PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Scott
Site Admin

PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

Post by Scott » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:21 pm

This would be a good place for posters to introduce themselves and especially for new posters to say hello.

I seem to have misplaced my canned introduction speech, but here is the short version:

I am Scott Smith, originally well-known from the CODOH board and the Axis History Forum. In 2003 I started RODOH with some friends and opponents, and have also been known as "Poison Dwarf" while wearing an Administrator Founder's hat, and as "Hobbes" while wearing the Lord Moderator hat--probably while giving some kind of weighty ruling of justice on the board. Since I don't post as often as I used to I seldom bother to change mantles these days.

Thank you and welcome to the board.

:D

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

randomforumguy

Re: PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

Post by randomforumguy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:57 am

Scott wrote:This would be a good place for posters to introduce themselves and especially for new posters to say hello.

I seem to have misplaced my canned introduction speech, but here is the short version:

I am Scott Smith, originally well-known from the CODOH board and the Axis History Forum. In 2003 I started RODOH with some friends and opponents, and have also been known as "Poison Dwarf" while wearing an Administrator Founder's hat, and as "Hobbes" while wearing the Lord Moderator hat--probably while giving some kind of weighty ruling of justice on the board. Since I don't post as often as I used to I seldom bother to change mantles these days.

Thank you and welcome to the board.

:D
I'd just like to add to this. Scott is the only person i know that can give Roberto a run for his money. It is a shame he does not have time to post anymore (peace and blessings be upon him)

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 am

Hi.

I live in California and am a professor of history. I like to smack down Berg and his associates whenever the opportunity arises. As you have probably seen from my other posts, I have a great sense of humour.

Chances are you have attended my lectures.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:01 am

idontknowhowtolose wrote:Hi.

I live in California and am a professor of history. I like to smack down Berg and his associates whenever the opportunity arises. As you have probably seen from my other posts, I have a great sense of humour.

Chances are you have attended my lectures.
I just want to announce that I am known as "idontknowhowtolose"

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:58 am

This username was formerly kown as "iwinningalways" or something like that. The former user was a professor.

I am a consultant and I am interested in war.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello. I am assuming I need no introduction :lol:

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 am

Hello. I need no introductions, except to the pretty womans, but not prettier than me. :lol:

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Hello. My name is forum guy. The RODOH is better than the Codoh. Thankyou
Last edited by randomforumguy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northman

Post by Northman » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:13 pm

TEST TEST

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Allow me to introduce myself (I don't need your permission, but I have seen sentences start that way).

:lol:

I need no introduction