Anti Neo Nazi

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:31 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:16 am
Image
Wow where did you get that photo of Statistical Mechanic from.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:37 pm

National Socialists and Neo-Nazis both deserve to be banished intellectually from the Earth.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:31 am
Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:16 am
Image
Wow where did you get that photo of Statistical Mechanic from.
To be fair, donations to run a website =/ welfare.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by Huntinger » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:23 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:39 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:31 am
Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:16 am
Image
Wow where did you get that photo of Statistical Mechanic from.
To be fair, donations to run a website =/ welfare.
It was a joke..duh
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:16 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:23 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:39 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:31 am
Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:16 am
Image
Wow where did you get that photo of Statistical Mechanic from.
To be fair, donations to run a website =/ welfare.
It was a joke..duh

I know, but still...
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by Trolljegeren » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:00 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:16 pm

I know, but still...
Seems you know very little. But still you continue.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:11 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:00 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:16 pm

I know, but still...
Seems you know very little. But still you continue.
Out of context, but still you reply.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:07 am

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:11 pm
Trolljegeren wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:00 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:16 pm

I know, but still...
Seems you know very little. But still you continue.
Out of context, but still you reply.
Nice avatar... can you show another one. By the way we know exactly who you are. You are Jude. Cheers
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:07 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:11 pm
Trolljegeren wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:00 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:16 pm

I know, but still...
Seems you know very little. But still you continue.
Out of context, but still you reply.
Nice avatar... can you show another one. By the way we know exactly who you are. You are Jude. Cheers

As I said, a Jude is a person who wins an argument against an Holocaust Denier, me.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Anti Neo Nazi

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:14 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 pm
As I said, a Jude is a person who wins an argument against an Holocaust Denier, me.
On this point you clearly fail, but then again no one is perfect. I guess you now go and blow snot on your arm.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests