Who really does have no evidence?

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Nessie

Re: Who really does have no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Seventh request;

Werd, post the evidence you have from witnesses, documents and physical evidence that the Birkenau kremas were used as;

1 - showers, where those not selected to work were taken and showered prior to leaving the camp.

2 - delousing chambers, where the clothing was deloused.

3 - bomb shelters, where those not selected to work hide from Allied bombers.

I am not interested in opinion I want a witness who speaks to taking a shower inside a krema. Or a witness who deloused clothing. Or a witness who sheltered from bombs. Or a document that speaks to people showering, clothing deloused, or use of bomb shelters inside a krema.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:04 pm
I want a witness who speaks to taking a shower inside a krema.
Earlier Nessie said:
the supposed showering/delousing/sheltering is not backed up by evidence from witnesses, or documents
Once again, my massive post on page 18
viewtopic.php?p=144970#p144970
Since documents attest to a shower in one of the basements of Krema III (crowell article), and since documents attest to disinfestation in one of the basements of Krema II (Mattogno's Vergasung debate I already quoted above with pictures of pages from his book), that means that witnesses who saw it either were ignored or refused to talk. You just said yourself that witnesses are the least reliable form of evidence. So why are you now putting them above documents? Because you are a hypocritical flip flopping lying troll who changes the game on the fly. since witnesses can get things wrong, documents reign supreme over witnesses.
Or a document that speaks to people showering, clothing deloused,
Nessie accepts documents to showers and delousing. Well he has been shown them. Hence Nessie has the higher standard of proof that he desires. He can't simply turn his nose up at it now. :lol:

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:37 pm

Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:19 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:04 pm
I want a witness who speaks to taking a shower inside a krema.
You have dodged that request. Why is there no witness who took a shower in the kremas? Plenty of witnesses speak to showering elsewhere.
Earlier Nessie said:
the supposed showering/delousing/sheltering is not backed up by evidence from witnesses, or documents
Once again, my massive post on page 18
Since documents attest to a shower in one of the basements of Krema III (crowell article), and since documents attest to disinfestation in one of the basements of Krema II (Mattogno's Vergasung debate I already quoted above with pictures of pages from his book), that means that witnesses who saw it either were ignored or refused to talk. You just said yourself that witnesses are the least reliable form of evidence. So why are you now putting them above documents? Because you are a hypocritical flip flopping lying troll who changes the game on the fly. since witnesses can get things wrong, documents reign supreme over witnesses.
Or a document that speaks to people showering, clothing deloused,
Nessie accepts documents to showers and delousing. Well he has been shown them. Hence Nessie has the higher standard of proof that he desires. He can't simply turn his nose up at it now. :lol:
I do not accept there are documents about people showering in the kremas or clothes being deloused there. Link to and quote the documents that you are referring to please.

Fitting shower heads is consistent with witness claims the gas chambers were made to look like showers. Vergasung means gasification and that does not mean delousing clothing.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Nessie please go take a cyanide shower.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:54 pm

I do not accept there are documents about people showering in the kremas
You don't need to tell us you dodge evidence about shower installations in the basement of Krema III as Samuel Crowell's article discusses. We already know that.
or clothes being deloused there.
You don't need to tell us that you dodge evidence about delousing rooms in the basement of Krema II as Carlo Mattogon's research demonstrated with the whole "Vergasung" debate. We already know that you have been unable to recover from this massive post I made on page 18.

and this one too on the same page.
viewtopic.php?p=145022#p145022

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:07 am

Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:54 pm
I do not accept there are documents about people showering in the kremas
You don't need to tell us you dodge evidence about shower installations in the basement of Krema III as Samuel Crowell's article discusses. We already know that.
That has not been dodged. Crowell ignores that the evidence for showers in the kremas consists of fitting shower heads and that is it. The problem for him is that the rest of the evidence is that those shower heads were only to make the krema chambers appear to be showers. There is no evidence from anyone or any document of people actually showering in the kremas.

Plenty of other witnesses speak to showering in camps and their relief at having a shower. Deniers love to point to those witnesses, the ones who were selected to work and were sent for showers.

There are no witnesses out of the millions deniers claim were not gassed, those not selected to work, who report after arriving at Birkenau, they went for a shower in a krema.
or clothes being deloused there.
You don't need to tell us that you dodge evidence about delousing rooms in the basement of Krema II as Carlo Mattogon's research demonstrated with the whole "Vergasung" debate. We already know that you have been unable to recover from this massive post I made on page 18.

and this one too on the same page.
viewtopic.php?p=145022#p145022
I did not dodge that. All Mattogno has is a hypothesis on the meaning of a word, "Vergasung". There is no evidence to back that hypothesis up. There is no document that uses the German words for clothing "Kleidung" or delousing "Entlausung" or even mentioning Zyklon B for those alleged delousing chambers inside the kremas. No witness speaks to working at a delousing chamber in a krema and that includes German civilian engineers who designed and worked at the buildings. Not a word from them about delousing.

Then Rudolf thows a spanner in the works, by pointing out the known delousing chambers in Birkenau had a much higher level of exposure to Zyklon B and the Prussian Blue staining than was found inside the kremas. Oops! What odd delousing chambers to have not left the levels of exposure found in other chambers.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 am

Eighth request;

Werd, post the evidence you have from witnesses, documents and physical evidence that the Birkenau kremas were used as;

1 - showers, where those not selected to work were taken and showered prior to leaving the camp.

I am not interested in opinion I want a witness who speaks to taking a shower inside a krema. Or a witness who deloused clothing. Or a witness who sheltered from bombs. Or a document that speaks to people showering, clothing deloused, or use of bomb shelters inside a krema. Not the shite you have produced so far based on a word or a shower head.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:09 am

Nineth request;

I am not interested in opinion I want a witness who speaks to taking a shower inside a krema. Or a witness who deloused clothing. Or a witness who sheltered from bombs. Or a document that speaks to people showering, clothing deloused, or use of bomb shelters inside a krema. Not the shite you have produced so far based on a word or a shower head or a plan to build.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:54 am

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."