Who really does have no evidence?

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Nessie

Who really does have no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:51 am

A typical denier claim;

viewtopic.php?p=142877#p142877

"Your holyhoax is a bust, DP. No graves, no magic Jew barbeque, no cremains and not even a whiff of an odor of hundreds of thousands bodies being burned on an outdoor pyre. You got zip, zero, nada."

That is not true. There is evidence of mass pyres from witnesses at the camps, both prisoner and guards. There is evidence of a smell of burning from the camp from witnesses inside and outside. There is evidence of cremains found buried at the camps. There is evidence of graves from outlines in an aerial photo, to what the witnesses at the camps saw and from archaeological work.

It is a barefaced lie to say there is zip, zero, nada. The reason why deniers lie like that is so they can avoid the uncomfortable truth of, there is no evidence off mass transports back out of the camps. No prisoner, no camp guard, no document, no photo, nothing evidences the people deniers claim were not gassed left the camps en-mass.

The deniers know what it means to have no evidence to back up a belief. So they pretend there is no evidence for the Holocaust and ignore there is no evidence of any alternative.

That is the big lie denial is built on.
Last edited by Nessie on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Trolljegeren

Re: Why really does have no evidence?

Post by Trolljegeren » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Nessie

Re: Who really does have no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:16 pm

This entire forum is evidence that denial cannot evidence its claim of no Holocaust.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:21 pm

Nessie still can't demonstrate magical Birkenau ovens and phantom documents proving Tauber's credibility.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:15 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:21 pm
Nessie still can't demonstrate magical Birkenau ovens and phantom documents proving Tauber's credibility.
I have evidence from witnesses and documents of fast, multiple cremations, backed up by mass disappearances inside the camps and the Nazi motive to eradicate the Jews.

You have no evidence of any alternative to that. Which is why you want to dispute the evidence I have. You have none to present.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:18 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:15 pm
Werd wrote:
I have evidence from witnesses and documents of fast, multiple cremations, backed up by mass disappearances inside the camps and the Nazi motive to eradicate the Jews.

You have no evidence of any alternative to that. Which is why you want to dispute the evidence I have. You have none to present.
Note Nessie always quotes Werd which he knows will give him a notification signal: he is trolling Werd. Nessie wants attention.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:34 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:15 pm
Werd wrote:
And Nessie is back to equivocating between "fast" and "multiple cremations" as HE applies them to cremation times stated in the documents, and then between "fast" and "multiple cremations" as HE applies them to Tauber's given times. That was already refuted.
Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:08 pm
I can use the lack of evidence of Jews leaving the camp as verification of the overall claim of gassing and cremations.
Refresh:
Look at verify above. To establish truth. Since Nessie says that lack of Jews verifies Tauber, then yes I guess Nessie would in fact be arguing that not being able to trace all the Jews we would like, does establish the truth of (or prove) Tauber's oven claims. Poor Nessie. Convicted by the dictionary and his own word choice.

Nessie once again using missing Jews to prove documents and/or Tauber. Whether it's the "and" or else the "or" both are logically fallacious. :D
I can use the others who say they saw fast, multiple corpse cremations and documents that also refer to getting as many peope cremated as quickly as possible, as corroboration that there was fast, multiple corpse cremations at Birkenau's kremas. It is a different issue as to how fast and how many were cremated.
Nessie's back to his old equivocation fallacy. Multiple, fast cremations were talked about in the documents. Tauber talked about multiple, fast cremations. Therefore they mean the same thing and the documents prove Tauber to be correct. Sorry, but no. The numbers Tauber spoke of, aren't reflected in the documents DESPITE NESSIE ONCE CLAIMING THEY DID on page 95 of the ovens topic. I already exposed this.
viewtopic.php?p=138685#p138685
viewtopic.php?p=138691#p138691
And blake also showed how the documents did Nessie no favour.
viewtopic.php?p=139299#p139299
this is an estimate about these ovens over a year before they were built. It is not based on any actual performance of these particular ovens as Nessie is making out.

These mistakes on this one single quote are typical of how Nessie is arguing about this subject (and others). He doesn't even take the time to coherently understand the matter and state things right. No matter what direction the argument goes, he just putters along with it - even though it quickly goes into FALSE understandings and crazy directions (since he doesn't understand what he is saying to begin with most of the time). He just knee-jerk reacts to ANYTHING said in the most bogus directions and bickers back and forth.
Ignore the troll. He just uses the same arguments in new topics as he does old ones.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:53 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:34 pm
Ignore the troll. He just uses the same arguments in new topics as he does old ones.
We are you are the only one throwing it crumbs, let the troll walk back to the mountains. He will be back, quote you to wind you up so you will respond: btw this is known as operant conditioning. You are Pavlovs salivating dog.

Werd

Post by Werd » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:15 am

He can address his deliberate equivocation fallacy that I exposed and his twisting of documents that blake exposed either in this topic or elsewhere. It's up to him. Shall he choose not to explain his mistakes and apologize for them, and just continue to shout "There is evidence" and "where did the Jews go then?" then he can do it to an empty room here.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:30 am

Werd wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:15 am
then he can do it to an empty room here.
He has no goody. Neither of them will return to civilization but consider themselves martyrs to the hoax cause of lies fabrications and general lack of intelligence. Matyr or Tomatyr: you decide. The hoaxers remind me of Jesus lovers, acting as though the bullshit is real: pure emotion and nothing else. You would think Nessie by now would learn to ask for evidence from the hoaxers to support its unsubstantiated belief. He wants to believe. Hoaxing is a religion, nothing more and nothing less. It is deluded totally. Werd would you continue arguing with Jehova Witnesses or some New Wave Creationist on total nonsense like you do here: I am unsure why Nessie pushes all of your buttons and you respond like a robot.
He will never rise out of this muck.. Nessie / Goody is not the latest version of the Phoenix.