Who really does have no evidence?

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Huntinger

Re: Who really does have no evidence?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:58 am

The trollers gonna troll.. Werd aint talking to you. He has other interesting stuff to do Jude.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 am

Again, Werd can edit this post to link directly to each document he claims evidences

1 - showers, where those not selected to work were taken and showered prior to leaving the camp. Not documents about possibly building a shower. That is not enough to prove showers.

2 - delousing chambers, where the clothing was deloused. Not an opinion on a word. Actual evidence to show clothing was deloused inside the kremas.

3 - bomb shelters, where those not selected to work hide from Allied bombers.

Remember, I am not interested in opinion on a document. I want a document which refers to people showering inside a krema. Or a document about deloused clothing. Or a document about functioning bomb shelters inside a krema.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:44 pm

Again, werd can edit disa posten to link directly to each document hesa claims evidences

1 - showers, where those not selected to worken were taken and showered prior to leaven da campen. Not documents about possibly builden a shower. Dat not enough to prove showers.

2 - delousen chambers, where da clotten was deloused. Not an opineon on a word. Actual evidence to show clotten was deloused inside da kremas.

3 - bomben shelters, where those not selected to worken hide from allied bombers.

rememberen, me no interested in opineon on a document. Me wanten a document which refers to people showeren inside a krema. Or a document about deloused clotten. Or a document about functionen bomben shelters inside a krema

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:12 pm

Werd can edit this post to link directly to each document he claims evidences

1 - showers, where those not selected to work were taken and showered prior to leaving the camp.

2 - delousing chambers, where the clothing was deloused.

Remember, I am not interested in opinion on a document. I want a document which refers to people showering inside a krema. Or a document about deloused clothing. Or a document about functioning bomb shelters inside a krema.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:12 pm
So if Friedrich in the H forum above. One piece of hard evidence to show that one Jew was murdered by gas. Nothing.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Werd can edit this post to link directly to each document he claims evidences

1 - showers, where those not selected to work were taken and showered prior to leaving the camp.

2 - delousing chambers, where the clothing was deloused.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Well Nessie with this continued crap I cannot see you getting out of here anytime this century. Grow up.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:15 am

A trolls does what a troll does.
Correct but there needs to be some clarification. Watch the video on troll types which are of use here. It may explain behaviours on a biolgical and geological paradigm.
All trolls are slow and rely on stealth to get close to their intended prey. evidence. It is suspected all trolls have rabies.
Troll Species
Woodland Trolls
  1. Tosserlad...3 headed but one is real.. this is the same as KeffJ, who is two faced but only one face is real.
  2. Ringlefinch..has only one arm..head is sunk into the chest cavity.. this is the same as the Lochness species. It cannot look behind it.
    Mountain Trolls
  3. Mountain King Similar to the Lochness species, but both arms work and head slightly more upwards. The nose is more elongated than other trolls, similar to the Juden Airfix and Dabbing.
  4. Jotnar..Big but useless like DP

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:13 pm
All CT has is to post stupid images. If he had evidence, he would post that, but of course he has no evidence, so what else is he to do?
You had your chance to engage in serious debate but chose to troll the forum instead. You made your bed now lie in it.

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."