PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.

Werd

Re: PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

Post by Werd » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:05 pm

Carl Richard Baker wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:22 am
Hello,

I am Carl Richard Baker of Palm Coast, Florida. I have lurked here for a couple of weeks and have finally decided to take the plunge. I have always believed in the Holocaust but this site has really got me thinking that all may not be as it first seems regarding Hitler’s Final Solution. To say I am confused intellectually, and struggling with my emotions regarding this subject are understatements.

:)
Change your name and remove your photo. For your own good. Trust me.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:53 pm

Hello,

I am Carl Richard Baker of Palm Coast, Florida. I have lurked here for a couple of weeks and have finally decided to take the plunge. I have always believed in the Holocaust but this site has really got me thinking that all may not be as it first seems regarding Hitler’s Final Solution. To say I am confused intellectually, and struggling with my emotions regarding this subject are understatements.

Welcome to the forum, CRB!

Maybe you can list a few of your questions or objections whenever you want and they can be knowledgeably discussed. Most of the people here already have pretty much made up their minds one way or another.

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:59 am

Hello,

Welcome Karl. It is sometimes brave to dip your toe in the water and head towards the cold. Within the labyrinth of lies there are oasis of truth where new patterns emerge. You will of course sort your own patterns what we call reality out; soon as you criticize one Juden or ask questions they will label you as a "denier" as it is offense to disrespect their fake religion. Enjoy your stay here.
Many of the old topics are covered multiple times and if not sure, just politely ask for more information and most revisionists will be glad to assist.

Carl Richard Baker

Post by Carl Richard Baker » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:58 am

Werd wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:05 pm
Hello,

Change your name and remove your photo. For your own good. Trust me.

My Glock 17 Gen 4 will keep me safe.

Sysop

Post by Sysop » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:16 am

Gents, would you kindly stop derailing this topic or I will have Depth Check deal with the offenders. This topic is for introductions only as per the very concise title/subject set by Scott Smith: “PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE”. Hence, take the bickering elsewhere.

The moderators have more than enough crap to deal with. :evil:

Sysop

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 pm

The off topic posts referred to above by Sysop have now been moved to SE. StephenP has been awarded a 24hr ban for initiating the trolling. The names of those who assisted him in derailing this topic have been noted. I suggest those who find it difficult to restrain themselves when dealing with trolls take a crash course in growing up and behaving like responsible adults because the next time anything like this happens the the troll enablers will be hit as hard as the trolls.

Sandhurst

Post by Sandhurst » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:14 am

Hi, I am Sandhurst, who never realized this forum existed until it was eluded to by "the others"
Not much happened but a simple statement turned into a firestorm of minor proportions or interest. I merely suggested there, that everything I heard about the holocaust was not all it was cracked up to be but seemed like propaganda. I never denied there was a genocide but was immediately put into a "denier" basket; this brought out the wolves of incredulity and laugh-ability.

I am interested in what some may call "revisionist" ideas in that history depends on who is writing it, not the actual reality.
I am interested in discussions not making claims, but looking at new possibilities and examining the strengths and weaknesses of such ideas.

I now think there was no Jewish Genocide in the period called WWII, but interested in discussing other subject which seem to others "off key". The "others" seem to think I am Been There.
"Never argue with the data." - Sheen, Jimmy Neutron

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:22 am

Welcome to the forum, Sandhurst.

The Truth is out there!

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:07 am

Sandhurst wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:14 am
Hi, I am Sandhurst, who never realized this forum existed until it was eluded to by "the others"
Not much happened but a simple statement turned into a firestorm of minor proportions or interest. I merely suggested there, that everything I heard about the holocaust was not all it was cracked up to be but seemed like propaganda. I never denied there was a genocide but was immediately put into a "denier" basket; this brought out the wolves of incredulity and laugh-ability.

I am interested in what some may call "revisionist" ideas in that history depends on who is writing it, not the actual reality.
I am interested in discussions not making claims, but looking at new possibilities and examining the strengths and weaknesses of such ideas.

I now think there was no Jewish Genocide in the period called WWII, but interested in discussing other subject which seem to others "off key". The "others" seem to think I am Been There.
Hi Sandhurst.
Welcome to RODOH. I am been-there.

If they think you are me, we must have reached similar conclusions and/or have a similar style of writing/questioning. :)

I don't think the persons posting over there like certain arguments which they find difficult to refute and which require open-minded, intelligent, reasonable analysis. That is why they do not engage in constructive dialogue with revisionists here at RODOH.

A user with the name Balsamo, Stat Mech and others used to post here. I don't know if Balsamo is the same as Balsamo95 but he was one of the few who seemed capable of conducting a reasonable, respectful dialogue with a revisionist. Stat Mech/Wolfman seemed to be one of the few who had done much reading, but his argument style was extremely superior, insulting and bellicose. JeffK, still posts here very occassionally but usually just to insult then run. Then there are people such as Papasha and Mr.Know-it-all who are sock-puppet user-names of posters over there. Regretably, none of them appear to be able to discuss in a rational, logical way with anyone who doesn't start from the position that ‘THE Holocaust' is sacrosanct history which must not be questioned. As you appear to have discovered. :)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous