The idiocracy

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: The idiocracy

Post by torus9 »

Scott wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:54 am
Hey kid, ya ever seen a grown man naked?

The three men in the back from left to right exude;
1. Envy
2. Betrayal
3. "Well GOLLYYYYY, Sergeant"

And Bubba beside Biden? "Don't sass me boy!"

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Work it Psaki! Flaunt it! And you're often talking up? Like a first year university student? Who like makes everything like a question? So as to not appear stupid?

What a miserable phucking witch.

White House press secretary is blaming former President Trump for the massage parlor shootings that took place in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday, which left eight people dead, six of whom were Asian-Americans.

However, in the sheriff’s press conference Wednesday, officers said that the shooter admitted to the killings which he was driven to do because of his sex addiction and wanting to take out the temptation he was feeling toward massage parlors. No mention of race or focused attacks on individuals of Asian decent was mentioned.

https://populist.press/psaki-blames-tru ... shootings/

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Facebook Scrubs Shooting Suspect Ahmad Al Issa’s Profile, Previously Revealed He’s Devout Muslim

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-faceb ... ut-muslim/

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:48 am
Facebook scrubs Ahmad Al Issa’s profile, which previously revealed he’s a devout Muslim

Oh, ‘devout’ was he??! Really?.! :roll:

Yet his brother who lived with him says he wasn’t.

Hmmmm? Who to believe: someone close, who lived with him his whole life, ...or... ?

Alissa is a resident of Arvada, between Boulder and Denver, who has "lived most of his life in the United States."
Alissa, whose family emigrated from Syria, may have been suffering from mental illness, according to his 34-year-old brother, Ali Aliwi.
The brother told CNN on Tuesday that in high school bullies made fun of Alissa's name and for being Muslim and that may have contributed to him becoming "anti-social."
"People chose not to mess with him because of his temper, people chose not to really talk to him because of how he acted and things like that. So yeah, he was very alone," said Damien Cruz, who said he has known Alissa since the fifth grade.
Alissa had become increasingly "paranoid" around 2014, believing he was being followed and chased, according to his brother. At one point, the young man covered the camera on his computer with duct tape so he could not be seen, said the brother, who lives with Alissa.

"He always suspected someone was behind him, someone was chasing him. [So] we kept a close eye on him when he was in high school. He would say, 'Someone is chasing me, someone is investigating me.' And we're like, 'Come on man. There's nothing.' ... He was just closing into himself," the brother added.

Alissa's Facebook page, the authenticity of which was confirmed by his brother and a high school classmate, shows posts saying he believed his former high school had been hacking into his phone.
"Just curious what are the laws about phone privacy because I believe my old school was hacking my phone," Alissa wrote in a March 18, 2019, Facebook post.
He made a second post on July 5, 2019, also claiming that people were hacking his phone...
When his Facebook friends questioned how he knew the school was hacking his phone, Alissa said: "I believe part racism for sure. But I also believe someone spread rumours about me which are false and maybe that set it off."

Alissa was not very political nor particularly religious, according to his brother, who said he never heard the young man threaten to use violence. His brother Ali Aliwi said of the Monday's shootings: “I never ever would have thought he would do such a thing. ...I still can't believe it. I am really sad for the lives that he wasted, and I feel sorry for all those families”.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Wow, thanks for that been-there!!! Mea culpa. Let's just call him a liberal, democrat, racist, Muslim, POS.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Geez, torus, kids made fun of him in high school so it's Whitey's fault that he killed those people. He wasn't just a run of the mill liberal, racist, Muslim POS.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Here's a different report on the Muslim POS who shot those people in Boulder from b-t's regurgitation of CNN's (or whatever libturd MSM) take on why that sonofabitch went on a shooting spree.
The gunman in Boulder who killed 10 people at a supermarket would routinely threaten his classmates with threats of filing fake hate crime charges after violently attacking them, eyewitnesses told the media.
Read the entire article at: https://en-volve.com/2021/03/24/inspire ... -revealed/

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:37 pm
Here's a different report on the Muslim POS who shot those people in Boulder from b-t's regurgitation of CNN's (or whatever libturd MSM) take on why that sonofabitch went on a shooting spree.
The gunman in Boulder who killed 10 people at a supermarket would routinely threaten his classmates with threats of filing fake hate crime charges after violently attacking them, eyewitnesses told the media.
Read the entire article at: https://en-volve.com/2021/03/24/inspire ... -revealed/
Yeah, fine, but was he a “devout muslim”? :ugeek:
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

b-t wrote:
Yeah, fine, but was he a “devout muslim”?
From the article:
“He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” he added.
Nobody said that he was a devout Muslim. He used his religion for filing false hate crime reports.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:58 pm
b-t wrote:Yeah, fine, but was he a “devout muslim”?
Nobody said that he was a devout Muslim.
Torus posted a link to an article that said that in THE TITLE!!
torus9 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:48 am
Facebook scrubs Ahmad Al Issa’s profile, which previously revealed he’s a devout Muslim

-- Anonymous