Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Huntinger

Re: Deniers trolling when asked to evidence what did happen.

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:46 pm

What lies?
Same stupid question after Werd spent some 10 000 words telling exactly what lies. Anyway we need a health message.'
Eat healthy and do not lie.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:36 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:51 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:46 pm

What lies?
Same stupid question after Werd spent some 10 000 words telling exactly what lies. Anyway we need a health message.'
Eat healthy and do not lie.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:14 am

The trolling by deniers just plays into my hands, by showing they have no arguments and no evidence to back up their beliefs.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:19 am

This page of trolling by deniers;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1506&start=4490

proves they cannot provide an alternative to the mass gassings and cremations at the AR camps. They are reduced to childish demands to see evidence of cremated remains at the sites, which when they are shown, are just dismissed.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:54 am

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:18 am

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3567&start=140#p142068

"Not only did the Jews disappear but even the mass graves in which they were initially buried also disappeared."

That claim relies on ignoring all the archaeological and forensic work at the AR camps, plus the historical evidence, which proves that the Jews ended up gassed, cremated and buried at the AR camps.

The real disappearing trick is the denier claim those people were transported en-mass back out the camps to be relocated elsewhere. According to deniers that was achieved;

1 - without anyone at the camps noticing mass departures
2 - without Nazi guarding the trains or any Poles to drive them
3 - without anyone on the trains coming forward as a witness
4 - without any Nazi on trial using the mass departures as a defence against the accusation of mass murder
5 - without any documentation to record departures, relocation or arrival at any other camp
6 - without sufficient accommodation elsewhere to take the c2.5 million people not gassed at the AR camps
7 - with a chronological gap of up to 4 years, between arrival at the camps and liberation by the Soviets

Those Jews truly did disappear, to then magically reappear at the end of the war! That's denial for you and deniers hate having that pointed out to them. They hate it so much any mention is trolled and censored.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:18 am
Those Jews truly did disappear, to then magically reappear at the end of the war!
4600000 jews were in the Reich and post war there were 4500000 claims. When it comes to compensation people do magically reappear it would seem showing their former religion and identity.
Anyway Nessie have a nice banana so you can sit in your tree pontificating what fabrications to send to the world next.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:23 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:56 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:18 am
Those Jews truly did disappear, to then magically reappear at the end of the war!
4600000 jews were in the Reich and post war there were 4500000 claims. When it comes to compensation people do magically reappear it would seem showing their former religion and identity.
Anyway Nessie have a nice banana so you can sit in your tree pontificating what fabrications to send to the world next.
You never did show the source of your figures and how many claimed compensation for having been at one of the AR camps.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:33 pm

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3567&start=150#p142098
Turnagain wrote:As far as the names of Jews who transited Treblinka, simply watch Hunt's video. The names of the witnesses are given in the lower right hand corner of the frame while the date that they were in Treblinka is given in bolded white. Do you actually need your nose rubbed into your computer screen? Have you ever even watched the video? Apparently not.
Those witnesses speak to the majority being left behind at TII and if the numbers are added up, only a few thousand are accounted for, having been transported to work elsewhere, primarily Majdanek. Hunt himself admits that. But you still insist on relying on a film that was deceptively and dishonestly edited and whose creator now admits he was wrong.

You need your nose rubbed in the original film Hunt cobbled together the interviews from. Have you ever watched it? Apparently not.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:23 pm
You never did show the source of your figures and how many claimed compensation for having been at one of the AR camps.
The figures are all sourced correctly. Of course when they let you upstairs with the gentlemen we will throw them in your face. As it stands the difference of the number of Jude in the Reich and the number that made claims is 100 000 which is normal attrition due to war time conditions. Who knows a few of them may have been window cleaners at TII. No lollies given to you down here because you have been a naughty boy and you know how naughty boys should be treated.