Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2735
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:00 pm

blah blah blah blah
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25041
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:42 am

After Nisco is allowed to post multiple posts, many of which say pretty much the same thing, DabbingIsSoMuchFun comes back with a series of responses starting here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3567&start=160#p142245

where he answers the deniers and points out

"The 'unaccounted' Jews, where did they go? If not killed, then what? There's a difference between a few unaccounted persons and SIX MILLION of them.
Wtf happened, then?"

"What happened to the missing Jews?"

Depth Check has to lock the thread and this may be the reason why;

"Meanwhile, being a former revisionist, I can safely I say I am impartial."

DabbingIsSoMuchFun admits he was a revisionist, but he realises that there is a huge problem with denial, it cannot answer the question "where did the people who passed through the camps go?"
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2735
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:43 am

I threw you a packet of crisps the other day and forgot about the fluids. Here you go, I forgot you need your fluids. Enjoy
Image
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25041
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:15 am

Lots of off topic posts have been removed;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3567&start=150#p142268

so now is the time for a denier to step up and produce the evidence as to what happened to the Jews sent to the AR camps, or give a rational and logical explanation as to why anyone should believe they all left the camps, when there is no evidence that happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2735
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:35 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:15 am
Lots of off topic posts have been removed;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3567&start=150#p142268

so now is the time for a denier to step up and produce the evidence as to what happened to the Jews sent to the AR camps, or give a rational and logical explanation as to why anyone should believe they all left the camps, when there is no evidence that happened.
How many times do you need to be told they were not sent there in the first place; you sources of information are totally wrong. Of course there is no evidence they left a camp when they never arrived in the first place. How silly is this.?
This has all been told to you before and you continue to harp on which is fine down here. Harp on Nessie. Play your harp, no one gives a fuck.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25041
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 am

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:35 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:15 am
Lots of off topic posts have been removed;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3567&start=150#p142268

so now is the time for a denier to step up and produce the evidence as to what happened to the Jews sent to the AR camps, or give a rational and logical explanation as to why anyone should believe they all left the camps, when there is no evidence that happened.
How many times do you need to be told they were not sent there in the first place; you sources of information are totally wrong. Of course there is no evidence they left a camp when they never arrived in the first place. How silly is this.?
This has all been told to you before and you continue to harp on which is fine down here. Harp on Nessie. Play your harp, no one gives a fuck.
Hofle, Korherr, Zabecki transports records, ghetto records from places such as Westerbork and Thereisenstadt, the Ganzenmuller Letter and other documents such as the Stroop report, plus all those witnesses either on the trains or Poles who worked them, prove mass transports to the AR camps.

That just scrapes the surface for evidence to show the Jews were registered, rounded up, ghettoised and then sent to the AR camps. You have no evidence to show where there went instead.

You do give a fuck, because you follow me about and respond to pretty much everything I post.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2735
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:07 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 am
You do give a fuck, because you follow me about and respond to pretty much everything I post.
No I do not, but unlike the other trolls your trolling is due to misguided efforts. It would be helpful if you used your talent to discuss topics instead of the protocols of evidential testimony. Your posts are of no consequence to be honest, of no value really. There is no way on this planet you will change your mode of thinking so I really doubt if you will be allowed access to the Hotel. Until then be happy in the hostel. At least you are not totally banned... at least not yet. Anyway we like talking with our pet Jews; let me know if you need a flea collar.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25041
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 am

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:07 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 am
You do give a fuck, because you follow me about and respond to pretty much everything I post.
No I do not, but unlike the other trolls your trolling is due to misguided efforts. It would be helpful if you used your talent to discuss topics instead of the protocols of evidential testimony.
You want to discuss your fantasy view of what you would like to have happened. I am not going to do that. I want to look at the evidence and decide from that what happened.
Your posts are of no consequence to be honest, of no value really. There is no way on this planet you will change your mode of thinking so I really doubt if you will be allowed access to the Hotel. Until then be happy in the hostel. At least you are not totally banned... at least not yet. Anyway we like talking with our pet Jews; let me know if you need a flea collar.
You just make yourself look stupid and pathetic with comments like that. You do that so often, I am not convinced you really are who you say you are.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2735
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:24 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 am
You just make yourself look stupid and pathetic with comments like that. You do that so often, I am not convinced you really are who you say you are.
I have said nothing of who I am ever. Hide back under the reeds and splash around a little. Who gives a rats anus what you are convinced or not convinced of? you are totally non convincing which is why you are in backpackers and not the hotel.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25041
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:29 am

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:24 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 am
You just make yourself look stupid and pathetic with comments like that. You do that so often, I am not convinced you really are who you say you are.
I have said nothing of who I am ever. Hide back under the reeds and splash around a little. Who gives a rats anus what you are convinced or not convinced of? you are totally non convincing which is why you are in backpackers and not the hotel.
Your user name, your avatars, your stupid comments which take anti-Semitism to the extreme and show a huge lack of knowledge of the Holocaust, make you look like an extreme parody of a denier. Exactly what a Hasbara troll would do. Adopt the persona of a denier, but make it as extreme as possible, so as to attack denial from within.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest