Nessie's Ban

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Charles Traynor

Nessie's Ban

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Nessie is a proven liar and troll. A big thank you to the administrators for finally banning the cretin from the holocaust forum! Perhaps the holo forum will regain its former scholarly ambience now that we no longer have to deal with this mendacious creature.

Nessie, you are damned by your own words below. You have as DC said: "absolute disinterest in honest discussion."

Below we see Nessie boasting over at SSF that he posts here to provoke revisionists. We also see the exterminationists themselves admonish Nessie for wasting everyone's time by not studying the subject matter before posting.

A list of the lies told by Nessie on this forum would stretch around the world.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Nessie

Re: Nessie's Ban

Post by Nessie » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:07 pm

That was an off the cuff comment and at no point have I provoked a denier into making anti-Semitic comments. I do not need to.

Stat Mech and I had an argument because I said Hunts video about Majdanek was his most convincing and best argued. He was missing the point when he said I was using a "source-less approach".

My ban proves that denial cannot stand being asked for evidence and it is not true the Holocaust is unevidenced. That has been the main topic of debate, as certain deniers make unevidenced claims about the Soviets assimilated the Jews and the sewers of Birkenau unable to cope.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Traynor and the other degenerates that infest this stinking cesspit of garbage must be thinking all their Christmases have arrived at once . With Nessie banned there will be no-one to ask them for evidence, and they can continue to peddle their filthy lies unchallenged.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:05 am

DasPrussian wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:17 pm
Traynor and the other degenerates that infest this stinking cesspit of garbage must be thinking all their Christmases have arrived at once . With Nessie banned there will be no-one to ask them for evidence, and they can continue to peddle their filthy lies unchallenged.
Charles is no degenerate, how dare you. You are infested due to the swamp water you dragged yourself on after your spawning, human filth. Crawl back into your hole and pick the nits out of your hair. Scum.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:08 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:07 pm
My ban proves that denial cannot stand being asked for evidence and it is not true the Holocaust is unevidenced. That has been the main topic of debate, as certain deniers make unevidenced claims about the Soviets assimilated the Jews and the sewers of Birkenau unable to cope.
Asking for evidence once or twice is acceptable but at the end of the day it was your only apparent contribution to this forum. Goody was inspired by you and followed in your footsteps. Instead of you two continually asking for evidence, you could have had alternative viewpoints as possibilities. However, I for one cannot be fucked with you. You are done and dusted. Enjoy riding your motorbike.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:10 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:37 pm
"absolute disinterest in honest discussion."
Nothing more true than this analysis.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:18 am

DasPrussian wrote:
That is exactly what they want, their denial to be unchallenged. Just like CODOH.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:19 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:08 am
Nessie wrote:
Asking for evidence once or twice is acceptable but at the end of the day it was your only apparent contribution to this forum. Goody was inspired by you and followed in your footsteps. Instead of you two continually asking for evidence, you could have had alternative viewpoints as possibilities. However, I for one cannot be fucked with you. You are done and dusted. Enjoy riding your motorbike.
You continually ask for evidence that there was a Holocaust. Your problem is that we then provide it, so you need to deny it. Then your problem multiplies when we ask you to evidence your beliefs and you cannot.

Hence, rather than face up to the truth and have an open and honest discussion, I get banished to Siberia.

I win.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:19 am
Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:08 am
Nessie wrote:
You continually ask for evidence that there was a Holocaust. Your problem is that we then provide it, so you need to deny it. Then your problem multiplies when we ask you to evidence your beliefs and you cannot.

Hence, rather than face up to the truth and have an open and honest discussion, I get banished to Siberia.

I win.
Over the years revisionists at RODOH have bent over backwards to accommodate your relentless requests for proof. We have provided link after link and answered your dim witted repetitive questions designed to stifle open debate in a fog of obscuration. Now your luck has run out.
You should have followed the links and read the information provided for you. You chose not to because you are a pathogenic influence, an ideologue death cultist who needs the holocaust to have happened to satisfy your own twisted inner needs. God knows what went wrong during your potty training to produce a fucked up excuse for a human being like you.

Casual visitors to this site may want to note Dr. Terry quoted below in the graphic was once an administrator of this site and is an active exterminationist. He tells us Nessie does not study the subject matter he is discussing and wastes peoples time. Similarly StatMech a fellow exterminationist has nothing good to say about Nessies debating style. Nessie does not engage in debate or discussion of the camps. He merely repeats the orthodox mantra whilst at the same time ignoring all objective evidence contrary to his viewpoint.

Nessie was not banned from the holocaust forum because he was a brilliant exterminationist debater and a threat to revisionism as he would have the ignorant believe. He was banned because all he did here was demand and then ignore evidence, insult revisionists, and mouth clichéd exterminationist propaganda over and over again.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:51 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:05 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Charles is no degenerate, how dare you. You are infested due to the swamp water you dragged yourself on after your spawning, human filth. Crawl back into your hole and pick the nits out of your hair. Scum.
Can someone pass me the disinfectant. We have a cockroach that needs to be eliminated.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit