U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:40 pm
If you want to claim that his analysis of publicly available data is wrong then you need to attack his methodology not his personality.
28 states used Dominion voting machines to tabulate their votes during the 2020 United States presidential election, including most of the swing states. If there is to be redress, the voting machines in all of the 28 states need to be addressed not the ones in only the swing states.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:12 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:40 pm
If you want to claim that his analysis of publicly available data is wrong then you need to attack his methodology not his personality.
28 states used Dominion voting machines to tabulate their votes during the 2020 United States presidential election, including most of the swing states. If there is to be redress, the voting machines in all of the 28 states need to be addressed not the ones in only the swing states.
That is what Frank did plus the ESS etc. voting machines. The algorithm was used across the board not just one county or state. Calculators for r are readily available on the 'net. For example:
"$ r ={\frac{n \sum_{i=1}^n x_i y_i - \sum_{i=1}^n x_i \sum_{i=1}^n y_i}{\sqrt {(n \sum_{i=1}^n x_i^2 - (\sum_{i=1}^n x_i)^2)(n \sum_{i=1}^n y_i^2 - (\sum_{i=1}^n y_i)^2)} } $
where n is the total number of samples, xi (x1, x2, ... ,xn) are the x values and yi are the y values."

The copy function doesn't give a very good representation of the actual formula but using a r calculator beats the hell out of going through the laborious process of performing the actual summations and arithmetic functions to find the r. Just enter the x and y values and Bob's your uncle.

The correlation of votes and registrations even when registrations were above population show that the algorithm was basing off of faulty registration numbers and the correlation ran from .97 to 1.00. Seems pretty straight forward to me. What are your objections?

torus9

Post by torus9 »

This is so petty of me, but given the subject matter...

Jill Biden Roasted For Sporting Pair of Trashy Fishnet Stockings with Short Leather Skirt

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... her-skirt/

Yup, Air Force One had to make pit-stop because Jill forget her Bic lighter on the way to the Poison show.

'Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad, song
Every Joe has his thorn...'