The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:31 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:21 pm
A long time. Denial is not about producing evidence for what did happen. It is about denying the evidence for a Holocaust and then pretending that is a thorough, empirical, scientific investigation.
This may be true for Deniers but people here come to the forum to discuss the evidence not continually hear you demand evidence and then refuse to discuss it. Jews like you make people puke. You may not be Jude, but you act like it. You are a nut job to be frank, the small brain you have is stuck in the groove so to speak.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Goody67 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:02 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:21 pm
A long time. Denial is not about producing evidence for what did happen. It is about denying the evidence for a Holocaust and then pretending that is a thorough, empirical, scientific investigation.
Well at least due to this thread zionist-occupation has exposed himself as a conspiracy theorist and a Holocaust denier (no surprise there!). He has also described Evans and Kershaw as “clowns” so it’s quite obvious that he has an agenda and narrative and is not interested in evidence. He denies being a Nazi, but it’s the duck test for that and the more he posts, the more it is obvious.

I’m torn between whether he is just trolling (since it is permitted in this section) or he is just plain stupid.

He doesn’t believe that Hacha was coerced by the Nazis during the meeting between Hacha and Hitler. Yet, Hitler put pressure on Hacha to make sure there would be no resistance when the German troops marched into Czechoslovakia or there would be bloodshed and Goering made the threat of bombing Prague, a threat which Goering later admitted at the Nuremberg Trials was to “accelerate things” since Hacha had still not given into the demands of the Nazis and signed the agreement. Those are two examples of coercion used during the meeting.

He wants me to prove that the alleged Chamberlain quote is fake because I have expressed doubt over what Forrestal wrote in his diaries - he simply repeated a hearsay quote (“he says”). One can have the right to remain doubtful over something or someone, it doesn’t reverse the burden of proof.

He also enjoys playing word games e.g, the word ‘massscre’ which means the deliberate mass killing of people. He has found the Nazis used words in the German White Book that can sometimes be synonyms to a massacre, but in the text he quoted there is no mention of any deliberate mass killings. He then repeatedly responds that the book is only available in abridged versions. Well, why doesn’t he bother to try and find other sources? Oh, and he also likes to ignore the Nazi Walendy who apparently had access to a full version of the book never mentioned any mass killings before the war in his sympathetic book to the Nazis, “Truth for Germany”. And, he ignores the fact that there is no evidence the Nazis made the claim anywhere else - I have even cited Hitler and Goebbels from around that time period.

Ignorance, stupidity and trolling are common themes among the deniers.
Last edited by Goody67 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

zionist-occupation
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by zionist-occupation » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:12 pm

Nope. Just your imagination running wild...
Nope.
Those argued back in the early 1900s that there was a 'Jewish look' were arguing that Jews were a race.
No Fishberg claimed Jews were not a race, but a composite of many races but still said there was such a thing as a Jewish look. You had to omit this fact and I exposed you for it.
Here's the full quote, with what Goody67 omitted in red.
So by 1906, Fishberg decided that there was no such thing as a Jewish race. Jews varied physically by country of origin and even by provinces within one country. Jews were tall and short, blond and brunette, brachycephalic and dolichocephalic, in the same way that Catholics and Protestants in European countries showed considerable variation. Fishberg, nonetheless, perceived the presence of a Jewish physiognomy, or look, and filled his book with photographs of Jews from all over the world, who, to his eye, resembled one another. As he said, “One can pick out a Jew from among a thousand non-Jews without difficulty." The idea of looking Jewish was championed by Fishberg's contemporary, Joseph Jacobs, the leading Jewish physical anthropologist in England at the time and a proponent of the view that Jews constituted a single race.
Jacobs also came to the realization later that Jews were probably not a single race.
I don't. There is no evidence of a 'Jewish look'.
Phenotype follows genotype. Jews are a genetic group.
Do post any findings of mass killings.
[...]
You could try and even use other Nazi sources.
Germans were targeted in the White Book, I still need to confirm that terrorism meant massacre. Saying they never did is making judgements on evidence you haven't read.
Not true. You seem to be unaware that the official text had been written before the meeting had even taken place.
Hewel minutes were not taken before the meeting, Ribbentrop was there and wrote before the meeting and after at the IMT that Hacha fully agreed on his own accord. They were taken during Hacha's introduction and during the actual negotiations on what was to come of the Czechoslovak question. No sign of threats and Hacha clearly agreed on his own accord.
The threat was used to make Hacha sign the agreement, as Goering himself put it, "to accelerate the matter".
Nope, because Hacha had always agreed to comply with the Germans without the Germans needing to use any threats. Goring was not even apart of negotiations, "to accelerate the matter" meant to accelerate the process of Hacha contacting his army to not fire at the Germans.

Hacha had already agreed to the Germans marching in BEFORE Goring's threat, you keep ignoring this.
Nope. You need to prove the authenticity of the quote.
Yes and I did in the Forrestal Diaires, you dispute the claim of what Forrestal wrote, the burden of proof is on the person who disputes the claim.
You're quoting from the official German documents which missed out several things that happened during the meeting.
Nope, I had already debunked your claims about this earlier in the thread.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3600&p=143302&hilit=#p143302
Hewel's minutes did not include:

Goering's threats to Hacha.
Wasn't apart of the negotiations.
Hacha fainted and was revived by Hitler's doctor.
Wasn't apart of the negotiations.
Hitler's threats about the fate of Czechoslovakia and the two options he gave Hacha, which were to either allow the German troops to occupy Czechoslovakia or face force and war.
Hitler informed him yes, no threats were given. Hacha made his choice on his own accord.
It was only after the threat of the invasion of German troops, the bombing of Prague and suffering a heart attack and being revived did Hacha eventually give into the Nazis' demands.
Nope.
Hacha either accepted the German invasion without any resistance or faced bloodshed. What choice did he have exactly? He tried his best to reason with Hitler, but to no avail. He continued to resist, before finally giving into the Nazis' demands.

Are you illiterate? Goering himself admitted making a threat to Hacha.
Still no proof. Seems you're the one that's illiterate since you've ignored all the evidence I've provided and implying I deny Goring's comment. Hewel, Ribbentrop, Schmidt and Goring all show there were no threats and Hacha agreed on his own accord.
Schmidt also wrote after Goering's threat, he was so worried about Hacha and did not want anything happening to him because "the whole world will say tomorrow that he was murdered at the Chancellery".
Schmidt wrote:Nevertheless, on that night the turbulent scenes between Hitler and Hacha, about which the foreign press wrote at the time and later, did not happen.
Schmidt, Paul Otto, Seiten 429f.
And? See the quote above about how Schmidt reacted after Goering's threat.
[...]
His statement about the meeting is corroborated with evidence from people who were there. Go and read Keitel's memoir and Schmidt's memoir instead of relying on the official German document about the meeting which had already been prepared before the meeting.
Schmidt debunks the claim that Hacha was coerced by Hitler to comply with him.

You still never gave proof for Goring's threat causing Hacha to have a heart attack.

Not even the sources you cite make this claim:

1. Keitel mentions Goring's threat, but never mentions Hacha had a heart attack instead he explains to Goring how he doesn't want any bloodshed. How was Hacha still able to talk if Goring's comment supposedly made him faint?

2. Dietrich mentions Hacha fainting, but never mentions it was because of Goring.

3. Schmidt mentions Hacha fainting, but never mentions it was because of Goring.
Hacha refused plenty of times to cooperate with the Germans, even after he was revived after suffering a heart attack he still refused and then eventually gave in when he realised he had no other options because the German troops were going to be invading Czechoslovakia in a few hours. The text you have cited from the German document was written prior to Hacha even arriving at Berlin.
[...]
Hacha could not get in touch with Prague and was before he had signed the agreement.
Still no proof.

Nope, Hacha had already agreed fully to the Germans before, during and after the private meeting. He was contacting his government to get the Czech army not to fire on the Germans.
Were the Jews responsible for WW2?
Nope, that's mostly WN PSYOP.
His statement about the meeting is corroborated with evidence from people who were there. Go and read Keitel's memoir and Schmidt's memoir instead of relying on the official German document about the meeting which had already been prepared before the meeting.
Keitel made no mention of threats to get Hacha to comply, because he was never involved in negotiations.

Schmidt debunks the claim that there was turbulent acts between Hacha and Hitler.
No. :roll: I've given you one reason why I doubt the authenticity of the "he says" alleged Chamberlain quote.
Because no one else mentions it means the quote is doubtful to you. That is an argument from ignorance fallacy. You doubt it, you prove it.

Dietrich is also hearsay, yet you don't doubt that. You quoted Speer on the main forum of a hearsay Hitler quote, you also never doubted that. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3498&start=280#p137695
You're just showing your hypocrisy here by believing some quotes and not others without evidence and also dodging your burden of proof.
LOL. You have attacked me personally several times. I'm only stating two facts - you are a conspiracy theorist and a Holocaust denier. I've already answered your points, but you must be on repeat because you just keep posting the same shit over and over again. Also, you can deny being a Nazi all you want, but this forum attracts Nazi wannabes and your blogspot and posts give it away.
Nope, you never answered any of my points, just repeated the same talking points I've debunked over and over again. Focusing on my character by asking if I'm autistic is exactly why you were banned from the main forum. You're also back to implying I'm a Nazi, even though I've already told you I'm not and I disagree with most WN talking points.
For some time now, you haven't provided a single bit of evidence to support your claim. Instead you're more than happy to quite at length about off-topic stuff. No guesses why that is... eh? :lol:
Nope, I gave evidence Germans reported terrorism was being committed against their minority, which I'm more than content with. I still need to check if they were massacres.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Goody67 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:31 pm

zionist-occupation wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:12 pm
Phenotype follows genotype. Jews are a genetic group.
You’ve still not shown any evidence of a “Jewish look”. Jews are racially mixed so it’s not possible that there is a look exclusive to Jews. Also, you seem to be constantly referring to “Jews” as Ashkenazi Jews when there are other Jewish ethnic groups. Jews, like any other people, differ in looks. Claiming there is a Jewish look has about as much credence as claiming that there is a German look.
Germans were targeted in the White Book, I still need to confirm that terrorism meant massacre. Saying they never did is making judgements on evidence you haven't read.
Why do you keep repeating that statement? Go ahead and do it. If you fail to find any evidence, which I suspect you will, try looking for sources.

My judgement that it’s unlikely is based on reasoning. You always take my words out of context and deliberately distort what I post.
Hewel minutes were not taken before the meeting, Ribbentrop was there and wrote before the meeting and after at the IMT that Hacha fully agreed on his own accord. They were taken during Hacha's introduction and during the actual negotiations on what was to come of the Czechoslovak question. No sign of threats and Hacha clearly agreed on his own accord.
The official German document that claimed Hacha had put the fate of Czechoslovakia in the hands of Hitler was made before the meeting had taken place.

The Hewel minutes did not include the pressure and threats by Ribbentrop and Goering putting pressure on Hacha to get in touch with Prague and Goering making the threat to bomb Prague if contact could not be made in time of the German troops marching into Czechoslovakia. Why do you keep ignoring that?
Nope, because Hacha had always agreed to comply with the Germans without the Germans needing to use any threats. Goring was not even apart of negotiations, "to accelerate the matter" meant to accelerate the process of Hacha contacting his army to not fire at the Germans.

Hacha had already agreed to the Germans marching in BEFORE Goring's threat, you keep ignoring this.
You’re lying. Hacha said that he could not agree to anything before getting in touch with the government. He had not agreed to anything before the threat was made. It was AFTER he had the heart attack and was revived that he signed the agreement reluctantly. Hacha signed the agreement because he was a frail old man who did not want bloodshed on the streets of Czechoslovakia, not because he wanted the Germans to invade his country.

You’re trying to give off the impression that Hacha had a choice and the Nazis were interested in negotiating with Hacha about the future of Czechoslovakia, which is a load of shit. What is true is that Hacha had naively thought he could make Hitler see reason and for him to still allow the independence of Czechoslovakia to exist.

What choice did Hacha have if he didn’t want any bloodshed? He has no choice whatsoever, Hitler was more than willing to allow the German troops to use force if any Czechs showed any resistance to the invasion.

Hitler proved himself to be a liar, yet again. So much for not wanting any Czechs and the Sudetenland being his last territorial demand.
Yes and I did in the Forrestal Diaires, you dispute the claim of what Forrestal wrote, the burden of proof is on the person who disputes the claim.
Rinse, repeat.

Citing the book where the hearsay quote was repeated is not proof.

Stop lying. The burden of proof is not on someone who disputes a claim. You’re deliberately doing this to try and wiggle out of admitting that you can’t substantiate the hearsay quote.
Nope, I had already debunked your claims about this earlier in the thread.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3600&p=143302&hilit=#p143302
You didn’t debunk anything.
Hewel's minutes did not include:

Goering's threats to Hacha.
Wasn't apart of the negotiations.
Hacha fainted and was revived by Hitler's doctor.
Wasn't apart of the negotiations.
Hitler's threats about the fate of Czechoslovakia and the two options he gave Hacha, which were to either allow the German troops to occupy Czechoslovakia or face force and war.
Hitler informed him yes, no threats were given. Hacha made his choice on his own accord.
It was only after the threat of the invasion of German troops, the bombing of Prague and suffering a heart attack and being revived did Hacha eventually give into the Nazis' demands.
Nope.
It was part of the meeting.

And, yes. You’re proving yourself to be a liar - Hacha had asked for a respite at one point during the meeting and had NOT signed the agreement before Goering had made the threat and he had been revived from a heart attack.

“Hacha made his choice on his own accord.” - Hitler threatened Hacha by giving him two choices - make sure that the Czechs would not resist the German invasion or face bloodshed (which Hacha did not want), what choice did he have exactly? Hitler wasn’t going to change his mind and his mind had already been made up about the future of Czechoslovakia.

I really don’t understand why you’re denying it.
Still no proof. Seems you're the one that's illiterate since you've ignored all the evidence I've provided and implying I deny Goring's comment. Hewel, Ribbentrop, Schmidt and Goring all show there were no threats and Hacha agreed on his own accord.
You’re the one ignoring the evidence.

Explain how threatening to invade a country if your demands are not met and threatening to bomb the capital city of a country are not making threats. :lol:

You can also explain what Chvalkovsky meant when he said to Hacha about signing the agreement, ""Our people will curse us, and yet have saved their existence and have preserved them from a horrible massacre."

I think you’re just taking the piss by repeatedly claiming that the Nazis never made threats during the meeting when even Goering admitted making a threat.
Schmidt debunks the claim that Hacha was coerced by Hitler to comply with him.

You still never gave proof for Goring's threat causing Hacha to have a heart attack.

Not even the sources you cite make this claim:

1. Keitel mentions Goring's threat, but never mentions Hacha had a heart attack instead he explains to Goring how he doesn't want any bloodshed. How was Hacha still able to talk if Goring's comment supposedly made him faint?

2. Dietrich mentions Hacha fainting, but never mentions it was because of Goring.

3. Schmidt mentions Hacha fainting, but never mentions it was because of Goring.
No, he does not, he just said that the reports of the foreign press were not true. Have you read Schmidt’s memoir? I doubt it.

You’re also ignoring what he commented about how Hacha appeared after Hitler started stating this and that.

Why else did Hacha faint after Goering made the threat? Goering was so worried that he shouted the fact that Hacha had fainted. Schmidt was worried sick about what could have happened if Hacha had not been revived.
Still no proof.
I think you’re deliberately trolling. There is clear proof.
Nope, Hacha had already agreed fully to the Germans before, during and after the private meeting. He was contacting his government to get the Czech army not to fire on the Germans.
Why do you keep repeating the lie that he had “agreed fully to the Germans before, during after the private meeting”? It’s not true. The official German document stated that Hacha had agreed to this and that, but it was written before the meeting had even taken place. Several times during the meeting Hacha resisted agreeing to the Nazis’ demands. Hacha finally agreed because he knew that in a few hours the German troops were going to be marching into Czechoslovakia and he didn’t want any bloodshed.
Keitel made no mention of threats to get Hacha to comply, because he was never involved in negotiations.
Keitel mentioned that Hitler gave Hacha two options - resist and face bloodshed on the streets of Czechoslovakia or sign the agreement.

He also mentioned that Hacha asked for a respite, so much for your bullshit that he had always wanted to agree to what the Nazis demanded.
Schmidt debunks the claim that there was turbulent acts between Hacha and Hitler.
He wrote that what many of the foreign press claimed were not true. He described how Hacha looked after Hitler started stating this and that. He wrote that Ribbentrop screamed with rage when Hacha could not get in touch with Prague. He wrote that Hacha had left to go to Berlin with the hope of saving the independence of his country, not to be told that the end of his country had come to an end. He wrote that he regarded the meeting was the “beginning of the end”.

He also wrote that he was appalled by Hitler’s decision to get rid of Czechoslovakia because he had sometimes gave assurance to Chamberlain that Hitler’s demand for the Sudetenland was going to be his last territorial demand.
Because no one else mentions it means the quote is doubtful to you. That is an argument from ignorance fallacy. You doubt it, you prove it.
Another failed attempt at trying to wiggle your way out of providing proof the quote is authentic.

There is no argument from ignorance on my behalf. On the contrary, you use the argument from ignorance because you can’t see “any alternative”.

“You doubt, you prove it.” - that is not how the burden of proof works.

Good luck trying to substantiate the hearsay quote. :lol:
Dietrich is also hearsay, yet you don't doubt that. You quoted Speer on the main forum of a hearsay Hitler quote, you also never doubted that. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3498&start=280#p137695
You're just showing your hypocrisy here by believing some quotes and not others without evidence and also dodging your burden of proof.
Firstly, I haven’t used Dietrich as a primary source. Secondly, his statement is the exact same as what people who were there have stated - Goering himself even admitted making a military threat. Lastly, there is no hypocrisy and I don’t have any burden of proof.
Nope, you never answered any of my points, just repeated the same talking points I've debunked over and over again. Focusing on my character by asking if I'm autistic is exactly why you were banned from the main forum. You're also back to implying I'm a Nazi, even though I've already told you I'm not and I disagree with most WN talking points.
You haven’t debunked a single thing. On the contrary, you posted that Goering did make a threat to Hacha to bomb Prague, yet you think Hacha was not threatened.
Nope, I gave evidence Germans reported terrorism was being committed against their minority, which I'm more than content with. I still need to check if they were massacres.
You said that the Germans reported “Polish killings massacres” yet you haven’t been able to provide one single reference to a mass killing prior to WW2

You just keep using the same defence lines over and over again, “The book is only available as an abridged version” and “I still need to check”. Well do it then, because for quite a while you have not posted anything to do with the topic of the thread (apart from what you have repeated over and over again).
Last edited by Goody67 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Huntinger » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:03 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:21 pm
A long time. Denial is not about producing evidence for what did happen. It is about denying the evidence for a Holocaust and then pretending that is a thorough, empirical, scientific investigation.
This may be true for Deniers but people here come to the forum to discuss the evidence not continually hear you demand evidence and then refuse to discuss it. Jews like you make people puke. You may not be Jude, but you act like it. You are a nut job to be frank, the small brain you have is stuck in the groove so to speak.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

Werd
Posts: 8370
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Werd » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:21 am

You just keep using the same defence lines over and over again, “The book is only available as an abridged version”
Goody apparently thinks it is perfectly sane to claim that one knows the full contents of an unabridged book without checking the full contents of an unabridged book.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Goody67 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:28 am

Werd wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:21 am
Goody apparently thinks it is perfectly sane to claim that one knows the full contents of an unabridged book without checking the full contents of an unabridged book.
Another lie.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Huntinger » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:52 am

Goody67 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:28 am
Werd wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:21 am
Goody apparently thinks it is perfectly sane to claim that one knows the full contents of an unabridged book without checking the full contents of an unabridged book.
Another Pie.
Another wot?
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Goody67 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:08 am

There is proof for what I have posted about the meeting between Hacha and Hitler.
In Berlin President Hacha was received with all the honours due to a Head of State, was lodged in the Adlon Hotel and, when he reached the Chancellery, found an S.S. Guard of Honour drawn up in the courtyard. The irony was barely concealed. Not until after 1 a.m. was the President admitted to Hitler’s presence, and he was quite unable to discover in advance what would be discussed. He found the Fuhrer in his study, accompanied by Goring, General Keitel, and four other men. Ill at ease, politically inexperienced, old, tired, and without a card in his hand, Hacha tried to soften Hitler’s mood by ingratiating himself. He was, he said, an unknown person until recently; had taken no part in politics (he was a judge), had rarely met either Benes or Masaryk and had felt their regime to be alien to him - ‘so much so that after the sudden change he had asked himself whether it was really a good thing for Czechoslovakia to be an independent State.’ He had no grounds for complaint over what had happened in Slovakia, but he pleaded with the Führer for the right of the Czechs to continue to live their own national life. When Hacha had finished his abject plea Hitler began to speak.

Once again he reviewed the course of his dealings with the Czechs ; once again he repeated the charge that they had failed to break with the old regime of Benes and Masaryk. Last Sunday, therefore, 12 March, for him the die was cast He had no longer confidence in the Czech Government This very morning at 6 a m the German Army would invade Czechoslovakia at all points and the German Air Force would occupy all Czech airports There were two possibilities The first was that the invasion of the German troops might develop into a battle This resistance would then be broken by force of arms The other was that the entry of the German troops should take place in a peaceable manner, and then it would be easy for the Führer to give to the Czechs an individual existence on a generous scale, autonomy and a certain amount of national freedom.

