Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Werd
Posts: 8474
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Werd » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Your claim is that since documents from different years, at different camps, with many unknown details, report smaller numbers of bodies
Nessie is back to arguing from ignorance...
Your argument from incredulity
...so he can justify his ad hoc since he has no actual proof that Tauber was correct.

Werd
Posts: 8474
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Werd » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:23 pm
Where does it say those figures of "60 men can be cremated" were guessing in this document?
Once again...
Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 pm
The interested reader is free to hit those links I gave back to the old "Ovens" topic to see massive quoted extracts from Mattogno's book who gave direct quotes out of that German document in his book. The interested reader will find that the figures given in the June 28 document was not based on real time data observation. Nor will the interested reader see any proof that the October document is also based on real time observation. And even if it is, that's still twice as long to cremate four corpses per muffle than Tauber claimed. Nessie's ad hoc of well they must have cut the time in half by 1944 is just an ad hoc that doesn't actually have any proof outside of Tauber's wild claims.

Nessie is engaging in special pleading that we just accept Tauber's words despite the lack of real hard documentary/experimental evidence for his figures outside of his own claims. :lol:

Werd
Posts: 8474
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Werd » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:58 am
Sorry Nessie but your precious 30 October 1941 document you love so much links up with the June 28 document that was not based on real time data but mere theoretical guesses and projections based on older model oven cremations in the past. So you have a guess based on a guess. This has already been exposed.
viewtopic.php?p=124497#p124497
viewtopic.php?p=124515#p124515
I even challenged you to find proof for the figures of your precious June 28 document (that underlies the October one you love so much) being based on real time data observations.
viewtopic.php?p=124542#p124542
and you admitted you had none.
viewtopic.php?p=124568#p124568

So the issue is over and dead long ago. Nowhere is there proof that you can get a smashable skeleton in a coke fired oven in 30 minutes, much less 20. You still lose, loser. :lol:
About the first link, there is a quote in there that says this:
A report is mentioned on 265 that is an [October 20 1941] explanatory report for a new construction project.
It should say October 30. I checked my Mattogno paperback.

Neither of the documents are going to use a phrase like "this is just theoretical guesswork." It will be clearly known and implied due to use of SYNONYMOUS WORDS AND LANGUAGE. That's the beauty of English. You can say or convey the message of a thing in more than one way.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25015
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:23 pm
Your claim is that since documents from different years, at different camps, with many unknown details, report smaller numbers of bodies
Nessie is back to arguing from ignorance...
Your argument from incredulity
...so he can justify his ad hoc since he has no actual proof that Tauber was correct.
There is the evidence of numerous other witnesses to mass gassing and cremations. There is the evidence of multiple documents to show gas chambers and high levels of cremations. There is evidence of Nazi activity to cover up what had happened.

There is no evidence at all to show those people not selected to work left the camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 8474
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Werd » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:30 pm

There is evidence. There is evidence. There is evidence. :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25015
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:25 pm
Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:58 am
Sorry Nessie but your precious 30 October 1941 document you love so much links up with the June 28 document that was not based on real time data but mere theoretical guesses and projections based on older model oven cremations in the past. So you have a guess based on a guess. This has already been exposed.
viewtopic.php?p=124497#p124497
viewtopic.php?p=124515#p124515
I even challenged you to find proof for the figures of your precious June 28 document (that underlies the October one you love so much) being based on real time data observations.
viewtopic.php?p=124542#p124542
and you admitted you had none.
viewtopic.php?p=124568#p124568

So the issue is over and dead long ago. Nowhere is there proof that you can get a smashable skeleton in a coke fired oven in 30 minutes, much less 20. You still lose, loser. :lol:
About the first link, there is a quote in there that says this:
A report is mentioned on 265 that is an [October 20 1941] explanatory report for a new construction project.
It should say October 30. I checked my Mattogno paperback.

Neither of the documents are going to use a phrase like "this is just theoretical guesswork." It will be clearly known and implied due to use of SYNONYMOUS WORDS AND LANGUAGE. That's the beauty of English. You can say or convey the message of a thing in more than one way.
Where is it clearly known and implied that the figure of 60 men was just guessing, in this document;

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Rod ... cGc=/?ref=
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25015
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:30 pm
There is evidence. There is evidence. There is evidence. :lol:
Indeed there is, for gassing and cremation.

Documents here -

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ce-on.html

Witnesses here -

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3196

There is no evidence that those not selected to work left Birkenau alive. No documents, no witnesses.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25015
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:35 pm
Here we go...
Why have you linked to a you tube video?

Where is it clearly known and implied that the figure of 60 men was just guessing, in this document;

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Rod ... cGc=/?ref=
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 8474
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Is Nessie Destroying RODOH? (May 2017)

Post by Werd » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:25 pm
Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:58 am
Sorry Nessie but your precious 30 October 1941 document you love so much links up with the June 28 document that was not based on real time data but mere theoretical guesses and projections based on older model oven cremations in the past. So you have a guess based on a guess. This has already been exposed.
viewtopic.php?p=124497#p124497
viewtopic.php?p=124515#p124515
I even challenged you to find proof for the figures of your precious June 28 document (that underlies the October one you love so much) being based on real time data observations.
viewtopic.php?p=124542#p124542
and you admitted you had none.
viewtopic.php?p=124568#p124568

So the issue is over and dead long ago. Nowhere is there proof that you can get a smashable skeleton in a coke fired oven in 30 minutes, much less 20. You still lose, loser. :lol:
About the first link, there is a quote in there that says this:
A report is mentioned on 265 that is an [October 20 1941] explanatory report for a new construction project.
It should say October 30. I checked my Mattogno paperback.

Neither of the documents are going to use a phrase like "this is just theoretical guesswork." It will be clearly known and implied due to use of SYNONYMOUS WORDS AND LANGUAGE. That's the beauty of English. You can say or convey the message of a thing in more than one way.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests