The absurdity of deniers

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2807
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtzKQKNSQNo

Werd is more likely to be a troll than mentally ill. Then again...
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24893
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:46 am
As you have shown yourself, chronic and acute produce differing symptoms
As the diagram has shown. And in the diagram "chronic" refers to LEVELS. You're mixing up LEVELS and TIME again on purpose.
No, chronic refers to time. The PPM refers to levels. You do not understand the diagram.
If skin discolouration was a symptom, it would be listed.
The ones that talk about dead corpses do.
Indeed they do and they all agree, cherry red appears with lividity. Which again tells us, it has not appeared as a symptom prior to death.
The ones that talk about living people won't necessarily because not all living people get severe enough levels to produce red skin from COHb. Some of them do. Which is what the sources Aryan Scholar found stated. As I said, you're still making the same apples and oranges error from years ago.
Since the lists of symptoms for acute, fatal levels of CO do not mention skin discolouration, it is safe to say it is not a common and obvious symptom. As for all other types of exposure including chronic and low level, again lists of symptoms either do not mention skin discolouration or they say it is rare, seldom seen.
Symptoms preceding death can include...
Some living people lacking red skin from COHb can't be used as proof of anything about dead people who obviously have higher COHb rates. And as already mentioned, COHb rises AFTER DEATH. You can't compare dead with living and think it's the same thing. having a pulse is not the same as not having a pulse. :roll:
Which takes us back to the appearance of skin discolouration after death. ALL the sources agree it is with lividity. That takes hours to form and it cannot form when a body is moved. That explains why those recently dead and then moved from the gas chambers were not commonly and obviously cherry red and Berg is wrong.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 8370
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:19 pm

No, chronic refers to time.
It can. But does it in the diagram?
Image
The answer is no IT DOES NOT REFER TO TIME ON THIS DIAGRAM. It refers to poisoning. It even says "Chronic Poisoning" you liar. There are no words on there or phraseology referring to time. In this case, chronic clearly refers to LEVELS. The break between the word Chronic Poisoning and Acute Poisoning on the left side of the diagram at a perpendicular angle to the rest of the words on the diagram, has to do with PPM (orange arrow) and COHb (gray man) So that's another lie from you on top of the lie that I got your arguments wrong. :lol:
Indeed they do and they all agree, cherry red appears with lividity. Which again tells us, it has not appeared as a symptom prior to death.
STOP CONFLATING
THE DEEP RED HUE FROM LIVIDITY AND THE CAPILLARIES BURSTING IN THE SKIN TO STAIN IT
WITH
THE BRIGHT CHERRY RED SKIN TONE FROM HIGH COHB. Your fallacies haven't changed in five years. No surprise.

You can stop lying and apologize anytime now.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24893
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:02 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:31 pm
Your original claim was not just that, it also had a part about chronic exposure.
Very good. There are two parts of your arguments. Acute part and chronic part.
This is what you claim is my argument;

"Nessie wants to use this as an argument that SHORT term fatal poisoning will not yield cherry red skin from increased COHb, whereas LONG term fatal poisoning will yield cherry red skin from incresased COHb."

My actual argument is;

short term fatal poisoning will not commonly and obviously result in skin discolouration and long term may cause it, but there is insufficient evidence and in any case it is irrelevant.

Now using the whole of MY ACTUAL ARGUMENT and not your version of it....
You said "Nessie wants to use this as an argument that SHORT term fatal poisoning will not yield cherry red skin from increased COHb, whereas LONG term fatal poisoning will yield cherry red skin from incresased COHb."

You had yet again misrepresented me
So Nessie back here is saying that I was wrong to put this argument about acute exposure and chronic exposure upon him. So let's see if I was wrong at all about what I said he said about acute exposure and chronic exposure AND NOTHING ELSE BESIDES THOSE TWO THINGS!

So let's examine both halves of that argument. The acute half and the chronic half to see if I indeed misrepresented his opinions about acute and chronic.

