Nessie's Ban

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Nessie

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Nessie » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:40 am

I am not important. All I did was ask deniers to evidence an alternative and refuse to be fobbed off with excuses why they do not need to.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:42 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:40 am
I am not important. All I did was ask deniers to evidence an alternative and refuse to be fobbed off with excuses why they do not need to.
i know you are not important but you gave the impression that you are happy to be trolling down here. Once again you are playing on the weakness and humanity of the moderators here , while dissing them elsewhere. You are a broken record with only one argument and to be honest you should be totally banned. Over at the dump you post in with the fag statistical whatisname, Scott took the time to tell you what the errors of your way were. You are so stupid you do not listen but ask for sympathy from those other idiot scum bags who reside there. You should just post there. I suggest you fuck off actually, we are all sick to death of you and your dribbling.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:51 pm

I asked Scott to explain himself as to what he meant by "behave" and he failed. He instead claimed it was autistic to ask for evidence about what is not disputed, but when I pointed out I had been asking for evidence of various claims that were disputed, he told me to figure it out myself. That is a cop out. He then accused me of trolling and so I asked for examples and he refused.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:47 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:51 pm
He then accused me of trolling and so I asked for examples and he refused.
You were asked to reflect on your own behaviour and could not see, and still can't see what you have done wrong. I think you need a year out.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:58 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:47 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:51 pm
He then accused me of trolling and so I asked for examples and he refused.
You were asked to reflect on your own behaviour and could not see, and still can't see what you have done wrong. I think you need a year out.
I reflected and found no examples that were bad behaviour or trolling. Scott could not show any examples either.

Meanwhile, I find lots of abuse and trolling by the deniers here, including yourself

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:55 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:58 pm

I reflected and found no examples that were bad behaviour or trolling. Scott could not show any examples either.

Meanwhile, I find lots of abuse and trolling by the deniers here, including yourself
I reflected and found thousands, though not as bad as that very silly co conspirator no goodly. You are here for trolling and being a very naughty person and then suggest perfect angels like myself indulge in your nefarious activities. How dare you suggest others troll when you sit under a bridge all day waiting for the clip clop of poor goats.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:34 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:55 pm
I reflected and found thousands, though not as bad as that very silly co conspirator no goodly. You are here for trolling and being a very naughty person and then suggest perfect angels like myself indulge in your nefarious activities. How dare you suggest others troll when you sit under a bridge all day waiting for the clip clop of poor goats.
Whether you use the account Trolljegeren or the account Huntinger, you troll in every section of this forum. You post the same shit on different threads, make unfounded claims, etc.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:40 pm

Ekkert er eftirsjá

Huntinger

Nessie's Ban

Post by Huntinger » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Nessie is still on the same record which is called "where did they go", so some have asked for a dedication to his favourite song. This is dedicated to "Nessie". It must be sad, all of those dreams, about gassed people, lost loves and the eternal question: "where did they go". Perhaps the questions should be asked "why did they go, how did they slip away".
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:32 am

What about you, Goody67 ─ have you now had sufficient time to reflect?

:?: