Deniers that pretend to be German and speak or write German

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Goody67

Deniers that pretend to be German and speak or write German

Post by Goody67 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:53 am

Why do a lot of deniers seem to pretend to be German and speak or write German?

Recently Trolljegeren (Huntinger) claimed:
I understand Deutsche but speak another Nordic language. All words need the context not just the two words from my understanding. Please wait until people who are native speakers get back from their long earned holidays.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3541&start=20#p140942

A person can understand a language but not speak it? :lol:

VFX/NSDAP has said he is of German and Russian descent, but never goes any further than that.

Do the wannabe Nazis think it makes their claims more plausible to pretend to be a "true German" (so-called 'Aryan')?
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

Huntinger

Re: Deniers that pretend to be German and speak or write German

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Blah Blah blah blah blah blah...
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:07 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:56 pm
Explain how you can understand a language but not speak it. :D

Alternatively, you could just admit you lied when using your other account. In fact, I don't even believe you speak a Nordic (North Germanic) language.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:32 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:07 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:56 pm
Explain how you can understand a language but not speak it. :D

Alternatively, you could just admit you lied when using your other account. In fact, I don't even believe you speak a Nordic (North Germanic) language.

blah blah blah blah blah who cares what Goody has to say..anyone??? ..Peter? Paul? Mary? Jesus? Earthworms? I don't. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:21 pm

I can understand both Norwegian and Danish while I clearly do not speak either of those languages. How do I explain it? Well, they are both very similar to my native Swedish. Very simple 😉

There's also quite obviously many people who live in countries where the mother tongue is not English, but can write in that language quite well, but who cannot speak it to any qualified degree (i.e it sounds like garbage).

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:32 pm

There is a thing called passively learning a language. I first heard that expression from Germar Rudolf. He said Carlo Mattogno passively learned German. He can read it and translate it into Italian because he has enough experience with texts. Learning a "code" from a dictionary of another language is one thing. Speaking it and understanding it while spoken to you in a sometimes fast and muddled way is different.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:41 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:32 pm
There is a thing called passively learning a language. I first heard that expression from Germar Rudolf. He said Carlo Mattogno passively learned German. He can read it and translate it into Italian because he has enough experience with texts. Learning a "code" from a dictionary of another language is one thing. Speaking it and understanding it while spoken to you in a sometimes fast and muddled way is different.
English would be close to the hardest to learn due to its borrowing from all other languages, the constant dialect changes. Friend of mine from England kept on saying "put plug in thole laddy": I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about; he meant "shut the door son". In Australia they use the word fortnight which means two weeks as well as the constant slang. N is even worse due to the combination of English and Te Reo in normal conversational English. In the US the black hood slang is something else yet. In Scotland I am lost totally. Best to learn the slang and chat with the locals.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:45 pm

If you learn academic English, then you are fine. Every part of English speaking world has unique slang. And such slang tends not to be present on revisionist or non-revisionist boards such as rodoh. Many of the authors who write on both sides of the debate are very educated and use the language precisely. Academic English transcends all slang. It is the real thing. It is superior. Your problem may also be certain accents.

The best English speaking accent is Canadian from the middle of the country or from the midwest of America or upper north of America right by Canada. No confusing accents you get from Scotland, England, Australia, South Africa, etc. In much of Canada and America, we pronounce words in such a way so as not to have them confused with other words that sound similar.

Example: In midwest of America, if you ask someone for their I.D. (identification), they clearly understand you are using two letters of the alphabet. If in the southern states which have a certain accent, and you ask for I.D. in their accent, they may be confused and think you are asking if they have any "idea" because the "a' on the end of the word idea is not as pronounced as it would be by a Canadian. I mean, it is there, but very hard to detect.

Example: U2 has a song after a famous massacre in Ireland called Sunday Bloody Sunday. In Canada or mid west of America, "day" is pronounced a certain way that even someone from another part of English speaking world would know what you are saying. However, a certain British accent can make it sound to a Canadian like "Sundie bloody Sundie." Die. As in perish. Cease to be.

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:29 pm

k0nsl wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:21 pm
I can understand both Norwegian and Danish while I clearly do not speak either of those languages. How do I explain it? Well, they are both very similar to my native Swedish. Very simple 😉

There's also quite obviously many people who live in countries where the mother tongue is not English, but can write in that language quite well, but who cannot speak it to any qualified degree (i.e it sounds like garbage).

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
Languages that belong to the same language group will have some similarities and a native speaker of one language will be able to get the gist of the other languages of the same language group. However, this type of understanding would only allow small talk between the two different language speakers, anything else would require some sort of learning and fully understanding the other language. English and German have some similarities, but an Englishman and a German man would not be able to have a fluent conversation.

Receptive bilingualism is not uncommon, but I was specifically on about deniers that pretend to be German or even understand the German language.

For example, Huntinger claimed to be a German.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3541&start=20#p140885.

Yet, on his other account Trolljegeren, he claimed to only understand the German language.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3541&start=20#p140938.

For someone who claimed to understand the German language, why does he need native speakers to clarify what certain words mean?

Surely you must understand what I mean.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse