PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Jim Russel wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi. I had my awakening five years ago from Harry Elmer Barnes 1980 Revisions: The Key to Peace. That led to read at least a hundred others relatedin one way or another.

I didn't know there was any real message board about the holocaust, having seen only CODOH. After a few days of posting there I realized it was just a vanity thing for a few mostly very young individuals. So here I am.
Welcome Jim, CODOH is an over moderated group of has beens who pontificate on pontification. I think you will find your stay here enjoyable, though even people of similar minds disagree on some issues. The forum rules are simple, be polite and stay on topic: often the threads are opened to discuss a particular issue; either for general interest or to clarify a vexing point. Those with integrity will take constructive criticisim, those who do not are probably the one or two trolls we have here.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Scott
Site Admin

Re: PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

Post by Scott » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:03 pm

A big welcome to the board, Jim Russel !

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England