How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Werd
Posts: 8370
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by Werd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:37 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:06 pm
Likewise, if the Royals hold so much power, then why don't they implement absolute monarchism, like back in the Times when Royals did hold real power?
Covert. Not overt. That's the new paradigm.

Hence those two books I recommended by Knuth and Cahill. Hence maritime admiralty law.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:40 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:06 pm
Likewise, if the Royals hold so much power, then why don't they implement absolute monarchism, like back in the Times when Royals did hold real power?
Below is where the absolute power of the Monarchs ended.
Image
1649 Charles I England
Image
Louis XVI France
Image
Nikolai II Russia
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:41 pm

Werd wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:25 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:06 pm
If your arguments are so compelling, summarize them here.
There is no summarizing with these issues. Detail is required lest I get accused of not providing sources. Don't worry. The relevant topics will be up soon.
Not about details, it's about arguing.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:42 pm

Werd wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:37 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:06 pm
Likewise, if the Royals hold so much power, then why don't they implement absolute monarchism, like back in the Times when Royals did hold real power?
Covert. Not overt. That's the new paradigm.

Hence those two books I recommended by Knuth and Cahill. Hence maritime admiralty law.


They're doing a piss job if it's 'covert.' The Prime Ministers decide everything now, along with Parliament. Meanwhile, the Royal Family only depends on public support!
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:40 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:06 pm
Likewise, if the Royals hold so much power, then why don't they implement absolute monarchism, like back in the Times when Royals did hold real power?
Below is where the absolute power of the Monarchs ended.
Image
1649 Charles I England
Image
Louis XVI France
Image
Nikolai II Russia



1/3


Napoleon was a thing.


The revolution of 1905 ended Nikolai's Absolute Monarchism, not the 1917 (October) one.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:48 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:43 pm

The revolution of 1905 ended Nikolai's Absolute Monarchism, not the 1917 (October) one.
He was done and dusted 16th July 1918 along with his family. Those nasty reds.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:48 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:43 pm

The revolution of 1905 ended Nikolai's Absolute Monarchism, not the 1917 (October) one.
He was done and dusted 16th July 1918 along with his family. Those nasty reds.
Killed yes, but after 1905, Russia became a constitutional monarchy.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:23 pm


Killed yes, but after 1905, Russia became a constitutional monarchy.
Nothing much constitutional about the Bolsheviks nor death.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: How Germany Should Look Like (Border-wise)

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:32 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:23 pm


Killed yes, but after 1905, Russia became a constitutional monarchy.
Nothing much constitutional about the Bolsheviks nor death.
The Bolsheviks were in 1917, not 1905.

I'm referring to things like the Duma, amongst others bro.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests