Deniers who claim 'ausrotten' does not mean 'extermination', do Germans not know their own language?

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Huntinger

Re: Deniers who claim 'ausrotten' does not mean 'extermination', do Germans not know their own language?

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:53 pm

I do not think people should answer to Goody in Siberia; this became a joke between the Goody/Nessie/Stat brat pack at the rotten forum. However, as people know English is a Germanic language with much dialect change eg from night to nacht. In some countries many sheep get infested with maggots from flies and have rotting arses, especially if they are not drenched The maggots eat away at the anus and enter the sheep and they become ass rotten. In other languages ausrotten just means rotting or stinking. The same is with jude who do lack the necessary sanitation and are often fly blown.
Some Psychologists say that if you wish to know a person, head to their house and check out the "back door" for hygiene. I have done this Goody and found it very lacking, your back door is Ass Rotten with Jude inspired maggots.

Nessie

Re: Deniers who claim 'ausrotten' does not mean 'extermination', do Germans not know their own language?

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:27 am

A 1945 dictionary definition of "ausrotten", to root out or up, to exterminate, to extirpate.

Deniers think that word was used to mean resettle, but the Germans had a word for resettle. Why did they not use it?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:16 am

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."