Siberian Exile Forum Only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Siberian Exile Forum Only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Depth Check » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:30 am

Please post matters related to Siberian Exile Moderation requests here.

Thank you

:)

Trolljegeren

Re: Siberian Exile Forum Only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Could we request that being sent to the Gulag results in Holocaust topics being banned. Nessie is constantly being fed and responds to H rhetoric. He has made this a laughing stock at the Skeptics in that he has bragged how he has brought the Holocaust forum to him: this is how important he is. It is a delusion but the deliberate prompting and feeding him with H topics must stop.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:55 pm

There are some deniers who want to debate me. If this forum has any credibility left for being the real open debate on the Holocaust, let those who want to debate me do so. Otherwise, ban me totally and prove finally, deniers cannot cope with a genuinely open debate on the Holocaust.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

VFX

Post by VFX » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:55 pm
There are some deniers who want to debate me. If this forum has any credibility left for being the real open debate on the Holocaust, let those who want to debate me do so. Otherwise, ban me totally and prove finally, deniers cannot cope with a genuinely open debate on the Holocaust.
If you wish to be a martyr for this lost cause I am sure that Depth Check could oblige. Complaints have been made to Scott regarding this. It is not so much you arguing with Werd but it is worse than mindless drivel. It is the fact that those on the silly fucks forum think it is funny how you continue to attract attention. Werd is also as much at fault as you. I for one do not wish you banned as there are other things to discuss instead of "evidencing". What you are doing is not normal but obsessive: you and Werd are obsessed with each other. Talk dribble down here; the request is you do not take the H forum down here with you.
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

Huntinger

Re: A Christmas poll (2018)

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:13 pm

:ugeek:
Last edited by Huntinger on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:43 pm

:shock:
Last edited by Huntinger on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geheime Staatspolizei

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Nessie wrote:
I have raised a query about your ban on the main forum viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3572&p=141993#p141985
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Werd

Post by Werd » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:43 pm
We repectfully ask that Depth Check (Charles Traynor..Fish) be removed as moderator from all forums and reinstate other ones.
NO! Go soak your head.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:15 am

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:00 pm
Nessie wrote:
I have raised a query about your ban on the main forum viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3572&p=141993#p141985
Scott has not explained exactly why I have been banned, here, or at TSSF. Werd has been more open about why I have been banned, but he misunderstands.

Werd complains that in debates about ovens etc, I often comment, so what did happen then? He thinks it is because I have lost the debate. Fact is, it is because I am proving the debates about ovens etc are arguments from incredulity and ignorance, which are fallacies.

The whole denier argument is that is was supposedly impossible for the Nazis to have gassed and cremated, as described. Therefore all the Jews are liars and all the Nazis were coerced and other evidence was planted by the Soviets. They the want to leave it at that.

For all the denier claims about wanting to be "empirical" and "scientific", their argument is neither. A true scientist wants to investigate and confirm all claims and any real investigator wants to see the enquiry through to the end.

To check the denier argument and confirm it is true, they should be finding evidence to prove what did happen. The issue is they cannot do that. There is no evidenced alternative. Therefore, by process of elimination, no matter what their doubts are about the evidence from supposed lying Jews, coerced Nazis and faked Soviet plants, that evidence is true and correct.

The evidence from witnesses etc that there were mass pyres at TII, fast cremating ovens at krema II and gas chambers at Sobibor, no matter what deniers think of that evidence, is the ONLY evidenced alternative. THEREFORE it is what happened.

It is ironic and very hypocritical that I get called autistic for asking for evidence, when deniers constantly ask to be shown the evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:15 am
Scott has not explained exactly why I have been banned, here, or at TSSF. Werd has been more open about why I have been banned, but he misunderstands.
How on Earth is this a moderation request for the Gulag Nessie. ;) :( :o :?
Geheime Staatspolizei