DAY No. X ─ AMERICA HELD HOSTAGE !

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: DAY No. X ─ AMERICA HELD HOSTAGE !

Post by torus9 »

Joe Biden Makes 'Kids in Cages' Great Again

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02/03 ... in-n321112

You're a slut, Joe. When you're on all 4's, the meters running!

I have more respect for a hooker who doesn't feign being virtuous as she earns her daily bread as opposed to a pompous, arrogant, prick, thief, like yourself feigning it.

"The most powerful man in the world" said a one Stephen Colbert. I indirectly called Colbert out on youtube when he called Biden that. Saying that I REALLY appreciated his sly use of satire. But I imagine Colbert is too damn thick to get it.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

The American High School 'education' system...in all of it's repugnant glory, as displayed by one incompetent 'Ginger'.
Ginger, do the world a favor and PUT THAT MASK ON.
I think your boss is calling, "SKIPPER!!!!!"

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:40 pm
You're a slut, Joe. When you're on all 4's, the meters running!
Respect the President of the United States or you will be shot, then hanged. :mrgreen:

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:24 pm
Respect the President of the United States or you will be shot, then hanged. :mrgreen:
A likely scenario.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy” claims the usurper ruling through executive orders.

https://youtu.be/ccUzNd-QBj0

They know, we know, they stole the election.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Michigan Senate majority leader is caught on hot mic claiming that Capitol riot was a hoax.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/10/us/p ... -hoax.html

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Let's flaunt that 'merican edukayshun, Jen. Isn't this just like in Grade 9 when Studley Wonderballs said he was taking Vicki to the dance instead of you? DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. :twisted:

If it's any consolation, I'm .0000001 the moron that you are for even bothering to comment on this fly laden dung pile.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:55 am
If it's any consolation, I'm .0000001 the moron that you are for even bothering to comment on this fly laden dung pile.
The world can heave a sigh of great relief after that great revelation, thank you Torus. :) I think before the Dems think about breaking rules, legs, arms and other things, they should wait for the 3 criminal investigations supposedly focusing on the former President. Being acquitted by Congress was not an "out of jail" card for mr Trump who may well be charged as 'accessory to murder'. His legal team in the impeachment trial discussed importance of "due process'; it will be applied in this case. 15 years is the max penalty.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:15 am
torus9 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:55 am
The world can heave a sigh of great relief after that great revelation, thank you Torus. :) I think before the Dems think about breaking rules, legs, arms and other things, they should wait for the 3 criminal investigations supposedly focusing on the former President. Being acquitted by Congress was not an "out of jail" card for mr Trump who may well be charged as 'accessory to murder'. His legal team in the impeachment trial discussed importance of "due process'; it will be applied in this case. 15 years is the max penalty.
:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: < 'CIRCLE BACK!'

torus9

Post by torus9 »

They're hard on Trump. "Senators will have to decide if they believe Donald Trump incited the erection against the United States," Schumer said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-su ... hment/amp/