FIRST HALF OF HIS ARGUMENT DEALS WITH ACUTE. LET'S LOOK AT IT.

1. A short term acute exposure to fatal levels of CO will NOT produce red skin.
as it turns out, that was his argument for acute exposure given the link he gave and how he argued for it. He even admitted the synonymous nature of these three phrases out of his mouth
acute, fatal exposure does not result in commonly seen and obvious cherry red skin discolouration.
acute, fatal levels of exposure do not result in common and obvious skin discolouration
SHORT term fatal poisoning will not yield cherry red skin
INDEED SAID SHORT TERM TIME (ACUTE) EXPOSURE WILL NOT YIELD RED SKIN. Does Nessie argue this way?
My argument, backed by evidence is that acute, fatal exposure does not result in commonly seen and obvious cherry red skin discolouration.
YES HE DOES SAY THIS ABOUT ACUTE. I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG DESPITE HIS Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:31 pm ACCUSATION QUOTED ABOVE THE TOP OF THIS CURRENT POST THAT I MISREPRESENTED HIM. ! MOVING ON TO THE NEXT...!
I am fine about the first part. The problem was the second part.
SECOND HALF OF HIS ARGUMENT DEALS WITH CHRONIC. LET'S LOOK AT IT.

2. A long term chronic exposure to fatal levels of CO WILL produce red skin.
As it turns out, THAT WAS HIS ARGUMENT IN THAT 2014 DEBATE WITH HENRY.
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:54 pm
You have one source which describes the condition of miners stuck for 24 hours exposed to CO. There is another about drivers in Sweden. They suggest long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red. But in the gas chambers it is short term acute exposure. So you are not comparing like with like.
HERE IS NESSIE CLEARLY ARGUING BACK IN 2014 THAT ONLY LONG TERM (CHRONIC) EXPOSURE TO FATAL LEVELS WILL PRODUCE RED SKIN. I WAS RIGHT THAT HE SAID RED SKIN ONLY HAPPENS IN THIS CONTEXT. Let's see those words again.

long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red.
long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red.
long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red.
long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red.
long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red.
long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red.
long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red.

SO HIS ORIGINAL ACCUSATION THAT I SCREWED UP HIS BELIEFS ABOUT ACUTE AND CHRONIC EXPOSURES IS STILL WRONG AFTER ALL THESE PAGES.
In your original version of my argument, you said "LONG term fatal poisoning will yield..." Note the word "will". That is wrong. What you said about by "can" is much closer to my actual argument, because it is less certain. "Will" suggests in all cases, skin discolouration is going to happen. "Can" suggests it may, but it may also not happen. That makes it closer to my actual argument.
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:31 pm
Your original claim was not just that, it also had a part about chronic exposure.
Very good. There are two parts of your arguments. Acute part and chronic part.
You said "Nessie wants to use this as an argument that SHORT term fatal poisoning will not yield cherry red skin from increased COHb, whereas LONG term fatal poisoning will yield cherry red skin from incresased COHb."

You had yet again misrepresented me
Now that we have exposed Nessie's lie that I lied about his beliefs about acute situations and chronic situations ONCE AGAIN, let's continue!

Nessie then says:
Even if I had said back then in 2014 that acute, fatal does not cause cherry red skin, but chronic, fatal does, NOW I think differently.

Okay, so what is his position now:
The key part is

"They suggest long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red. But in the gas chambers it is short term acute exposure. So you are not comparing like with like."

which is what i am still saying now in 2019.
SEE THAT? YOU ARE STILL SAYING WHAT YOU SAID IN 2014. THAT LONG TERM CHRONIC EXPOSURE CAUSES RED SKIN. THAT IS WHAT I SAID YOU SAID. AND YOU ARE SAYING I GOT YOUR ARGUMENT ABOUT ACUTE AND CHRONIC SKIN TONES WRONG.
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:31 pm
Your original claim was not just that, it also had a part about chronic exposure.
Very good. There are two parts of your arguments. Acute part and chronic part.
You said "Nessie wants to use this as an argument that SHORT term fatal poisoning will not yield cherry red skin from increased COHb, whereas LONG term fatal poisoning will yield cherry red skin from incresased COHb."

You had yet again misrepresented me
I DIDN'T MISREPRESENT YOUR POSITION ABOUT ACUTE SHORT TERM POISONING AND CHRONIC LONG TERM POISONING.

STOP LYING!
You did misrepresent me because at no point have I claimed chronic exposure will, as in definitively and in all cases, cause the skin to go cherry red. It does not matter, since chronic exposure is irrelevant.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24893
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:19 pm
No, chronic refers to time.
It can. But does it in the diagram?
Image
The answer is no IT DOES NOT REFER TO TIME ON THIS DIAGRAM. It refers to poisoning. It even says "Chronic Poisoning" you liar. There are no words on there or phraseology referring to time. In this case, chronic clearly refers to LEVELS. The break between the word Chronic Poisoning and Acute Poisoning on the left side of the diagram at a perpendicular angle to the rest of the words on the diagram, has to do with PPM (orange arrow) and COHb (gray man) So that's another lie from you on top of the lie that I got your arguments wrong. :lol:
You have ignored that above the line various times are given. Chronic shows the symptoms from long term poisoning, acute shows the symptoms from short term exposure. The PPM and % show the levels.

Since high levels kill quickly, there cannot be chronic, high level exposure.
Indeed they do and they all agree, cherry red appears with lividity. Which again tells us, it has not appeared as a symptom prior to death.
STOP CONFLATING
THE DEEP RED HUE FROM LIVIDITY AND THE CAPILLARIES BURSTING IN THE SKIN TO STAIN IT
WITH
THE BRIGHT CHERRY RED SKIN TONE FROM HIGH COHB. Your fallacies haven't changed in five years. No surprise.

You can stop lying and apologize anytime now.
At what point do capillaries burst in the skin and stain it? Please show any medical evidence to back up your claim.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Image

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Werd
Posts: 8370
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:16 pm

You have ignored that above the line various times are given.
Yeah. Above the line separating the phrase "Acute Poisoning." As in ACUTE LEVELS. Not acute time. Meaning if you have CERTAIN LEVELS OF POISONING, you will have death in 20 minutes or death in 40 minutes. In other words, they only have a small time span left on earth at the most critical point of LEVELS. :lol: Stop making intentionally stupid arguments about phraseology about time and then eliminating the proper context and understanding of them. Knock off the deliberate bad arguments. Nowhere else is there time. And the fact that the phrase on the page says CHRONIC POISONING right next to TWO LISTS ABOUT LEVELS (PPM - orange arrow; COHb - gray man) proves that I'M CORRECT that in that context "Chronic Poisoning" is referring to levels and NOT time. You are lying again. Shame on you.

By the way, split fake hairs over "will" and "can" all you want. :lol: The fact is you claim that people who apparently die too fast won't get bright cherry red from high COHb. You still have no proof of that like you think. The fact is that you still claim this false belief all based on that one link you cited. However, it is NOT relevant to a discussion about dead people when it is about living symptomatic people. And COHb still rises after death. You are still throwing apples into the orange barrel after five years. Also, you can't say cases of long term chronic poisoning are irrelevant WHEN YOU THEN MAKE A CLAIM IN 2019 BASED ON YOUR 2014 STATEMENT ABOUT CHRONIC EXPOSURE BEING ABLE TO CAUSE RED SKIN. If you want to make claims about chronic time fatal exposures,, YOU JUST OPENED THE DOOR AND MADE THEM RELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION, JACKASS.
Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:53 pm
He also will just say you can't compare chronic people to acute people. Yes you can. THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW ONE IS CHRONIC AND ACUTE. :lol: You can compare things that are not always the same in every detail all the time. THAT'S HOW YOU NOTE THE DIFFERENCES. Let's look at the word "compare" or "comparison" since dichhead Nessie is apparently having such a tough time with basic logic and semantics of the English language.
to look at (two or more things) closely in order to see what is similar or different about them or in order to decide which one is better.
So yes I am allowed to simply LOOK at acute people and chronic people and NOTE THEIR DIFFERENCES. That is what a comparison is, DUMMY!
You need to stop lying and talking out of both sides of your mouth. You need to apologize for all the lies you have told and deliberate fallacies you made not only about the diagram, but also starting here. ALL OF IT!
And you need to apologize for pretending you didn't know that during livor mortis the capillaries explode.
As livor progresses, some bodies show dark purple Tardieu spots in dependent areas, due to ruptured capillaries

http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/ ... ortem.html
YOU AND I DISCUSSED THIS YEARS AGO ON RODOH. YOU EVEN QUOTED THIS EXACT SOURCE IN 2015 IN A POST OF YOURS.
Nessie wrote:
Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:46 pm
I am going by the medical texts and what they say about the formation of lividity.

http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/ ... ortem.html

Livor mortis
=========================================================================

● Also called lividity; pink to purple skin discoloration due to blood settling in dependent portions of the body
● Areas exposed to pressure will not show lividity, as the blood vessels are mechanically compressed preventing blood flow
● Begins to develop 1-3 hours after death and fully developed by 10 to 12 hours
● Initially, livor is due to blood settling within vessels, and thus can shift with movement of the body and will blanch with pressure
● Later, blood will hemolyze and diffuse out of the vascular space; at this point, livor is fixed; it will not shift with movement of the body and is nonblanchable
● As livor progresses, some bodies show dark purple Tardieu spots in dependent areas, due to ruptured capillaries
● Livor mortis can be differentiated from a true antemortem contusion by incising the skin – contusions will show extravascular hemorrhage in the subcutaneous tissue
● In carbon monoxide poisoning, livor is cherry red in color; prolonged refrigeration causes the same color change
STOP PLAYING DUMB PRETENDING YOU DON'T KNOW THIS ABOUT CAPILLARIES.

If you don't confess to these lies and tactics and apologize for these mistakes, you probably won't be let out of Siberia. Consider this your final warning and call to behave and make amends for your past lies, goal post shifts, quote mining, argument from ignorance fallacies and other trollings.

Until then, goodbye troll. It was fun watching you squirm and reveal you still haven't learned after all this time. Have fun talking to nobody.


Edit:
(loophole lol )
You cannot be a chronic sufferer of high level CO poisoning
You can if you're a miner and you use chronic to describe "time." Your own beliefs say the miners are chronic and dead with red skin. :lol:
My god, Nessie doesn't stop with his goal post shifting on the multiple definitions of chronic (time versus levels) within in the same sentence. Fallacy once again. Let's look at the diagram one more time.
Image
NOWHERE under the line for the Chronic Poisoning area is there a time. Only LEVELS of two things. COppm and COHb. This is referring to chronic LEVELS and not time. Because anything resembling time is absent from being a neighbour to "chronic." As I explained, the only reason two separate times are given in the Acute Poisoning section above the dividing line is because those are dangerous LEVELS to hit because those LEVELS mean you have less than one hour to live and you could DIE! Again, Nessie focuses on only ONE WORD and quote mines and ELIMINATES the rest of the words around it in order to destroy the CONTEXT on purpose due to being a lying troll.
It says in some bodies, they rupture.
That's what I said it said about the capillaries. You truly have no point here. You played ignorant about bursting capillaries and I caught you. Unless you're going to bitch that I used the word "explode" instead of "burst." :roll:
That is the evidence which proves I am correct. There is no common and obvious skin discolouration before lividity forms.
Depends. Living or dead? Corpses will have bright cherry red from COHb. Living non corpses, not necessarily. Only sometimes will perimortem get red skin from COHb. Not all the time. We've been over this.
I'll have to find my post on the red corpse subject (which gets buried in the bickering between you and Nessie). Under 50% of corpses from CO poisoning are found to have a red coloration.
Depends on how severe the poisoning is now doesn't it. Are with dealing with perimortem or postmortem? Those are important details not to be ignored as Aryan Scholar pointed out in 12, 15 and 23.
viewtopic.php?p=114882#p114882
Not to mention I found a source that shows COHb will RISE EVEN IN DEATH. Which means definitely dead people should be having red skin from COHb.
viewtopic.php?p=61912#p61912
Finally, Nessie keeps ignoring one part of the Treblinka scenario and intentionally playing dumb about: That the bodies after being moved out of the gas chamber sat in a big pile or multiple piles UNMOVED FOR DAYS thus giving plenty of opportunity for a good majority of bodies on the top or tops of piles that had nothing putting pressure on them from above to develop at least PATCHES of red skin from livor mortis.
viewtopic.php?p=55071#p55071
viewtopic.php?p=53080#p53080
Nessie hand waved it saying it was only a minority of corpses and that's why it wasn't reported upon. The witnesses all agreed to leave out real red colours of corpses (bright red from high COHb in death, and deep red from burst capillaries in livor mortis), but all chose to willingly report on false corpse colours of freshly gassed corpses - as admitted here.
viewtopic.php?p=69809#p69809
Leaving out truth and putting in lies is basically an admission that lies are being told instead of the truth. And that's the whole point of what revisionists say in the first place. :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:45 am

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:16 pm
Until then, goodbye troll. It was fun watching you squirm and reveal you still haven't learned after all this time. Have fun talking to nobody.
Werd it knows the buttons to push with you to keep this meaningless debate going. It is a liar and a troll; it will never change. It is just coming here to push your buttons and its working.
Image

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24893
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Nessie » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:18 am

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:16 pm
You have ignored that above the line various times are given.
Yeah. Above the line separating the phrase "Acute Poisoning." As in ACUTE LEVELS. Not acute time. Meaning if you have CERTAIN LEVELS OF POISONING, you will have death in 20 minutes or death in 40 minutes. In other words, they only have a small time span left on earth at the most critical point of LEVELS. :lol: Stop making intentionally stupid arguments about phraseology about time and then eliminating the proper context and understanding of them. Knock off the deliberate bad arguments. Nowhere else is there time. And the fact that the phrase on the page says CHRONIC POISONING right next to TWO LISTS ABOUT LEVELS (PPM - orange arrow; COHb - gray man) proves that I'M CORRECT that in that context "Chronic Poisoning" is referring to levels and NOT time. You are lying again. Shame on you.
No, you are wrong. Chronic does not change its definition because of that diagram. You can be a chronic sufferer of an mild or a serious condition. You cannot be a chronic sufferer of high level CO poisoning, because you will die too quickly. The acute and chronic in the diagram refer to time.
By the way, split fake hairs over "will" and "can" all you want. :lol: The fact is you claim that people who apparently die too fast won't get bright cherry red from high COHb. You still have no proof of that like you think. The fact is that you still claim this false belief all based on that one link you cited.
I base the belief that acute, severe CO poisoning that will kill does not cause the skin to commonly and obviously discolour on

1 - all medical evidence that lists symptoms for acute, severe poisoning that does not list skin discolouration as a symptom
2 - all the medical evidence that describes symptoms for all types of CO poisoning, which states skin discolouration is rare, seldom seen, hard to detect
3 - all the medical evidence that lists skin discolouration as appearing with lividity, which means after death, which means it cannot have been there before death.
However, it is NOT relevant to a discussion about dead people when it is about living symptomatic people. And COHb still rises after death. You are still throwing apples into the orange barrel after five years. Also, you can't say cases of long term chronic poisoning are irrelevant WHEN YOU THEN MAKE A CLAIM IN 2019 BASED ON YOUR 2014 STATEMENT ABOUT CHRONIC EXPOSURE BEING ABLE TO CAUSE RED SKIN. If you want to make claims about chronic time fatal exposures,, YOU JUST OPENED THE DOOR AND MADE THEM RELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION, JACKASS.
No, since you introduced chronic to the discussion and all I did was point out that it is irrelevant.
Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:53 pm
He also will just say you can't compare chronic people to acute people. Yes you can. THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW ONE IS CHRONIC AND ACUTE. :lol: You can compare things that are not always the same in every detail all the time. THAT'S HOW YOU NOTE THE DIFFERENCES. Let's look at the word "compare" or "comparison" since dichhead Nessie is apparently having such a tough time with basic logic and semantics of the English language.
to look at (two or more things) closely in order to see what is similar or different about them or in order to decide which one is better.
So yes I am allowed to simply LOOK at acute people and chronic people and NOTE THEIR DIFFERENCES. That is what a comparison is, DUMMY!
Those in the gas chambers were exposed to acute, severe, fatal levels. ONLY the symptoms for that are relevant. You can whine all you want, that is a fact.
You need to stop lying and talking out of both sides of your mouth. You need to apologize for all the lies you have told and deliberate fallacies you made not only about the diagram, but also starting here. ALL OF IT!
And you need to apologize for pretending you didn't know that during livor mortis the capillaries explode.
As livor progresses, some bodies show dark purple Tardieu spots in dependent areas, due to ruptured capillaries
t says in some bodies, they rupture. In any case, that is after death and what all that evidence shows is there is no skin discolouration prior to lividity forming and it appears with lividity.
YOU AND I DISCUSSED THIS YEARS AGO ON RODOH. YOU EVEN QUOTED THIS EXACT SOURCE IN 2015 IN A POST OF YOURS.
Nessie wrote:
Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:46 pm
I am going by the medical texts and what they say about the formation of lividity.

http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/ ... ortem.html

Livor mortis
=========================================================================

● Also called lividity; pink to purple skin discoloration due to blood settling in dependent portions of the body
● Areas exposed to pressure will not show lividity, as the blood vessels are mechanically compressed preventing blood flow
● Begins to develop 1-3 hours after death and fully developed by 10 to 12 hours
● Initially, livor is due to blood settling within vessels, and thus can shift with movement of the body and will blanch with pressure
● Later, blood will hemolyze and diffuse out of the vascular space; at this point, livor is fixed; it will not shift with movement of the body and is nonblanchable
● As livor progresses, some bodies show dark purple Tardieu spots in dependent areas, due to ruptured capillaries
● Livor mortis can be differentiated from a true antemortem contusion by incising the skin – contusions will show extravascular hemorrhage in the subcutaneous tissue
● In carbon monoxide poisoning, livor is cherry red in color; prolonged refrigeration causes the same color change
STOP PLAYING DUMB PRETENDING YOU DON'T KNOW THIS ABOUT CAPILLARIES.

If you don't confess to these lies and tactics and apologize for these mistakes, you probably won't be let out of Siberia. Consider this your final warning and call to behave and make amends for your past lies, goal post shifts, quote mining, argument from ignorance fallacies and other trollings.

Until then, goodbye troll. It was fun watching you squirm and reveal you still haven't learned after all this time. Have fun talking to nobody.
That is the evidence which proves I am correct. There is no common and obvious skin discolouration before lividity forms. It only appears with lividity and that takes 10 to 12 hours to fully develop and begins 1 to 3 hours after death. It shows it cannot form when a body is moved.

The gassing took about 30 minutes. Lividity cannot form till after death. Soon after death, the bodies are being moved out of the gas chambers. Lividity cannot form. By the time 10 to 12 hours have passed, the bodies have been buried.

You need to apologise and admit you are wrong.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
VFX
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by VFX » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:22 am

Nessie Werd will not respond, time for you to go.
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests