The absurdity of deniers

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Nessie

Re: The absurdity of deniers

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:39 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:32 pm
Your original claim was not just that, it also had a part about chronic exposure. You said "Nessie wants to use this as an argument that SHORT term fatal poisoning will not yield cherry red skin from increased COHb, whereas LONG term fatal poisoning will yield cherry red skin from incresased COHb."
I was combining what you said in 2019 about acute with what you said in 2014 about chronic. Nothing wrong with that.

So again, where is your proof for your 2014 statement to Henry that short term acute exposure to fatal CO will not cause red skin but long term chronic exposure to fatal CO WILL cause red skin? Are we boiling it back down to where we were years ago? Back and forth accusations of cherry picking sources?
I do not see the link and quote you are referring to. Even if I had said back then in 2014 that acute, fatal does not cause cherry red skin, but chronic, fatal does, NOW I think differently.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:40 pm

Even if I had said back then in 2014 that acute, fatal does not cause cherry red skin, but chronic, fatal does, NOW I think differently.
So now Nessie disavows legitimate scientific cases where long term chronic exposure (time) leading to death from fatal CO caused red skin? :lol:

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:36 pm
CLICK THE BLUE UPWARD POINTING ARROW NEXT TO THE WORD "WROTE" WHICH IS NEXT TO YOUR NAME. It takes you to the original post you made on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 pm. This post has quote boxes with quotes from Henry inside of them.

Look even if you are actually too stupid to click on a pointing arrow that is basically a link and you for some reason can't read the new screen that pops up in your browser, that doesn't prove I'm wrong. Any other user will see that I am telling the truth. If you are stupid, that is your fault. The universe, nor your computer, is under no obligation to make sense to you.

Right now, I just think you're lying.
From this post

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3561&start=310#p141795

First link via an arrow next to wrote;

viewtopic.php?p=141775#p141775

second

viewtopic.php?p=141745#p141745

third

viewtopic.php?p=49756#p49756

so now I have found it. I say

"None of your sources about sherry red lividity mention time scales for such to appear. The multiple sources I have produced state it takes at least 20 minutes to start to appear.
You have one source which describes the condition of miners stuck for 24 hours exposed to CO. There is another about drivers in Sweden. They suggest long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red. But in the gas chambers it is short term acute exposure. So you are not comparing like with like.
Your source on ante-mortem discolouration does not mention the probability of it appearing. The multiple sources I have produced state that the probability of it appearing is rare, 2-3%, unusual or unreliable.
Those key facts, which are from non Holocaust related sites and are corroborated with multiple sources saying the same thing, are what cause Bergs cherry red claim to fail."

The key part is

"They suggest long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red. But in the gas chambers it is short term acute exposure. So you are not comparing like with like."

which is what i am still saying now in 2019.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:40 pm
Even if I had said back then in 2014 that acute, fatal does not cause cherry red skin, but chronic, fatal does, NOW I think differently.
So now Nessie disavows legitimate scientific cases where long term chronic exposure (time) leading to death from fatal CO caused red skin? :lol:
No. There is evidence chronic does lead to skin discolouration. But it is inconclusive and irrelevant.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:47 pm

"They suggest long term or chronic exposure can make the skin turn red. But in the gas chambers it is short term acute exposure. So you are not comparing like with like."

So you are NOT changing your mind from 2014. So I was right all along. Just like 99% of the time. The 1% is the Dachau thing. :lol:

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:47 pm

So you are NOT changing your mind from 2014. So I was right all along. Just like 99% of the time. The 1% is the Dachau thing. :lol:
What I said in 2014

viewtopic.php?p=49756#p49756

Which is what I am still saying now in 2019;

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3561&start=310#p141815

"I pointed out that the miner's exposure was chronic, which may account for the difference in symptoms and that acute and chronic cannot be directly compared. ....No, since here we are dealing only with acute, fatal exposure, whereby people died within 30 minutes. The ONLY relevant sources are those which describe symptoms for acute, fatal levels."

You are wrong again.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Damn straight, CO poisoning doesn't turn a corpse pink or red, it turns them yellow. Just like Wiernik said.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:53 pm

First he says he changed his 2014 view about corpses being exposed to CO over a long period of time (chronic exposure) showing red. Which would make me wrong that he never truly changed. Then he says that in 2019, he is arguing the same way he was in 2014 about chronic exposure. Which would mean I was right the first time. Therefore he was wrong to say I was wrong the first time. Nessie just can't stop lying.
He also will just say you can't compare chronic people to acute people. Yes you can. THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW ONE IS CHRONIC AND ACUTE. :lol: You can compare things that are not always the same in every detail all the time. THAT'S HOW YOU NOTE THE DIFFERENCES. Let's look at the word "compare" or "comparison" since dichhead Nessie is apparently having such a tough time with basic logic and semantics of the English language.
to look at (two or more things) closely in order to see what is similar or different about them or in order to decide which one is better.
So yes I am allowed to simply LOOK at acute people and chronic people and NOTE THEIR DIFFERENCES. That is what a comparison is, DUMMY!

The reason Nessie wants to avoid talking about his claim about chronic people turning red (like his original 2014 claim he apparently still believes in 2019) is he needs to protect his ultimate, foundational, OTHER FALSE PREMISE. That the human body cares length of time exposed to poisonous levels of CO before it turns bright cherry red from COHb. He hasn't proven this in five years. To claim that the body DOES care about time exposed to CO fatal levels before it develops cherry red, because it's not in the holocaust narrative, but then use THAT medical claim to prove the holocaust is CIRCULAR REASONING. Of course he will claim, no you got it wrong. It's not circular because I have an outside source that backs up that a body that dies too fast from CO won't have the time to develop bright cherry red skin even though it has fatal COHb levels.

The problem is that one article he just posted recently is talking about symptomatic people. NOT DEAD PEOPLE.
The symptoms include milder versions of those seen in acute CO poisoning, with headache, nausea, dizziness, light-headedness, fatigue and sleepiness, difficulty concentrating and memory problems, as well as changes in mood.

https://www.headway.org.uk/about-brain- ... treatment/
DEAD PEOPLE DON'T GET HEADACHES, GET NAUSEOUS, DIZZY, LIGHT HEADED, FATIGUE OR SLEEPINESS, OR HAVE MEMORY PROBLEMS OR MOOD CHANGES! :roll:

Which means Nessie is still making the same deliberate error five years later. He uses sources that talk about symptoms in living people, in order to make claims about what DEAD PEOPLE in gas chambers should have looked like. He continues to mix apples and oranges after half a decade. It doesn't matter though, because there are still some sources out there he ignores that even severe poisoning revealed red skin in about 50% of the people examined.
I'll have to find my post on the red corpse subject (which gets buried in the bickering between you and Nessie). Under 50% of corpses from CO poisoning are found to have a red coloration.
Depends on how severe the poisoning is now doesn't it. Are with dealing with perimortem or postmortem? Those are important details not to be ignored as Aryan Scholar pointed out in 12, 15 and 23.
viewtopic.php?p=114882#p114882
Not to mention I found a source that shows COHb will RISE EVEN IN DEATH. Which means definitely dead people should be having red skin.
viewtopic.php?p=61912#p61912

After five years of trying in the regular forum, and a recent ban to the basement of rodoh, he hasn't changed his fallacious tactics. :roll:
Last edited by Werd on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Werd, don't take this wrong, I love ya' like a brother but the only thing more boring than reading Nessie's lies is you explaining Nessie's lies. C'mon, guy, give us a break here.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Nessie truly has nothing left. He can stew in his own shitty Scottish pond.