Nessie's Ban

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24894
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:46 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:13 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:08 pm
Watch the video. One witness said that he was at T-2 for 3-4 hours while the Germans cleaned the train. Then they got back on the train. One woman said that she left with an entire trainload of other women. Another man said that he left with a trainload of men, women and children. Others said that they left with groups varying in size from 100-500. That's over 20,000 or tens of thousands of deportees who left T-2 in good health. That's only from ~20 witnesses. Nobody interviewed any of the tens of thousands who left with the interviewees.
Name those eyewitnesses.
GFY
Name the eye witnesses.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:09 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 am


Name the eye witnesses.
Name the witnesses eyes, do they have names? What color were those eyes.

If a curmudgeonly alchemist barely conquers the hand behind the ruffian, then the necromancer wakes up. Lila and I took a somnambulist (with a waif, a lovely stalactite, a few boys, and another wisely slovenly philosopher) to arrive at a state of intimacy where we can hardly give secret financial aid to our cream puff. An unruffled onlooker confesses a ballerina, because a girl toward some haunch completely falls in love with a dissident from an onlooker.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain
Posts: 3882
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Turnagain » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:20 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 am
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:46 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:13 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:08 pm
Watch the video. One witness said that he was at T-2 for 3-4 hours while the Germans cleaned the train. Then they got back on the train. One woman said that she left with an entire trainload of other women. Another man said that he left with a trainload of men, women and children. Others said that they left with groups varying in size from 100-500. That's over 20,000 or tens of thousands of deportees who left T-2 in good health. That's only from ~20 witnesses. Nobody interviewed any of the tens of thousands who left with the interviewees.
Name those eyewitnesses.
GFY
Name the eye witnesses.
Watch the video and read the names for yourself, Nessie. Your and the dimwit's demand for names is simply an attempt to jerk me around. Go stuff yourself.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24894
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:20 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 am
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:46 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:13 pm


Name those eyewitnesses.
GFY
Name the eye witnesses.
Watch the video and read the names for yourself, Nessie. Your and the dimwit's demand for names is simply an attempt to jerk me around. Go stuff yourself.
You are refusing to name and quote your supposed witnesses, because you are lying and they do say that they left with the thousands you claim.

With one exception, they say they left with smaller groups of adults only selected to work. One states he left with a train full of women and children, but he may have mixed up Malkinia Transit camp with TII.

Polish train workers describe full trains arriving and empty trains leaving.

No witness who worked inside TII describes a process where the vast majority entered and the left the camp.

You are a liar who cannot stop lying.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 3882
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Turnagain » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:09 am

You are a lying little POS, Nessie. The video speaks for itself so GFY.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24894
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:24 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:09 am
You are a lying little POS, Nessie. The video speaks for itself so GFY.
Eric Hunt, who made the video, admits he was wrong, they do not prove TII was a transit camp as he cannot find evidence of daily mass transports.

The video does speak for itself, witness after witness describes arriving in a mass transport, the majority going further inside the camp never to be seen again and they left with a smaller group of adults who were also selected to work.

You are the liar.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 3882
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Turnagain » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:30 am

I don't claim that the video is PROOF that the holyhoax didn't happen as advertised at T-2. It's simply evidence that the holyhoax is indeed a hoax. As far as your lies about the video, GFY.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24894
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:35 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:30 am
I don't claim that the video is PROOF that the holyhoax didn't happen as advertised at T-2. It's simply evidence that the holyhoax is indeed a hoax.
It is evidence that the Holocaust did happen as described. The arrivals and selection process to week out some workers and gas the rest is a major part of what happened.
As far as your lies about the video, GFY.
The witnesses describe a selection process and only some adults left to work. The rest went further into the camp and were gassed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 3882
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Turnagain » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:47 am

You and your lies can GFY, Nessie.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24894
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Lets see who is lying, name and quote the witnesses sent to TII.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests