DAY No. X ─ AMERICA HELD HOSTAGE !

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: DAY No. X ─ AMERICA HELD HOSTAGE !

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:32 pm
Not in this one-act play, Freddo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Imagine the gas bill getting rid of that lot :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Q. Who voted for Biden?
A. Homosexuals/paedophiles, darkies and white women.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to have any sympathy for the future victims of the murders, rapes and sexual assaults which will undoubtedly be carried out on women in their formally private spaces in the coming years by libtard endorsed perverts, because it will be a crime wave actually fomented by women. Over at DS, Anglin posits beating, raping and keeping women in cages for their own good and the good of society in general. I am not sure I would go as far as that but women definitely need to lose the right to vote. We must face facts, all that has gone wrong in western societies over the last hundred years is the fault of men because ultimately white women will only do what white men allow them to do.

Biden has also promised to sign the Equality Act into law in his first 100 days, a measure that would remove federal recognition of two sexes.
The Equality Act will codify into federal law transgender bathrooms, the elimination of women-only sports, forcing preferred pronoun use, and other similar special transgender privileges.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... bathrooms/
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:23 pm
We must face facts, all that has gone wrong in western societies over the last hundred years is the fault of men because ultimately white women will only do what white men allow them to do.
Women should know their god given place.

“Why aren’t there any women astronauts?”

“Because the moon doesn’t need cleaning?'”

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Charles Traynor

Women are not going to like being called gestational carriers but at the end of the day that’s what they voted for. The Jews have spent decades denigrating white male heterosexuals. It appears now is the time for women to start taking some shit too.

If capitulating to the trans lobby is the best Joe Biden can do in his first week in power, ailing America is truly doomed

26 Jan, 2021 14:00

By Graham Hryce, an Australian journalist and former media lawyer, whose work has been published in The Australian, the Sydney Morning Herald, the Age, the Sunday Mail, the Spectator and Quadrant.

The Democrats are incapable of dealing with the real issues facing the US. Welcome to the brave new transgender world, where mothers are ‘gestational carriers’ and males identifying as females win all the ‘women’s’ sports events

In America and Australia, both ailing and faltering liberal democracies, it has been an eventful week for transgender activists and their cohorts, small in number though they are.

President Biden in his first week in office has fervently embraced the transgender cause.

The new president issued an executive order on “Gender Identity Discrimination” that dramatically extended the ambit of existing anti-discrimination laws. Transgender persons can now no longer be prevented from competing in female sports; and female-only institutions, such as women’s refuges and women’s prisons are a thing of the past.

Biden also signed an executive order overturning Donald Trump’s ban on transgender persons serving in the US armed forces.
And, more ominously, the White House endorsed the use of “gender-neutral pronouns.” This accords with Nancy Pelosi’s recent edict that the words “mother,” “father,” “daughter” and “son” would no longer appear on the White House website or in official government documents. Mothers are apparently now to be referred to as “gestational carriers”or “chest feeders.”
Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

The Jews are moving fast to try and eliminate dissenting voices of those goyim who dare oppose their plan to genocide the white race.

I can confirm moderators are at work at Telegraph because many of the channels I am a member of have been locked over the past couple of days.

The Parler precedent? Lawsuit calls on Google to drop Telegram from app store, a week after Apple was targeted in the same way

26 Jan, 2021 11:43

A 3D printed Telegram logo is placed on a computer motherboard in this illustration taken January 21, 2021. © REUTERS / Dado Ruvic

A California court has been asked to force Google to remove Telegram from its Play store, over claims that the messenger app is used to incite violence. The legal challenge mirrors a similar suit brought against Apple.

Filed by Marc Ginsberg, a former US ambassador to Morocco, the lawsuit claims that the popular app is used to spread violence, extremism and anti-Semitism. Ginsberg’s non-profit, Coalition for a Safer Web (CSW), was also listed as a plaintiff.

The complaint notes that Google suspended Parler, a Twitter-like conservative microblogging site, from its app store due to some users expressing support for the violence that rocked the Capitol on January 6. According to Ginsberg, Telegram should receive the same treatment.

“Google has not taken any action against Telegram comparable to the action it has taken against Parler to compel Telegram to improve its content moderation policies,” the suit alleges.

Ginsberg and CSW filed a similar complaint last week against Apple, which, like Google, had scrubbed Parler from its app store following the unrest in the capital.

In that suit, the plaintiffs characterize Telegram as “the preferred neo-Nazi/white nationalist communications channel, fanning anti-Semitic and anti-black incitement during the current wave of protests across America.” The lawsuit claims that the app is quickly becoming a breeding ground for extremism as Parler users “migrate” to other apps.
Full article here

torus9

Post by torus9 »

With Orange man bad now out of the spotlight...

Summary
The Acting Secretary of Homeland Security has issued a National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin due to a heightened threat environment across the United States, which DHS believes will persist in the weeks following the successful Presidential Inauguration. Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence.

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/natio ... ry-27-2021

In other words, WHITE NAZIS ARE ABOUT TO BURN THE WHOLE SHIT HOUSE DOWN!! Dat's right...

Be prepared for a major 'false flag' being implemented at ANY moment.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

"Ideologically-motivated violent extremists", whose LIVES DON'T MATTER. Ain't dat right, Kamala-mala?

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Brian Kolfage founder of the incredibly successful We Build The Wall campaign which was targeted by the corrupt SDNY with 100% BOGUS charges gave us insider info on where the illegal alien surge is busting through into the US right now.

The location is known as the Anapra gap in Sunland Park New Mexico about 2 miles away from their first border wall gap filler. Brian stated that this location was slated to be built by them just before the corrupt SDNY stopped them dead in their tracks. This gap is a major drug route into the heart of EL PASO which allows for them to get away easily with stash houses everywhere.

https://populist.press/we-build-the-wal ... _powered=1

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Speaking of "circle back better"... :roll: Nobody ever told the girl that the shortest distance between two points is a straight (talking) line. And oh what a tangled web we weave...

Circle jerk!
Last edited by torus9 on Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Charles Traynor wrote:
I can confirm moderators are at work at Telegraph because many of the channels I am a member of have been locked over the past couple of days.
This is nothing new. In 1934 FDR created the FCC to shut down Father Coughlin, a priest who exposed how the kikes controlled the banks. He had an audience of ~30 million. After his radio broadcasts were shut down in 1939, Coughlin got his word out via a newsletter. In 1942, FDR ordered the Postal Service to quit delivering that newsletter. Eventually FDR had his AG, Francis Biddle, threaten Coughlin with sedition whereupon Coughlin had no choice but to go back to being just a parish priest.

The ever vengeful kikes got even with Coughlin's efforts to expose them by effectively labeling all Catholic priests as pedophiles. It took them over 50 years to do that but there's nothing a kike hates worse than a Christian.