turnagains false accusations about me 'lyings'

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

AirfixGeneral

turnagains false accusations about me 'lyings'

Post by AirfixGeneral » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:31 pm

turnagains called me a liars here after i told him trezblinki and gas chambers was mentioned in the nurembergs judgement viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3627&start=120#p145249 when he writes this :
The "avalan judgements"? You don't even give the volume, the date(s) or the page(s). Yep, you are lying, Airfix. Lying and weasel dodging like a fat little weasel.
he then calls me a liars again here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3627&start=130#p145256 when he writes this :
LOL! Or should I say "tee hees"? You ARE lying, Airfix. If you weren't lying you would give some links to sources or, in the case of the Avalon project, the volume, date and pages. No, I'm not going to waste even one millisecond disproving your obvious lies. You don't even know the difference between an indictment, a conviction or a judgment. Your obvious lies are obvious.
and for the third times he accuses me of lyings agains, here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3627&start=130#p145374 when he says this :
You asked me if I thought that you were lying, Airfix. I replied that, yes, I do think that you are lying. You are welcome to show the sources of your claims about indictments, convictions and judgments.

and when i proves him wrong by presentings the avalon judgements that mentioned trezblinki and gas chambers, he pretends that he was referrings to me 'lyings' about something else !!! this is what he says :
For one thing, you lie about the holyhoax actually happening. It didn't. Quit trying to derail the thread. If you want to argue about your lies, go start a different thread.
no apologies , no acknowledgemts he talkings shitz and slanderings my good names, and then he lies himself about the reasons he called me a liars in the first place. disgraceful behaviours from a deniers, again. he a very naughty persons.

Huntinger

Re: turnagains false accusations about me 'lyings'

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:56 am

He is a wery norty porson but is truful. Tee Hees. Chuckle chuckle.