their boots elsewhere.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Aryan Scholar wrote:
been-there wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:
been-there wrote: Quite so. I totally agree. If a judgement of the behaviour of "some" is being analysed then that is acceptable analysis.
Muslims are not a race and Europe is not their ancient homelands.
Correct, muslims are not a race. But how many 'aryan' or 'white' or 'caucasian' 'muslims' do you know? Can you name a single one?
Why do you react to your racism and bigotry against muslims being named? Aren't you aware of it? Do you really deny it!
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:15 pm

If you admit Muslims are not a race, then you can't accuse him of being a racist on the grounds that he dislikes Islam. I'm sure he would not prefer to have white Muslim neighbours over brown Muslim neighbours just because the former would be white and from Chechnya.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:14 am

:? Are you guys really so stupid and brain-dead when it comes to this topic??

I JUST addressed that very point. :o
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:57 am

Tommy Robinson visits the Jewish state of Israel

“the eagle has landed”???

Gets given a loaded gun and is allowed to stand on an IDF tank brandishing it?
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:14 am

Revisionists and nationalists need to do what Eric Hunt noted many were doing before Eric Hunt flipped. He noted that many revisionists were consistently ANTI WAR. They wanted money spent at home and not abroad. True nationalists are supposed to be against waging wars or aggression. They should be about PROTECTION FIRST. The white corporate/banking machine HAS NO GOOD MORAL REASON to have fucked with Africa and the Middle East. EVER. And white middle class people who are sort of hip to a type of conspiracy that is going on and cares about his country, CAN'T BE PRO WAR since the war mongers and military assassins are in bed with those who manufacture weapons. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer or else slaughtered. The war mongers conduct war to enrich themselves and steal from the middle class at home. Democrats and Republicans in America can't seem to understand that you can't fix problems at home if you are spending money abroad. I don't know why they are so fucking stupid. Just because the wars in the middle east are unjust and unnecessary for the health of the American middle class and economy, DOES NOT MEAN ISLAM IS GOOD OR THAT MUSLIM RAPE GANGS SHOULD BE TOLERATED/IGNORED IN EUROPE OR AMERICA'S BACK YARD. Aryan Scholar is correct that Islam bootlicking needs to stop.

A complete list of "fake" Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

When someone correctly pointing out the societal harm caused by immigration from a backwards part of the world that hates women, gays, and democracy and basic human rights in a Thomas Paine sense, that is NOT THE TIME to distract from the issue to talk about the white corporate/banking machine that is launching unjust wars in the middle east. FINISH the fucking conversation about the harm of Islamic immigration first! THEN, we can talk about the white corporate/banking machine that needs to be reeled back in.

Been-there often accuses revisionists and nationalists of siding with the enemy of their enemy. He says guys like Aryan Scholar, Charles Traynor and myself are doing the work of the Jew by talking shit about Islam and wanting immigration stopped or even reversed because it falls into the Jewish conspiracy to spread lies and hate about Islam. :lol: Been-there STILL REFUSES TO ACCEPT REALITY. That is was Jewish leftist nonsense that said all cultures are created equal and that Islam would be good for Europe and other western places.

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2830

Do the Jews who preach this crap practice what they preach from their universities or even their safe gated communities? Of course not. I have noted this hypocrisy and so have many others. Not been-there apparently. Jews tell the gentiles to live next to Muslims, but those same Jews won't. Hhhhhhmmm. Interesting. Must be a tactical move to pollute gentile cultures. Probably a jewish conspiracy. Nope. Not according to been-there. The Jewish conspiracy only goes so far and he has found its limits. Only spreading hate. Certainly not opening the borders or preaching open borders for the rest of the gentile world but closed borders for Israel. Oh god no. Jews have never done that. :roll:

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2830

To been-there this Jewish hypocrisy is meaningless, irrelevant or even moreso, doesn't really exist! In guess in his conspiratorial world, it's perfectly normal for Jews to "spread lies" about Islam and yet not want to live next to the Muslims. But why? Oh I know. The Jews secretly know how good Islam is for the west and they purposely don't live next to the Muslims in order to fool the gentiles. Because if the gentiles don't see the Jews practicing what they preach, they may get suspicious and ask questions. And when they do, they will get suspicious of Islam. Which is what the Jews want. So the Jews have double bluffed the gentiles this way. Thanks for clearing that up been-there. :lol:

On a more serious note, Been-there is the flip side of the coin he is attacking. While he says others have picked Jews over Muslims, he has picked Muslims over Jews. The smart solution is to PICK NEITHER. Marxist Jews should lose their positions in teaching and media. Every school curriculum should be purged of this marxist nonsense about multi culturalism. Textbooks and lectures need to include the negative aspects of Islamic countries. It can't just talk about the sins of white imperialism and use those historical facts to brainwash kids into thinking the only way to 'atone' for the sins they never committed is to put up with foreign filth in their neighbourhoods and lie down and take the sharia dick up their ass.

So I fail to see what Been-there's latest complaint is really about. He claims he is addressing a certain "very point" but I don't see it. Read closely.
been-there wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:Muslims are not a race and Europe is not their ancient homelands.
Correct, muslims are not a race. But how many 'aryan' or 'white' or 'caucasian' 'muslims' do you know? Can you name a single one?
Why do you react to your racism and bigotry against muslims being named? Aren't you aware of it? Do you really deny it!
Did anyone catch that? Been-there says muslims are not a race but then he says Aryan Scholar is a racist against Muslims. Well which is it, been-there? Are Muslims a race or not? Why does he flip flop? Why does he contradict himself? So I said what I said:
If you admit Muslims are not a race, then you can't accuse him of being a racist on the grounds that he dislikes Islam.
Apparently been-there is confused I would say this. He is confused I would call him out on his logical contradiction. I would suggest the fact he can't understand that Aryan Scholar would hate a white Muslim from Chechnya just as fast as a brown Muslim from Pakistan, shows been-there has really lost the plot. :lol:

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:23 am

Werd wrote:On a more serious note, Been-there is the flip side of the coin he is attacking. While he says others have picked Jews over Muslims, he has picked Muslims over Jews. The smart solution is to PICK NEITHER. Marxist Jews should lose their positions in teaching and media. Every school curriculum should be purged of this marxist nonsense about multi culturalism. Textbooks and lectures need to include the negative aspects of Islamic countries. It can't just talk about the sins of white imperialism and use those historical facts to brainwash kids into thinking the only way to 'atone' for the sins they never committed is to put up with foreign filth in their neighbourhoods and lie down and take the sharia dick up their ass.

(...)

Did anyone catch that? Been-there says muslims are not a race but then he says Aryan Scholar is a racist against Muslims. Well which is it, been-there? Are Muslims a race or not? Why does he flip flop? Why does he contradict himself? So I said what I said:
If you admit Muslims are not a race, then you can't accuse him of being a racist on the grounds that he dislikes Islam.
Apparently been-there is confused I would say this. He is confused I would call him out on his logical contradiction. I would suggest the fact he can't understand that Aryan Scholar would hate a white Muslim from Chechnya just as fast as a brown Muslim from Pakistan, shows been-there has really lost the plot. :lol:
Pretty much, the correct choice is to pick NEITHER. Europe was never and never will be the ancient homelands of Jews and Muslims.

Just look at been-there inability to talk about the last 1300 years of Islam history of violence and terror. I wonder what books he must be reading (or not) to be so ignorant of Islam.

Been-there is suffering from the Religion-of-Peace syndrome: Muslims "dindu nuffin".

I am going to sacrifice (fry) some beacon to the ancient gods of Europe and ask them to help been-there recovery himself from the spell the Muslims cast on him.