Siberian Exile Forum Only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Nessie

Re: Siberian Exile Forum Only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Nessie » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:01 pm

I was replying to DP.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

JewsEh1

Post by JewsEh1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:54 am

depth czech , pls sorts " huntinger " out . deliberatelys trolling thread afters thread then runs to a moderator like a cry baby because he's a wannabe nazi thick cunt . thanks.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:01 am

JewsEh1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:54 am
depth czech , pls sorts " huntinger " out . deliberatelys trolling thread afters thread then runs to a moderator like a cry baby because he's a wannabe nazi thick cunt . thanks.
I think you will be sorted out sooner than later.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

JewsEh1

Post by JewsEh1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 am

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:01 am
I think you will be sorted out sooner than later.
hopefully you will have takens a long walks off a short bridge before thens , you nazi cunt.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:03 am

JewsEh1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 am

hopefully you will have takens a long walks off a short bridge before thens , you nazi cunt.
:) :D :)

JewsEh1

Post by JewsEh1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:04 am

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:03 am
:) :D :)
you don't have a clues about nazism . you thick cunt.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 am

Out of 20 topic-threads listed as currently ACTIVE, fourteen are in S.E.

I.e that is 70% of the RODOH forum's currently active content is 'conversations'(?) being conducted in Siberian Exile.

I mention this to suggest that exiling troublemakers to this sub-forum is no longer a deterrent nor a punishment if other members follow the trouble-makers there and continue mindless, pointless, abusive conversations with them.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

been-there wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 am

I.e that is 70% of the RODOH forum's currently active content is 'conversations'(?) being conducted in Siberian Exile.

I mention this to suggest that exiling troublemakers to this sub-forum is no longer a deterrent nor a punishment if other members follow the trouble-makers there and continue mindless, pointless, abusive conversations with them.
wells you deniers wanteds nessies banned from the mains forums, so off he goes and guess whats ? most of the deniers follow hims down there. so how does that work thens ?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:59 pm

been-there wrote:

Indeed, been-there, out of boredom I've been paying far too much attention to Nessie. Werd responds but most of the rest of the posts revolve around, "thick (female genitalia). Time to give SE another rest.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:04 pm

been-there wrote:

Much of the content down here is goofing of with freedom of artistic expression. The only serious debate is with Werd and Nessie; this was brought to the attention of Scott months ago who just advised to ignore it as basically no one cares anyhow, which is true. Normally after a major trolling event like we had recently with the Bobbsey twins there is a lull in the main threads as peoples senses are returning to normal after trying to digest the crap. Think of it as recovery after an intellectual bout of food poisoning. Another good thing is that Nessie, Goody or JewsEh have not shown the slightest inkling of contrition or remorse which means they are forever in the banishment of their own making; the down time also gives time to study material of interest for future discourse in free moments in what is really a busy normal life.