Off topic trolling and gibberish (January 2019)

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2807
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Auschwitz and what was really going on there

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:53 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:07 am
This is an excellent choice of topic to kick off the New Year Mr. Berg. Often more complex subjects like CO and Cyanide poisoning and mass grave sizes allow the Jew wriggle room to confuse the layman with obfuscation and outright lies.

The simple fact that concentration camp inmates and foreign workers were paid a fair rate for their labour cannot be disputed even by exterminationist fanatics as the documentary evidence is simply too overwhelming.
I simply fail to see how a neo Nazi like yourself has anything to add. You act like Jude. The fact that people were paid needs hard evidence and not mere anecdotes.
You are a cretin who cannot distinguish Auschwitz from Belsen. It is high time you joined Nessie the troll in SE.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2247
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Auschwitz and what was really going on there

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:57 pm
I look forward to your imminent banning, troll.
Mr Traynor, we all know you are Depth Check and a Neo Nazi. You act Jude. You are no National Socialist. You are also off topic. Please try and keep on topic and yes your banning is recommended.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

Turnagain
Posts: 3880
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:58 pm

As seen in Eric Hunt's video.



Some of the deportees who left Treblinka in good health said that they believed that those left behind were executed. However, NONE of the witnesses mentioned the smell of burning human flesh from the alleged open cremation pyres. It was said that people complained from miles away about the stench of the alleged cremations so why didn't any of the witnesses who were right in Treblinka mention such a smell as evidence of other deportees being executed and cremated?

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:15 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:58 pm
As seen in Eric Hunt's video.



Some of the deportees who left Treblinka in good health said that they believed that those left behind were executed. However, NONE of the witnesses mentioned the smell of burning human flesh from the alleged open cremation pyres. It was said that people complained from miles away about the stench of the alleged cremations so why didn't any of the witnesses who were right in Treblinka mention such a smell as evidence of other deportees being executed and cremated?
It seems there is little point discussing this. It seems the neo Nazis here want the National Socialists out of the picture to run this rotten little forum their own way with their own prejudices. As interesting as it is another forum needs to be created.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain
Posts: 3880
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Are you saying that we should boycott all discussions here on RODOH until a different forum is created?

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:18 pm
Are you saying that we should boycott all discussions here on RODOH until a different forum is created?
Not saying that at all, that is a choice but to me there is little point in discussing when the neo nazis hold swing. When neo Nazis attempt to put down real National Socialist ideals there is an issue. There is a lack of confidence.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:58 pm
As seen in Eric Hunt's video.



Some of the deportees who left Treblinka in good health said that they believed that those left behind were executed. However, NONE of the witnesses mentioned the smell of burning human flesh from the alleged open cremation pyres. It was said that people complained from miles away about the stench of the alleged cremations so why didn't any of the witnesses who were right in Treblinka mention such a smell as evidence of other deportees being executed and cremated?
This as you said is just belief, there are no reports of burning flesh, nor the felling of thousands of trees or huge plumes of smoke if all this happened. It is just rumour which has morphed into alleged fact.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:19 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
A Jew is a human. If they have sex with me, my children can reproduce; they also look like me.
Anal sex would not result in you giving birth.

Basic biology 101.

But if you were able to poop out a jew that looked like you, it would probably look like this:

Image

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: If The Axis Didn't Exterminate The Jews...

Post by Nisco » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:29 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:07 pm
Sorry mates, but I was too busy PoP (2008) and playing Halo. It seems this 'Blake' fellow responded in my place, so I will focus exclusively on what was said thereafterwards.


"2,000 tonnes of bone and over 28 million teeth allegedly buried in Treblinka II's alleged 15 "huge mass graves"?"


Wrong.



This assumes that _every_ person in Treblinka - after being murdered - was buried there. This also assumes that the Germans covered up their evidence once they finished killing the inmates, while they actually continued doing so well into 1943. By consequence, it also assumes that the Germans _always_ sought to bury the bodies in mass graves.

They would be utter amateurs to do so. If you cover up a crime, the last thing you want to do is leave traces of that cover-up, or remains, at the site of the location. They just discovered the bodies of those murdered at Katyn by the Soviets; why would they take the trouble of exhuming the bodies if they would leave whatever remained there at the location?


This is too easy.


Also, the use of the word 'alleged' implies that someone had stated so; please provide direct quotation for your claim, like I did. Otherwise, you are a liar.
--------------------------------------


"Yet poor blake and his "magically disappearing jew theory" cannot prove that so-much-as one of the alleged 15 "huge mass graves" even exists, much less contains so-much-as an iota of human remains."


What was Aktion 1005 then? Some theory there, lol!


This is too easy.
----------------------------------------
"NOT AN IOTA!



And not so-much-as a single tooth!




blake,

#5 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#10 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#15 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#20 - Of the 15 alleged Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

How hard should it be to prove the existence of 15 "huge mass graves" that contain 900,000 bodies / 2,000 tonnes of remains that have allegedly been reduced to something like this:"


Useless question because of flawed premise;


- Every body was buried there

- The exhumation took place after the murders had been done



An exhumation who's goal is to destroy evidence of a crime, wants as the last thing to happen, for THERE TO BE EVIDENCE (In forms of remains) LEFT!!!!!

BTW, you can't prove a statement you didn't make.

Either provide direct quotations each time you claim someone 'alleges' something or be considered a liar.


Here's a challenge; find the remains of the 11 executed at Nuremberg. If you can't, that's because it didn't happen, :)


This is too easy.
-------------------------------------


"Over 28 million teeth at Treblinka II alone would turn into "teensy weensy molten blob teeth" - IOW - "magically disappear"! (Except that "the tooth enamel would remain"!)



What a simple-minded DULLusinoalist!


blake,

List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least one "teensy weensy molten blob tooth" and / or an iota of tooth enamal: __?"


See above, but screw it, at Nuremberg, some 352 teeth would have to be turned into "teensy weensy molten blob tooth."

Where are the teeth, then?

-------------------------------

"Why? This would suggest that insufficient wood was used to burn or that combustion was not complete. In this case the volume would increase as this is not ash. As no evidence has been found of either ash or bone frgments or teeth, in fact no evidence of anything it is highly suggestive the whole story is a myth."

See above.

----------------------------

"1. How hot is cremation?
Damn hot. To fully cremate a body, you need to get the temperatures over 1400°F (760°C). These temperatures are reached by the use of propane or natural gas – a fair amount of it. Dumping a bunch of fuel in a brick box and blowing hurricane force winds through it creates a lot of heat. Alright, there might be a bit of hyperbole here, but you get the idea. Hot.

2. You don’t get ash back. What’s really returned to you is the person’s skeleton. Once you burn off all the water, soft tissue, organs, skin, hair, cremation container/casket, etc., what you’re left with is bone. When complete, the bones are allowed to cool to a temperature that they can be handled and are placed into a processing machine. It looks like a mean margarita blender, and they are processed down to the consistency of ash, where they get their misnomer name."


No comment.

"3. Cremation pre-processed remains
Only one at a time, please. ...The only exception to this is if the family specifically requests that two people be cremated together. Space, being a premium in a cremation chamber, means that this isn’t always possible. Two adults that are to be cremated together often times end up being cremated in two separate machines side-by-side because there isn’t enough room in one."


Facepalm.


This is assuming the Germans used cremation machines, whilst in cremation chambers.

Even Nisco has a better grasp!


"4. How fast is cremation?
Fast compared to decomposition, but most people don’t know that it takes 2 to 2.5 hours to cremate a human body. As a general rule, people don’t spend a whole bunch of time thinking about the details of cremation, and so when pressed, most people think that it should take 15 – 30 minutes. There’s a lot of water to boil off, and heating water is a long, energy intensive process. Just go watch your teapot."


Facepalm.


This assumes the Germans just cremated every body _once_ at a time. That would be insane!

"5. The amount of remains you get back is bigger than you think.
Like we talked about in Point 2, the human skeleton comes back as more than a cup of all-purpose flour. It’s 6 – 8 lbs (2.5 – 3.5 kilos) of bone. If you are having a hard time imagining what weighs 6 – 8 pounds, picture a child’s bowling ball"

No comment.

3/5 statements true is 60%. That's the just passing grade at school. Better than Nisco, but still...


----------------------------

"Hopefully he'll re-examine his insane "magically disappearing jew theory" and come to his senses. (If he has any,)"


What was Aktion 1005, then?


Nevermind Holocaust Denial, you are an Aktion 1005 Denier!


I, by contrast, am a Nuremberg Exhumation revisionist; no remains, no exhumation.


BTW, I have a 35 IQ, and was a former 'revisionist' (Not denier, because I genuinely had some gross misconceptions about the camps that were later rectified upon actual research). I doubt yours even breaks the three-digits.


This isn't fun, Nisky. I'm always winning, like always. Invite _all_ your denying friends while you're at it!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

#5 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#10 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#15 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#20 - Of the 15 alleged Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.


Image

Image

Image

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: If The Axis Didn't Exterminate The Jews...

Post by Nisco » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
If you cover up a crime, the last thing you want to do is leave traces of that cover-up, or remains, at the site of the location.
And yet another DULLusionalist espousing the insane "magically disappearing jew theory"!

:lol:

"Magically disappearing jews"!

:lol:

No wonder they're called DULLusionalists!

:lol:

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests