Who really does have no evidence?

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Nessie

Re: Who really does have no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:01 am

Werd wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:15 am
He can address his deliberate equivocation fallacy that I exposed...
I have addressed it. There are only two alternatives, they died in the camp or they left the camp. You try and jump beyond them leaving the camp as you ignore chronology.
... and his twisting of documents that blake exposed either in this topic or elsewhere. It's up to him. Shall he choose not to explain his mistakes and apologize for them, and just continue to shout "There is evidence" and "where did the Jews go then?" then he can do it to an empty room here.
That is you going back to discussing the evidence for the Holocaust. The topic here is who has no evidence and it is you. Why should anyone believe there was no Holocaust when you have no evidence to back that up?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:09 am

viewtopic.php?p=142941#p142948

Turnagain has made a claim and he is being asked to provide evidence for it. That means finding the full testimony of dozens of witnesses. He cannot be bothered to even try so....
From Hunt's video, here are five (5) names of his witnesses.
1. Zelda Gordon
2. Helen Schwartz
3. Eddie Bachner
4. Sam Kulway
5. Curt Parker
Now run along and do your own effing research. Don't forget to post the results.
He demands others do the work for him! Not only does denial not have evidence to back up its beliefs, it cannot be bothered to check the evidence which is there.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3592&start=70#p142993

Having been humiliated over the list of witnesses, who were not even in the camp when there were cremations (with one exception) Turnagain tries to change the topic. He goes back to his favourite of the excavators used at TII. What he did not realise was he originally read secondary sources that had suggested the excavator used was a dragline. If the primary source of the actual witness statement is checked, there is no mention of a dragline. From the witnesses, no mention is made of what specific type of excavator(s) was/were used to dig the graves and later exhume the bodies.

That is another example of a denier who has no evidence to back up his beliefs and who cannot even be bothered to check the evidence which is there.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:43 pm

A trolls does what a troll does.

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:14 am
That is another example of a denier who has no evidence to back up his beliefs and who cannot even be bothered to check the evidence which is there.
I'm still waiting for the idiot Turnagain to cite the books he has read about the camps, specifically Treblinka.

I have a feeling that I am going to be waiting a long time. :lol:
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 pm
Nessie wrote:
I'm still waiting for the idiot Turnagain to cite the books he has read about the camps, specifically Treblinka.

GFY.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:21 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 pm
GFY.
It has to, no one else will do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:37 am

Goody67 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 pm
Nessie wrote:

The deniers who think of themselves as bright, knowledgeable and leading lights of the forum, primarily Scott and been-there, have agreed to consign us to Siberia, because they cannot cope with the evidence and arguments we put forward.

The likes of Turnagain is classic denier, just too stupid to be able to form a coherent argument. He is the ONLY one left who thinks Hunts video is evidence of mass transports back out of TII. That even Hunt accepts it is not does not bother Turnagain, he is so stupid. He got very confused over the type of excavator used at TII whereby he mixed primary and secondary sources up and thought a specific type of dragline was being used, when there is no primary evidence for that.

Then the muppets post drivel and odd images, which I still suspect is due to them being Hasbara trolls who just want to make denial look as moronic as possible.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:34 am

More crap;

viewtopic.php?p=143114#p143209

Turnagain claims

1 - "is the fact that NO mass graves exist at Treblinka". There is no evidence to show no mass graves. A Richard Kreige surveyed the site with GPR and tried to claim no sign of ground disturbance, but he has been totally debunked. Photographs, other GPR and various surveys prove buried remains at the site in the area where witnesses say bodies had been buried in mass graves. There are aerial photos which show the outline of some of the graves.

2 - "there were NO exhumations by excavators". There is evidence from various witnesses excavators were used to exhume bodies. We just do not now what type of excavator was used.

3 - "the magic Jew barbeque is a total bust". That is mere opinion and it is countered by numerous witnesses to mass pyres at the camps, complaints about the smell of burning and the large amounts of cremated remains left behind.

4 - "NONE of the witnesses in the USC videos said anything about the odor of burning flesh OR the smell of decomposing bodies". That claim is based only on an edited down presentation of some of the witnesses in a video that concentrates only on transportation and selection.

Turnagain is stuck in a loop of repeatedly making debunked claims and assertions as he tries to reinforce his desired believe.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:31 am

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."