PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:06 pm
I am new here and keen to join in the discussions on all topics and not just the apparent Jewish genocide.
Welcome.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:35 pm

A big welcome to the forum!

:D

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:40 pm

hellos, my names is Stephen Dixons and i live in the england with mom and our pets. I joined here years back and not post but now i haves read somethings interesting and watch news and question time so can engages compitently with history and politics. My usernames is about the toys i play with when small and after my accidents. (see escalators incident on other siberian topics).

I likes history, politics and question time. And my favourite foods is scallops from the chip shop. Now 50p each . shocking ! but i love the smell of vinegar and the potatty tastes.

I dont likes stupid peoples and liars.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:41 pm

PS i also loves Kraftwerk

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Welcome to the forum!

:-)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

VFX

Post by VFX » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi VenomFangX here aka VFX, I chose this name in respect of my arch enemy on an atheist forum I ran a few Moons ago. I still go by the name NSDAP so yes this is a sock account approved by Scott: I did ask for approval. I felt me giving personal comments without approval of the party and the occasional banning I usually deserved denigrated the status of the very real NSDAP. The other account will be used when there is consensus within the party and approval to notify of political aspirations or changes.
Monty and I gave hell to the SSF which was a barrel of fun, though in my opinion we did try proper discourse and tried not to troll.
Cheers
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:23 am

VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:58 pm
Hi VenomFangX here aka VFX, I chose this name in respect of my arch enemy on an atheist forum I ran a few Moons ago. I still go by the name NSDAP so yes this is a sock account approved by Scott: I did ask for approval. I felt me giving personal comments without approval of the party and the occasional banning I usually deserved denigrated the status of the very real NSDAP. The other account will be used when there is consensus within the party and approval to notify of political aspirations or changes.
Monty and I gave hell to the SSF which was a barrel of fun, though in my opinion we did try proper discourse and tried not to troll.
Cheers
Is Huntinger another of your sock-puppet accounts?

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:45 am

VFX wrote:
Cheers
Only tried not to troll. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:47 pm

VFX wrote:
Cheers
The giraffe always had meaning to me. he represented an incredulous observer of the legend and his wide eyes were registering disbelief.

In other words, the giraffe is saying: Whatttttt? You H.P. creeps actually believe that outdated bullshit??

Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Hi. I had my awakening five years ago from Harry Elmer Barnes 1980 Revisionism: The Key to Peace. That led me to read almost two hundred others all related in one way or another, each leading to another.

I didn't know there was any real message board about debunking the the holocaust mythology, having seen only CODOH. After a few days of posting there I realized CODOH was just a vanity thing for a few mostly very young individuals. So here I am.

I've basically retired from this sorry world to live a life of quiet contemplation with the company of my cats and my books.