Today's song

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
ralphgordon

Re: Today's song

Post by ralphgordon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 am

I would like to recommend the anarcho-nihilist orientated movie called "Martha Marcy May Marlene, from which the below song on Youtube is really great -- make sure you get the movie on DVD and you will see what I mean.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am

Todays song ? What is this ? Sesame street :lol:

ralphgordon

Post by ralphgordon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:05 pm

ralphgordon wrote:I would like to recommend the anarcho-nihilist orientated movie called "Martha Marcy May Marlene, from which the below song on Youtube is really great -- make sure you get the movie on DVD and you will see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGQD63qAOw
Would somebody mind making my proffered songs into actual video sites, as I am unable to do so on the publicly available computer I am using in order to avoid Zionist retaliation.

I have another more innocuous song to offer before I deal with perhaps more controversial material, and this is what I think is the most significant popular song of modern times. Maybe someone else has a different choice?

ralphgordon

Post by ralphgordon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:51 am

THis is real rock'n'roll that you just can't resist! -- Oh, bourgeois decadence!

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Ralph, I know of you as a long time Holocaust "agnostic," and former member of original rodoh. I wish to say that a member and extraordinarily an actual moderator of this place, one "blogbuster" has created a FAKE account at hateblogwatch nazihunter. net and has named it Duke Umeroffen. He has also pinched my avatar for his hateblogwatch site. It has recently been exposed that blogbuster is also the owner (registrant Carmelo Lisciotto) of HBW. Why does this concern you? Well he has used this fake Duke amongst other things (which I do not wish to know about) to abuse you Ralph Gordon at his forum.

This sock puppet "Duke Umeroffen," is not under my control in any way whatsoever. Blogbuster through some perverted whim of his own raised it to get some blogbusting kicks from it, create Drama and play with the illusion of control. He has and never will have any real control. I wish to apologise if blogbuster's fake accunt stunt has caused you any misguided impression or idea Ralph that I have signed up there under any account whatsoever.

I HAVE NOT.

On with the show...

Trusting this has not misled you in any way shape or fashion - have at this vintage piece of down under jolly rock and roll chaos from the vintage Birdman plucked out of the youtubery.

Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:27 pm

What is a down under ? :roll:

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Almost completely dissimilar to an "up and under."

Are you trolling?
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Wolf_Mann

Post by Wolf_Mann » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:01 am

ralphgordon the equivocator? who cares. really.
Because nobody likes history and everybody loves fish.

ralphgordon

Post by ralphgordon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:16 am

Hi Ralph, I know of you as a long time Holocaust "agnostic," and former member of original rodoh. I wish to say that a member and extraordinarily an actual moderator of this place, one "blogbuster" has created a FAKE account at hateblogwatch nazihunter. net and has named it Duke Umeroffen. He has also pinched my avatar for his hateblogwatch site. It has recently been exposed that blogbuster is also the owner (registrant Carmelo Lisciotto) of HBW. Why does this concern you? Well he has used this fake Duke amongst other things (which I do not wish to know about) to abuse you Ralph Gordon at his forum.

This sock puppet "Duke Umeroffen," is not under my control in any way whatsoever. Blogbuster through some perverted whim of his own raised it to get some blogbusting kicks from it, create Drama and play with the illusion of control. He has and never will have any real control. I wish to apologise if blogbuster's fake accunt stunt has caused you any misguided impression or idea Ralph that I have signed up there under any account whatsoever.

I HAVE NOT.

On with the show...

Trusting this has not misled you in any way shape or fashion - have at this vintage piece of down under jolly rock and roll chaos from the vintage Birdman plucked out of the youtubery.
I'm afraid that I don't understand your "exterminationist" sectarian politics. I only post here to try and make some sense of the "Holocaust", and as far as I am concerned the truth can either be one way or the other. The response of some people is very disappointing, however, as everyone seems so dogmatic; but I think some people will benefit by reading the discussion forum.

I notice that Konsi has taken away all his skinhead videos from this thread, which is a pity, as I was not trying to crowd him out in any way, but I was just trying to expand the musical taste of people. I might try to find some skinhead videos myself. The Radio Birdman video was an interesting punk song from Australia. Another good Australian punk band was Razar, as below -- enjoy! The song is about "undercover cops", and I would think that there posssibly would be more than a fair share in this discussion forum!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtuU5CnKRBs

ralphgordon

Post by ralphgordon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:16 am

I HAVE NOT.

On with the show...

I'm afraid that I don't understand your "exterminationist" sectarian politics. I only post here to try and make some sense of the "Holocaust", and as far as I am concerned the truth can either be one way or the other. The response of some people is very disappointing, however, as everyone seems so dogmatic; but I think some people will benefit by reading the discussion forum.

I notice that Konsi has taken away all his skinhead videos from this thread, which is a pity, as I was not trying to crowd him out in any way, but I was just trying to expand the musical taste of people. I might try to find some skinhead videos myself. The Radio Birdman video was an interesting punk song from Australia. Another good Australian punk band was Razar, as below -- enjoy! The song is about "undercover cops", and I would think that there possibly would be more than a fair share in this discussion forum!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtuU5CnKRBs

I think I have mentioned this before, but if you want to hear free streaming rock'n'roll and punk and all sorts of music then you should check out http://www.top100sradio.com/top100sradi ... gs/3712385 which I am listening to now. These are the punk songs, as people here seem to like that: http://www.top100sradio.com/top100sradi ... gs/2097347