If It came to a fight in two days the Czech Army would cease to exist. Some Germans would of course, also be killed, and this would produce a feeling of hatred which would compel him to refuse any longer to grant autonomy The world would not care a jot about this. He felt sorry for the Czech people when he read the foreign Press It gave him the impression expressed by the German proverb 'The Moor has done his duty; the Moor can go'. This was the reason why he had asked Hacha to come here That invitation was the last good deed he would be able to render to the Czech people Perhaps Hacha’s visit might avert the worst The hours were passing At six o clock (it was then nearly 2 a m ) the troops would march in He felt almost ashamed to say that for every Czech battalion a German division would come The military operation had been planned on the most generous scale He would advise him to withdraw now with Chvalkovsky, in order to discuss what should be done. When Hacha asked what could be done in so short a time, Hitler suggested he should telephone to Prague. Hacha asks whether the purpose of the invasion is to disarm the Czech Army This might, perhaps, be done in some other way The Fuhrer says that his decision is irrevocable Everyone knows what a decision by the Fuhrer means ^

At this point Hacha and Chvalkovsky were taken into another room for further talks with Goring and Ribbentrop During this interlude Goring threatened to destroy Prague by bombing and Hacha fainted He was revived by an injection from Hitler’s doctor, Morell, who had thoughtfully been kept in attendance. Before they returned Hacha was put through to Prague by telephone, and the Czech Government undertook to order no resistance to the German advance. In the meantime a draft communique had been prepared and was ready for Hacha’s signature when the Führer received him again in his study shortly before 4 a.m. Its smooth terms were a masterpiece of understatement. The Führer had received President Hacha at the latter’s request, and the President ‘confidently placed the fate of the Czech people in the hands of the Führer’. Not a word was said of threats or invasion.
Alan Bullock, Hitler: A Study in Tyranny
Hacha had come to Berlin to talk, but he was only allowed to listen, as Hitler launched calmly into a torrent of accusations against the Czechs. The spirit of Benes lives on, he said. Nothing had changed. He was convinced of Hacha's loyalty, but 'for the security of the Reich' it was necessary for Germany to assume a protectorate over the remains of Czecho-Slovakia. Hacha and Chvalkovsky sat stony-faced. 'Only their eyes showed that they were alive,' wrote Paul Schmidt, the interpreter. 'It must have been an extraordinary blow to learn from Hitler's mouth that the end of their country had come.' Hitler went on to warn that German troops were already on the march and could not be stopped. Keitel, he said, would confirm that they would cross the frontier at 6. a.m. 'If you want to avoid bloodshed', he concluded, 'you had better telephone to Prague at once, and instruct your Minister of War to order the Czech forces to offer no resistance.

Hacha begged for a respite. He would have to speak to his government before agreeing to anything. Goring and Ribbentrop escorted him from the room, and while Schmidt tried vainly to get a telephone connection to Prague, and Ribbentrop fumed and raged, Goring went to work on him. Hitler had made up his mind, he said, and there was nothing that could be done to change things. He really must give the order at once to hold back his own troops, or there would be unnecessary bloodshed, which would be pointless as they could not hope to hold out for long. To drive his message home, he told Hacha his aircraft would appear over Prague at dawn, and he would be sorry if he had to bomb that beautiful city. He had no intention of bombing the Czech capital, which he considered quite unnecessary, and in any case his bombers were grounded by snow and bad weather. But as he put it at Nuremberg, 'a point like that might, I thought, serve as an argument and accelerate the whole matter'. In the event, it did more than that. To everyone's horror, Hacha turned pale and passed out.
Anthony Read, The Devil's Disciples, page 539
The conditions under which Hacha and his Foreign Minister Chvalkovsky signed the agreement surrendering the sovereignty of their country are described in a report of M. Coulondre, French Ambassador in Berlin, to M. Georges Bonnet, French Minister of Foreign Affairs, on March 17, 1939. as follows:

Upon their arrival in Berlin, M. Dacha and his Minister were received with military honors and immediately taken to the Chancellery, where Herr Hitler, Field Marshal Goring, von Ribbentrop, and Keppler awaited them. On the table lay the document to be signed in its final form and a memorandum concerning the'proposed statute for Bohemia and Moravia. Hitler stated briefly that the Czech Ministers were invited, not for negotiations but in order to be informed of Germany’s decisions, which were irrevocable: that Prague would be occupied on the following day at nine o'clock, Bohemia and Moravia would be incorporated within the Reich as a Protectorate, and whoever attempted to resist would be ‘trodden under foot' (zertreten). Then the Führer signed his name to the document and left the room. It was then about 12:30 a.m.

A tragic scene followed between the Czech Ministers and the three Germans. For many hours Dr. Hacha and M. Chvalkovsky protested against the outrage and refused to sign the document, stating that should they do so they would be eternally cursed by the Czech people. Dr. Hacha opposed the statute with all his energy, remarking that such a condition of servitude had never before been imposed upon a white nation.

The German Ministers were merciless in their insistence. They literally followed Dr. Hacha and M. Chvalkovsky around the table where the documents lay, thrusting them before their eyes and placing pens in their hands, at the same time repeating that if the Czech Ministers refused to sign the documents, half of Prague would be laid waste by airplanes within two hours. Tht^German Ministers declared that hundreds of bombers were awaiting the command to take off, and unless the signatures were forthcoming by six o'clock in the morning, the order would be given.

President Hacha was in such an exhausted condition that he frequently needed medical attention from physicians who had been in attendance since the beginning of the conference. On the statement of the Czech Ministers that such a decision could not be made without the consent of their government, they were informed that there already existed a direct telephone line to the Cabinet of Ministers then meeting in Prague and that the Cabinet could therefore be reached immediately. Such a line, it seems, had been laid in Czech territory by members of the German minority, unknown to Czech authorities.

At 4:30 in the morning, Dr. Hacha, who was in a state of total collapse and was kept on his feet only by means of medical stimulants, resigned himself to the inevitable and signed the document. M. Chvalkovsky declared on leaving the Chancellery: ‘Our people will curse us, and yet we have saved their existence and have preserved them from a horrible massacre."’ Documents Diplomatiques, I 938 ~i 939 » No. 77.
Raphael Lemkin, quoted in Axis Rule in Occupied Europe, pages 133-134
The same day, the unfortunate Czech president, Emil Hacha, was summoned to Berlin, where Hitler told him the army had orders to invade. Placed under immense psychological pressure, and menaced with threats by Goring to bomb Prague from the air, the elderly Hacha fainted and had to be brought round by Hitler's doctor before he could bring himself to sign a memorandum drawn up by the Germans, placing his country under the Reich's 'protection'.
Mark Mazower, Hitler's Empire: Nazi Rule in Occupied Europe
For some days there was confusion in Czecho-Slovakia. ‘The attempt to whip things up with our SS has only partly succeeded,’ wrote Goebbels. ‘It looks as if Slovakia’s not playing along.’ He talked over tactics with Hitler on the twelfth. They agreed to keep the crisis off the newspaper front pages until Wednesday, the day chosen for the invasion. ‘If only we had . . . an appeal for aid or military intervention,’ sighed Goebbels. ‘That would make it all so simple.’ They stayed up far into the night talking over their next steps. Ribbentrop warned Hitler that there was bound to be a conflict with Britain eventually. ‘The Führer,’ noted Goebbels, who played no part in the sometimes heated argument, ‘is preparing for it, but does not consider it inevitable.’ The Czech president, Emil Hácha, appointed Dr. Karol Sidor to replace Tiso in Slovakia. Hitler sent his agent Keppler to its capital Bratislava. Keppler salvaged Tiso and brought him back to Berlin on March 13. Without beating around the bush, Hitler told Tiso to proclaim Slovakia’s independence of Prague, and to do it now.

Over to the Führer in the evening [wrote Goebbels]. He has received Tiso. Explained to him that Slovakia’s historic hour has come. If they don’t act they’ll be swallowed up by Hungary. He is to think it over and go back to Bratislava. No revolution, it must all be constitutional and above board. Not that we expect very much from him. But that doesn’t matter now. The Führer goes over his plan once more. Within five days the whole operation will be over. On the first day we’ll already be in Prague. Our planes within two hours in fact. I think we’ll pull it off without significant bloodshed. And then the Führer intends to take a lengthy political breather. Amen! I can’t believe it, it’s too good to be true.

Hitler ordered the Wehrmacht to stand by to invade at six a.m. on the fifteenth. The OKW drafted an ultimatum to present to the Czechs. At noon on March 14 Keitel reported to Hitler that the Wehrmacht was poised on the Czech frontier. Hitler debated with Goebbels the new statute establishing ‘Bohemia and Moravia,’ the old name Czechoslovakia was to vanish forthwith. Goebbels in turn instructed his staff to bone up on Germany’s historic claim to these provinces, noting: ‘We shall speak of Bohemia and Moravia as ancient German territories.’ To stifle foreign criticism Hitler informed Prague that it would be to their ‘great advantage’ if Dr. Hácha, despite his age and infirmity, would travel to Berlin. At 2:15 p.m. the German legation in Prague confirmed that Hácha would come to Berlin that evening, but by train – his heart would not stand the strain of flying. Hitler confidently ordered the army to invade at six a.m., and instructed Keitel to return to the chancellery at nine p.m. Colonel Eduard Wagner voiced the relish of all the General Staff in a private letter that evening: ‘I don’t think that much will happen, and the foreign powers have expressed themselves disinterested. End of Czecho-Slovakia! – And they have been asking for it!’ Hitler ordered full military honours for the Czech president’s arrival. Hácha’s daughter was accompanying him as a nurse; Hitler sent an adjutant to fill her room at the Adlon Hotel with yellow roses, and placed a note there in his own handwriting.

Under cover of darkness, the first German armed units crossed quietly into Czecho-Slovakia. The SS Leibstandarte had instructions to infiltrate Moravian Ostrau before the rapacious Poles could lay hands on the modern steel mills at Witkowitz. after dinner that evening, March 14, 1939, Hitler retired to the music room to watch the latest movie, Ein hoffnungloser Fall (A Hopeless Case). Shortly, Ribbentrop reported that Hácha’s train had arrived. Hitler examined his fingernails and remarked that the old fellow should be allowed to rest an hour or two. It was not until about eleven p.m. that Meissner ushered in the diminutive Czech president. ‘The Führer has them wait until midnight,’ observed Goebbels. ‘Slowly and surely wearing them out. That’s what they did with us at Versailles. The tried and tested methods of political tactics.’ Hitler ordered everybody out except Ribbentrop and Hewel, who took a written note of their discussion.

In a voice trembling with emotion Hácha delivered a long-winded speech on his career as a lawyer in the Viennese civil service; he had read of and admired Hitler’s ideas, he said, and he was sure that Czecho-Slovakia would be safe in the Führer’s hands.

As the monologue continued, Hitler grew uneasy: ‘The more Hácha rambled on about how hardworking and conscientious the Czechs were,’ he would recall in May 1942, ‘the more I felt I was sitting on red-hot coals – knowing that the invasion order had already been issued.’ Hitler told him that at six a.m. the Wehrmacht would invade Bohemia and Moravia; but the country’s autonomy was assured. If Hácha would sign on the dotted line, there would be no bloodshed. ‘I’m almost ashamed to admit that we have one division standing by for each Czech battalion.’

Twice Keitel came in to interrupt him; twice Hitler nodded curtly. The playacting had effect. Hácha and his foreign minister retired to another room to consult Prague by telephone. The line was poor, the old man had to shout, and toward three a.m. he suffered a heart failure; it took an injection from Hitler’s personal physician Professor Morell to revive him. The minutes were ticking past. Hitler reminded Hácha of the military situation; the Wehrmacht was already moving up. Göring, who had arrived hurriedly that evening from his vacation in San Remo, interjected that at daybreak his Luftwaffe would appear over the streets of Prague. Finally Hácha caved in. The main agreement was signed shortly before four a.m. In a second document Hácha agreed to surrender all Czech aircraft and weapons immediately to the Germans. But there were still problems. Hitler demanded that Chvalkovsky must countersign; Hácha obstinately refused. The Führer would later recall having thought to himself, ‘Look out, this is a lawyer you have facing you. Perhaps there’s some law in Czechoslovakia that makes an agreement like this valid only if it is countersigned by the minister concerned!’

Hitler’s guests left his study by one route, while Father Tiso, the Slovak prime minister, was ushered in by another and informed of the result. After that Hitler must have sent for Wilhelm Keppler. Keppler wrote a few hours later to Himmler: ‘When we were together with the Führer last night after the agreement had been signed, the Führer paid his particular respects to the men who risked their lives in highly dangerous missions at the front. Whereupon Ribbentrop declared that the whole job had been magnificently performed by the SS alone. . . .’ For a few moments Hitler was alone. He turned, opened the invisible door behind his monolithic desk, and walked into the tiny office where his secretaries, Christa Schroeder and Gerda Daranowski, had been waiting for the all-night conference to end. His eyes sparkled, and he laughed out loud. ‘Well, children! Now put one here and one here,’ he said, and shyly tapped his cheeks: ‘One peck each!’ The startled secretaries complied. ‘This is the most wonderful day of my life,’ Hitler explained. ‘I have now accomplished what others strove in vain for centuries to achieve. Bohemia and Moravia are back in the Reich. I will go down in history as the greatest German of all time.’
David Irving, Hitler's War, pages 159-162

zionist-occupation knows best though. He'll probably regard those historians as "clowns" like he did Evans and Kershaw. :roll:
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The false claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before WW2

Post by Huntinger » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 am

Well well well... 3 holes in the ground.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests