Another Congenital LYING Jew!

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

NSDAP

Re: Another Congenital LYING Jew!

Post by NSDAP » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:05 am

Most of them fit into the same mold I think. I wonder how much $ he made from his fiction.
Geheime Sicherheitspolizei Sturmabteilung
Sicherheitsdienst des ReichsfΓΌhrers-SS
Reichssicherheitshauptamt
π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘π–˜π–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–π–Š π•―π–Šπ–šπ–™π–˜π–ˆπ–π–Š π•¬π–—π–‡π–Šπ–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—π–•π–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–Ž

papasha

Post by papasha » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:30 am

so if anyone turns out to have lied about being a victim of Soviet or "Jewish Bolshevik" crimes, embellished his or her story for money, attention of fame, we can safely assume it was all a hoax and all those people are still alive too. Got it

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:58 am

papasha wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:30 am
so if anyone turns out to have lied about being a victim of Soviet or "Jewish Bolshevik" crimes, embellished his or her story for money, attention of fame, we can safely assume it was all a hoax and all those people are still alive too. Got it
No, it is evidence, to support a hypothesis. It is a flood gate and its opening. We do not have to do anything except watch.
Geheime Sicherheitspolizei Sturmabteilung
Sicherheitsdienst des ReichsfΓΌhrers-SS
Reichssicherheitshauptamt
π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘π–˜π–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–π–Š π•―π–Šπ–šπ–™π–˜π–ˆπ–π–Š π•¬π–—π–‡π–Šπ–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—π–•π–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–Ž

papasha

Post by papasha » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:36 am

NSDAP wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:58 am
No, it is evidence, to support a hypothesis. It is a flood gate and its opening. We do not have to do anything except watch.
It's not. Aren't you guys the ones that say "the absence of evidence isn't evidence" lol? And my point remains.. to use a horrible example, it's like saying that just because a few people engage in stolen valor and claim that they were in a war when they weren't, it doesn't mean the war didn't happen since it doesn't depend on their word alone

And as for "floodgates".. I have been brought here by memes about the Holohoax which turned out to be fake. the more i've read or seen since has sent me firmly to the believer side - this is the opposite that should be true if this was some crappy hoax that relied on a few lies but falls apart to scrutiny. That the deniers on this board (which is supposed to be more high brow and serious) do not reference 99% of the Holohoax "proof" that is floating around on the internet because they know it's embarrassingly wrong is further proof that the simplest explanation is the right one - there was no conspiracy, and this is all bullshit.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:57 am

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:36 am
NSDAP wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:58 am
It's not. Aren't you guys the ones that say "the absence of evidence isn't evidence" lol? And my point remains.. to use a horrible example, it's like saying that just because a few people engage in stolen valor and claim that they were in a war when they weren't, it doesn't mean the war didn't happen since it doesn't depend on their word alone

And as for "floodgates".. I have been brought here by memes about the Holohoax which turned out to be fake. the more i've read or seen since has sent me firmly to the believer side - this is the opposite that should be true if this was some crappy hoax that relied on a few lies but falls apart to scrutiny. That the deniers on this board (which is supposed to be more high brow and serious) do not reference 99% of the Holohoax "proof" that is floating around on the internet because they know it's embarrassingly wrong is further proof that the simplest explanation is the right one - there was no conspiracy, and this is all bullshit.
Whatever, the facts remain:

1.) that there is no agreement on what the term 'THE Holocaust' even refers to.

2.) it a pseudo-historical narrative that is protected from analysis by 'thought-crime' laws.

3.) It has almost zero irrefutable evidence of documentary, forensic or empirical nature to support its main tenet viz. mass-gassings in factory-of-death-extermination camps.

4.) it relies almost exclusively on bogus, exaggerated, invented, lying witness testimony based on grains of truth.

You yourself have provided nothing to substantiate any aspect of the 'holocaust' historiography.
You merely criticise what you call 'internet holohoax memes'.
The holocaust handbook series alone contains a wealth of information that you can access if you are interested in understanding the points of contention from serious researchers. That you choose to ignore that and instead concentrate on internet 'memes' appears to demonstrate you did NOT come here to genuinely engage with the revisionist argument at all.

Otherwise do some reading of the key revisionist literature and point out what you believe to be incorrect.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

papasha

Post by papasha » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 am

been-there wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:57 am

Whatever, the facts remain:

1.) that there is no agreement on what the term 'THE Holocaust' even refers to.

3.) It has almost zero irrefutable evidence of documentary, forensic or empirical nature to support its main tenet viz. mass-gassings in factory-of-death-extermination camps.
yet the Holocaust denial camp can't agree on anything either, they can only agree that the official story is bullshit - similar to all conspiracy theorists (like 9/11 truth.. contradictory theories about explosives, missiles, remote controlled planes, holograms, LIHOP, etc but everyone is still on the same team).

The most basic tier internet Holocaust deniers just repeat the meme that only a few hundred thousand Jews died, all due to Typhus and starvation (despite the Nazis best efforts to keep them alive), and use this as their proof:

If anyone brings up documented mass shootings (which I presume you accept), or that this meme is bullshit, or anything else that isn't hard line retardation, even if it was YOU saying it, they will call them a lying kike shill and end the argument. This is the bulk of your faction. So don't start with this "no agreement" narrative

But you draw the line at gas chambers, that's your definition of the Holocaust - okay

So we have:
1.Disenfranchisement and dehumanization of German/Austrian Jews in the Reich (textbook pre genocide stuff if you look at other genocides in history and today)
2.then they just start rounding then up and putting them into camps (this is already genocide at this point according to the UN definition)
3.then they invade the allies and Poland and inherit millions of more Jews and start cramming them into Ghettos
4.Then they invade the USSR and inherit even more, have a Wannasee conference to see what to do about the JQ
5.They don't even bother moving the USSR Jews, they just shoot them en mass with EG units (now mass killings).. some documented gas van usage as well (what, the kikes faked documents about gas vans but they didn't bother faking documents about the gas chambers.. come on man)
6. Then they move all the Polish and other Jews who are slowly dying off in the Ghettos in major cities and get them out of sight into camps

All of this up to that point is established and most of you guys agree with it

now we have millions of Jews documented as being shipped to a handful of camps that could only hold what... a few thousand each? Sometimes less? Are we talking about black holes here?

The majority of the evidence points to them being gassed. Occams razor says that these Jews were killed too judging by what the Reich was doing to them up to this point. All deniers do is try to discredit the official narrative by pointing out that this piece is evidence is circumstantial, or that this person lied, therefore we have to throw the whole thing out, and anything anyone has ever said about it is a lie and a cover-up. Give me a fucking break. This logic would never be applied to any other historical event.

They don't have their own theory, they just try to undermine the existing one. Try to nail you guys down on something, anything and you respond with "Judea declared war on Germany first" :roll:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:06 am

You have it back-to-front.
Those making an extraordinary claim have to provide extraordinary evidence to support it.

Those refuting it DO NOT need to provide a replacement explanation to point out the presented one is false.

If I accuse YOU of murder based on bogus evidence, you only have to prove my evidence is bogus to be regarded as innocent. YOU do not have to find the actual murderer yourself.

And a 'murder' investigation needs a body, a murder weapon and an intent to murder. The same applies for a mass-murder investigation.

The holocaust mass-gassing claim has almost ZERO evidence supporting it. On the contrary almost ALL the empirical and documentary evidence actually refutes it.
It has no evidence of the requisite mass-graves, nor evidence of the various claimed mass-murder weapons, nor any evidence of an intent to mass-murder ALL Jews.
THAT IS WHY the guardians of this pseudo-history have resorted to increasingly draconian thought-crime laws. The story is maintained through relentless indoctrination from early childhood and enforced through fear and intimidation. That demonstrates the nature of your 'history'.

Whereas the basis of the empirical paradigm is 'falsifiability'. Empirical realists attempt to see if all and any theory or postulation can be falsified. If it can be falsified, it is rejected.

The mass-gassing claim has already been falsified.
The custodians of this pseudo-history responded by silencing the people who had refuted it using the scientific method, by persecuting them and imprisoning them. That is the sign of an irrational, emotional, mass-delusive belief-system.

Your detailing of the largely uncontested details is in my opinion a deceit by omission. Perhaps in your case a self-deceit, you know best. Its probably an unconscious self-deceit because you had at least that much integrity that you came here to see if your current understanding could be refuted.
But you appear unwilling to be genuinely open to investigating impartially the alternative explanation.

The deceit by omission I am referring to is that during what is called WW2 there WAS A WAR GOING ON!!!!!
The Jewish experience now referred to vaguely and manipulatively as 'THE Holocaust' occurred within that WAR. It is estimated that between 55 to 68 million people perished in that world conflict. Of those approximately 63% were civilian non-combatants. The idea that an alleged 4 to 5 million of that total should have some special 'history' that is not open to revision or re-evaluation, but should be regarded as representative of a unique and special sacrosanct 'suffering', I find ridiculous, delusional and profoundly racist.
More and more people are reaching the same conclusion.

The quite sick and twisted manipulation of the global community with false/exaggerated/deceitful memoirs, inaccurate/deceitful/emotionally-manipulative film dramatisations, biased documentaries and traumatising education curricula for the young is something that I myself and increasing others consider to be immoral.
The use of this traumatising deceit to manipulate people into accepting Israel's murderously racist, slow genocide of the Palestinians is disgusting more and more decent people.

So ironically it appears to us that it is people like you who are really 'deniers', who are motivated by racist attitudes and who are justifying genocide.

Do you understand that viewpoint?

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Same old shite from the revs. BO-RI-NG.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:08 pm

been-there wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:06 am
Do you understand that viewpoint?
Not one bit, you fucking twat.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit