Lying about others is now permissable II

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Lying about others is now permissable II

Post by Werd »

First in this topic, we see been-there unable to answer and fully demonstrate his accusation that I tacitly support two specific Zionist agendas.
viewtopic.php?p=177296#p177296
Now in another topic, we see him just making shit up YET AGAIN!
been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:29 am
Werd wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:01 am
I have talked to plenty ex hindus who come to the west for bacon and atheism. ...We can't admit that Ex-Hindus and Muslims are not the same.
(oh boy) :roll: Quite, quite deluded.

This is yet more proof that your racist, islamaphobia and irrational prejudice is based on ignorance.
I'm apparently a racist now. Against who? I have no idea. He just hurled the accusation and never got specific! He sure didn't have a link or quote to back himself up this time. :lol:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: Lying about others is now permissable II

Post by Werd »

Let's see another exchange where been-there called me a racist SOLELY BASED ON THINGS I SAID ABOUT ISLAM OR MUSLIMS!

I made a topic called Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!).
Been-there's partial response after I posted some evidence was this:
been-there wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 11:39 am
Q. When have you railed against Jewish law and sex/marriage being religously permitted with girls as young as 12 years old, Werd?
A. Never!

So give up this racially motivated antipathy grounded in hypocrisy.
Once again, Muslims are a race!
Of course in subsequent posts I had to correct him and show that I have in fact on rodoh exposed Jewish pedophilia. That shut him up really fast.
viewtopic.php?p=170901#p170901
HOLY SHIT. THAT'S ANOTHER STATEMENT HE SAID THAT WAS WRONG BUT HE NEVER MADE AMENDS AND APOLOGIZED FOR! It really seems to be a habit with this guy. Being wrong, and not acknowledging his errors when put right in front of him.

Then in the George Zimmerman topic
viewtopic.php?p=176097#p176097
I encapsulated this debate whereby he fallaciously linked Islam/Muslims with race and called me a racist for what I said about Islam that he didn't like.

So calling me a racist is wrong, but basing it on what I said about Islam/Muslims which aren't even a race, is a double mistake.

Does been-there ever tire of embarrassing himself? I'm quick with links and quotes. He seems to be short on them when it matters. Such as proving certain accusations about me. :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Re: Lying about others is now permissable II

Post by Werd »

Been-there was also quick to label Aryan Scholar a racist just because he said something about Islam or Muslims.
Werd wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:14 am
[...]
So I fail to see what Been-there's latest complaint is really about. He claims he is addressing a certain "very point" but I don't see it. Read closely.
been-there wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:Muslims are not a race and Europe is not their ancient homelands.
Take your Muslims and go lick their boots elsewhere.
Correct, muslims are not a race. But how many 'aryan' or 'white' or 'caucasian' 'muslims' do you know? Can you name a single one?
Why do you react to your racism and bigotry against muslims being named? Aren't you aware of it? Do you really deny it!
Did anyone catch that? Been-there says muslims are not a race but then he says Aryan Scholar is a racist against Muslims. Well which is it, been-there? Are Muslims a race or not? Why does he flip flop? Why does he contradict himself? So I said what I said:
If you admit Muslims are not a race, then you can't accuse him of being a racist on the grounds that he dislikes Islam.
Apparently been-there is confused I would say this. He is confused I would call him out on his logical contradiction. I would suggest the fact he can't understand that Aryan Scholar would hate a white Muslim from Chechnya just as fast as a brown Muslim from Pakistan, shows been-there has really lost the plot. :lol:
Too funny. :lol:

I'm still unsure how I "support" (in what way specifically, I still don't know) tacitly, Zionist double standards on free speech. I'm sure I've made at last one topic assailing their double standards.
Once again, Jews and Israel hate freedom of speech
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2996
Been-there POSTED IN THIS TOPIC that I made. So I'm still unsure of how or why he thinks I tacitly support Jewish double standards of "freedom of speech." :roll: