Nessie baiting

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24704
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:20 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:30 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:41 am
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:57 am
Nessie said:
Your magical mystery machine claim is an argument from ignorance, which is a fallacy.
Well, was it the M&H dragline that excavated the graves, the mystery machine or is the method a completely unknown? You've espoused all three in the past.
From the witnesses there is insufficient detail about the excavators to know what was used.
So, the method for excavating the graves is "unknown".
No, that is incorrect. Learn to read.
Nessie said:
Your magical barbecue claim is an argument from incredulity, which is a fallacy.
Your argument that female cadavers can be set ablaze with a small amount of kindling and used as fuel to cremate thousands of other cadavers is a fantasy.
I am sure it was more than just kindling, that is hyperbole and there is evidence that human fat acts as fuel in a fire.
Right, all of the witnesses were exaggerating; using hyperbole. Gee, how convenient for you.
No, it would be far better if there was detailed descriptions, documents or best of all film or photos.
Nessie said:
Your refusal to acknowledge there is no evidenced alternative is a logical fail.
Your claim that I must provide evidence of where the Jews went if they weren't murdered is horse frocky not a "logical fail."
No, it is a logical fail, see non sequitur arguments.
Note the film clips of eyewitnesses stating that they left Treblinka accompanied by trainloads, tens of thousands of other deportees. Your claim that only a few selected to work left Treblinka alive is an easily disproved lie, Nessie. All that takes is to watch the film.
Name and quote the witnesses who say they left with tens of thousands.
Watch the effing video.
I have, no witness states he/she left TII with anything like tens of thousands of others.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 3696
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Turnagain » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Nessie said:
No, that is incorrect. Learn to read.
So, other than the MMM nobody knows how the graves were excavated or what was done with the ex. Nobody can explain why the area of the graves and stockpiles was greater than the space available in the totenlager. According to Nessie, any rational discussion of T-2 is a "fallacy."

Nessie said:
No, it would be far better if there was detailed descriptions, documents or best of all film or photos.
But no (God forbid) any GPR scans of the T-2 camp. ANYTHING but a GPR scan and actual proof, one way or another, that the T-2 holyhoax either is or isn't a lie. Best case scenario for CS-C is that she found no mass graves so shredded/deleted the GPR scans and ran for the hills. Not even she claimed that the rabbit holes she claimed to have found were the mass graves. Now stamp your feet and shriek, "Are too, are too," Nessie.

Nessie said:
No, it is a logical fail, see non sequitur arguments.
Nessie proceeds to make the classic non sequitur argument. Way to go, Nessie.

Nessie said:
I have, no witness states he/she left TII with anything like tens of thousands of others.
Right, no individual witness claimed to have left T-2 with "tens of thousands" of other deportees. They just left in trainloads of supposedly about 6,000 people. Your weasel dodge falls on its arse, Nessie.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:10 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Goody67 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:05 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:36 pm
Right, no individual witness claimed to have left T-2 with "tens of thousands" of other deportees. They just left in trainloads of supposedly about 6,000 people. Your weasel dodge falls on its arse, Nessie.
You can't provide any eyewitnesses that spoke or wrote of seeing thousands upon thousands of Jews arriving at Treblinka and then leaving at a further date.

As per usual, you are full of shit and just repeat the same bullshit over and over again.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

Turnagain
Posts: 3696
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Turnagain » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:36 pm
Right, no individual witness claimed to have left T-2 with "tens of thousands" of other deportees. They just left in trainloads of supposedly about 6,000 people. Your weasel dodge falls on its arse, Nessie.
You can't provide any eyewitnesses that spoke or wrote of seeing thousands upon thousands of Jews arriving at Treblinka and then leaving at a further date.

As per usual, you are full of shit and just repeat the same bullshit over and over again.
How would you know, dickweed? You haven't even watched the video.

Now GFY.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:05 am

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:05 pm
You can't provide any eyewitnesses that spoke or wrote of seeing thousands upon thousands of Jews arriving at Treblinka and then leaving at a further date.

As per usual, you are full of shit and just repeat the same bullshit over and over again.
Jews arriving at a further date.

As per usual, you are full of seeing thousands of Jews arriving at Treblinka and then leaving at Treblinka and just repeat the same bullshit over again. You can't provide any eyewitnesses that spoke or wrote of shit over again. You can't provide any eyewitnesses that spoke or wrote of seeing thousands of Jews arriving at a further date.

As per usual, you are full of seeing thousands of Jews arriving at Treblinka and just repeat the same bullshit over again.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24704
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:12 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:36 pm
Nessie said:
No, that is incorrect. Learn to read.
So, other than the MMM nobody knows how the graves were excavated or what was done with the ex. Nobody can explain why the area of the graves and stockpiles was greater than the space available in the totenlager. According to Nessie, any rational discussion of T-2 is a "fallacy."
Your claims from incredulity and ignorance are fallacies. We have limited details on how graves were dug etc and your argument is not that it was not possible to dig a grave, your argument is that it was impossible as described. When I point out that you attribute to witnesses a type of excavtor they did not describe, that shoots down your argument it could not have been done as described.
Nessie said:
No, it would be far better if there was detailed descriptions, documents or best of all film or photos.
But no (God forbid) any GPR scans of the T-2 camp. ANYTHING but a GPR scan and actual proof, one way or another, that the T-2 holyhoax either is or isn't a lie. Best case scenario for CS-C is that she found no mass graves so shredded/deleted the GPR scans and ran for the hills. Not even she claimed that the rabbit holes she claimed to have found were the mass graves. Now stamp your feet and shriek, "Are too, are too," Nessie.
You ignore the aerial photos showing grave outlines. If GPR produced results that contradict you, you would ignore them as well.
Nessie said:
No, it is a logical fail, see non sequitur arguments.
Nessie proceeds to make the classic non sequitur argument. Way to go, Nessie.
You use the non sequitur argument, if no mass graves, therefore they all left the camp and you claim you do not need to evidence they left.
Nessie said:
I have, no witness states he/she left TII with anything like tens of thousands of others.
Right, no individual witness claimed to have left T-2 with "tens of thousands" of other deportees. They just left in trainloads of supposedly about 6,000 people. Your weasel dodge falls on its arse, Nessie.
Name and quote the witness who left TII with 6,000 others.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:15 am

fungibly reintermediate resource-maximizing technology

Ekkert er eftirsjá

Turnagain
Posts: 3696
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Turnagain » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:38 am

Nessie goes for the outright lie. Witnesses claim that excavators were used to dig the graves. ARC shows the type of excavators available for use at T-2. Nessie comes up with the MMM to dig the graves and then declares that nobody knows how the graves were dug which proves that the graves were dug. Nessie then claims that the shadows shown in the aerial photos are the graves although that is clearly impossible. Hey, the hoaxers need graves so shadows become graves.

Nessie finally nails it. Yep, if there aren't any mass graves, then nobody was gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque. Since the Jews obviously didn't stay at T-2 then they obviously went somewhere. Finally, Nessie gets it.

Watch the video and you can read the names of the witnesses who claimed to have left T-2 with trainloads of other deportees. If you won't do that, GFY.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24704
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:18 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:38 am
Nessie goes for the outright lie. Witnesses claim that excavators were used to dig the graves. ARC shows the type of excavators available for use at T-2. Nessie comes up with the MMM to dig the graves and then declares that nobody knows how the graves were dug which proves that the graves were dug.
You have lied about my actual argument, because you cannot argue against my actual argument.
Nessie then claims that the shadows shown in the aerial photos are the graves although that is clearly impossible. Hey, the hoaxers need graves so shadows become graves.
They are not shadows. They are rectangular outlines where witnesses state there had been mass graves.
Nessie finally nails it. Yep, if there aren't any mass graves, then nobody was gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque. Since the Jews obviously didn't stay at T-2 then they obviously went somewhere. Finally, Nessie gets it.
I always got that you relied on logical fallacies, because you have no evidence.
Watch the video and you can read the names of the witnesses who claimed to have left T-2 with trainloads of other deportees. If you won't do that, GFY.
I have. I previously listed each witness and what they said. Only one said he left on a train full of people. The rest left with some others selected to work.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 3696
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie baiting

Post by Turnagain » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:22 am

Nessie stamps his feet harder and shrieks louder, "Liar, liar." GFY Nessie.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests