Appreciation of other cultures

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Goody67

Re: Appreciation of other cultures

Post by Goody67 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:16 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:52 am
Back in my army training days we did a cadence march for five miles a day. Getting used to that was a challenge. I think that stomping march would go way beyond "challenge."
You have never done a day’s work in your life.

You don’t fool anyone, you haven’t left your igloo in years.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

Trolljegeren

Re: Appreciation of other cultures

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:31 am

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:16 am
You have never done a day’s work in your life
You don’t fool anyone, you haven’t left your igloo in years.
Igloos are fun, you could go and play with the Polar Bears; don't worry you will be safe, they do not eat foul things. Oh the stench of this Judensau.
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 pm
GFY.
Ha ha ha ha ha I think everyone here, even Darth Vader (DC), Captain Kirk and Scotty agree 100%, well said my man well said. This brought tears to my eyes. Scotty you can beam it up now into the disintegrator. ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse