U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Scott
Site Admin

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Scott »

It seems to me that most of the charges against the Capitol "Insurrectionists" are extremely weak. Nothing to see here, folks.

And it is funny how quickly the media gets scrubbed to fit the establishment narrative. "Q Shaman" Jake Angeli's Mom (Martha Chansley) has been on various local media pointing out that her son did not actually break any laws and was a patriot not a rioter. She is sometimes portrayed borderline loony in the national news media in doing so, but in my opinion presents a very competent case that all he did was walk into open doors, walk around, and be photographed in the Speaker's chair. Q Shaman's only real crime are those God-awful tattoos.

The defendants are better off not trying to make it about Trump. Basically, the Feds hope to get plea bargains and to go fishing, but anyone who did not break windows and doors should not plead guilty to any felonies. The July 6 protesters were unarmed but they were mostly White. The Black Panthers marched into the California State Capitol in the 1960s with loaded guns and they were never even charged.

Especially given that Trump's Impeachment was not convicted in the Senate, the case about the Insurrection is extraordinarily lame. Since Trump was not in office any longer for his Senate trial and is only a private citizen now anyway, they can't pass laws to take away his Constitutional rights or pass Bills of Attainder, as this is specifically prohibited in the Constitution.

They also can't invoke 14th Amendment rhetoric about disqualifying him for Federal office for Insurrection because that was American Civil War fallout─and a straw grasped to appease Democrat butthurt, the Constitution is not meant.

Had Trump's second Impeachment led to a Conviction in the Senate, it would have been nothing more than a Censure (condemnation) which has no force of law behind it.

When Nixon resigned in 1974 under the threat of Impeachment, President Ford pardoned him for any possible statutory crimes related to the Watergate break-in that his enemies were still trying to conjure up. Basically this is because the sitting President is the enforcer of Federal law and a pardon is an order to his minions not to pursue a legal matter (and customarily would probably be honored by successive Chief Executives).

Nixon could have nipped the Watergate scandal in the bud by dismissing and prosecuting those responsible for the actual break-in (the so-called Committee to Re-elect the President) plus ruthlessly dismissing any Attorneys General who were or persisted in undermining his Administration. Nixon's true crime was trying to cover it up, but I digress.

With the January 6th, 2021 protest, the Feds and the Democrats have an extraordinarily weak case. And President Trump was well within his rights to call for his supporters to petition Congress for redress of grievances and to protest the election certification. Political speeches are often over-the-top, but never does Trump tell minions to break into the Capitol or to do acts of violence on Congresspersons.

Both the Democrat Arizona Senators voted to Convict. They are echoing the conspiracy-tard nonsense about the January 6th "Insurrection" being the preservation of Democracy and the Constitution─and this after a full Summer of bloody Negro and Antifa riots in the middle of nearly a year of mandated Covid lockdowns for everybody else.

Yeah, the Senators swore an oath to protect the Constitution, but the Constitution says nothing about "Democracy," only that it guarantees a "republican" form of government. I hope the few Republican Senators like Mitt Romney get their asses handed to them by the voters, but I am not optimistic.

I don't see any resolution to this matter about rigged elections either unless all precincts in the country require Voter ID and proof of citizenship. Mail-in balloting is incredibly convenient but I would be willing to ban it if it forces a basic check for citizenship and eligibility and eliminates the now omnipresent threat of ballot-box stuffing.

Democrats call this "Voter Suppression" because their minority constituents do not have the personal agency to get their heinies in gear and go vote on election day. Democrat fortunes always hinge on better turnouts and this varies. Usually "Community Organizers" must bus them in to vote, tell them who to vote for, and then haul them over to the Black Baptist Church for wings and malt liquor afterwards. That is the kind of Democracy that the Baltimore Sage H.L. Mencken feared when he complained about "Voting Cattle."

The Republican Party has to see if they can recapture the White populist magic that Trump tapped into in 2016 without intending to really change anything but his own political campaign. They need to punish the RINOs and stop being the Party of Israel and Corporate Globalization. I am not too optimistic, however.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Lots of people say that Biden received 81,000,000 votes but only the truly moronic actually believe that. That will be amply proved when there are calls for Dominion vote fraud machines to be trashed and even minimal voter validation laws be passed.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:42 am
Lots of people say that Biden received 81,000,000 votes but only the truly moronic actually believe that. That will be amply proved when there are calls for Dominion vote fraud machines to be trashed and even minimal voter validation laws be passed.
Now now T. This man Trump said 4 months before the election the only way he could lose was by a rigged election; for him this is a win win situation. If he won the election all is good, if he lost (as he did) he simply continues this premeditated lie (as he did) without any evidence that the election was rigged. This is what happened in Myanmar.

Trump would have done this scenario whoever, the opposition party or contestant was.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

LOL! Are you actually trying to sell the notion that Biden actually received 81,000,000 votes? I suppose that can I cut you a little slack since you're not from the US and haven't any real knowledge of the phony election but do you realize how truly moronic you sound?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:53 pm
LOL! Are you actually trying to sell the notion that Biden actually received 81,000,000 votes? I suppose that can I cut you a little slack since you're not from the US and haven't any real knowledge of the phony election but do you realize how truly moronic you sound?
As I said, the prediction of election fraud was made months before the election by the then President Trump. The following was on 1st August of last year.
Of course the same mail in voting occurred in the States that he won, but this was never a consideration, only the States that he lost.

Mr Trump would have made the same claim no matter who was running against him, not just then Mr Biden.

Since then not one instance of voter fraud has been found that would have changed the election outcome. Seems some have bought into Mr Trumps "big lie".

I think that Biden did get the 81 million votes or whatever, due to the incompetence of the Trump Presidency; people who were pissed decided to actually get off their butts and vote, to have a say; most were blacks, hispanics or whatever who never voted before. The people spoke, they wanted Trump gone, and gone he is. :)

Now he is acquitted by the Senate he will have to face 3 criminal investigations and potential prosecutions as a citizen.

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Quit trying to justify your claim that Biden got 81,000,000 votes. That's bullshit and you sound moronic claiming that he did.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:53 pm
Quit trying to justify your claim that Biden got 81,000,000 votes. That's bullshit and you sound moronic claiming that he did.
Not at all, the Dems got more votes in the previous election; in 2016, Donald J. Trump won the Electoral College with 304 votes (62,985,106 votes (45.9%) compared to 227 votes for Hillary Clinton[ 65,853,625 votes (48.0%).
This amounts to 128,838,730 votes in total

The recent election gave Trump 232 (74,222,960(46.8%) electoral college votes while Biden got 306.(81,283,361 votes( 51.3%).
Both the Democrats and Republicans obtained a huge increase in voter numbers with the total votes being 155,506,320, up on the 2016 election, up by 27 million. The total voters considering other parties was 158 million. That works out to more than six-in-ten people of voting age and nearly two-thirds of estimated eligible voters, according to a preliminary Pew Research Center analysis.

This was predicted in the Polls prior, which is why Mr Trump, then President made the absurd claim that the only way he could lose the election was by voter fraud; he knew the Polls were against his success.
In fact Trump did better in the elections than the Poll above indicates. The rise in turnout was fueled in part by the bitter fight between incumbent President Donald Trump and challenger Joe Biden: A preelection survey found a record share of registered voters (83%) saying it “really matter[ed]” who won. But another big factor was the dramatic steps many states took to expand mail balloting and early voting because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Due to the dramatic election loss, the courts considered that mail in ballots were OK, which is when the scenario changed to election fraud by vote switching.

Mr Trump was lying when he said the only way he could lose was by election fraud; the people took the time to vote and kick Trump out of office.

I suspect the people were voting less for Biden and the Dems; the voting was strategic to remove Trump.

If somehow he evades the courts and allowed to run for office again, an emboldened Trump is expected to use the same tactics as last time including storming the Capitol if he lost; he wants to be King, then Emperor.

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

A "poll" from "Real Clear Politics". My aching arse, give it a rest, Hunt. Yet here you are, declaring the Dominion vote fraud machines and the emergency vote dumps for Biden in the six swing states to be honest and on the level. That is truly moronic. Why do you suppose the Maricopa county council is fighting tooth and nail to prevent any audit of their voting machines and ballots and that's just for openers. Haven't you seen the videos of a democrat committee van delivering thousands of ballots in the wee hours of Nov 4th? Get your head out, Hunt.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:27 pm
A "poll" from "Real Clear Politics". My aching arse, give it a rest, Hunt. Yet here you are, declaring the Dominion vote fraud machines and the emergency vote dumps for Biden in the six swing states to be honest and on the level. That is truly moronic. Why do you suppose the Maricopa county council is fighting tooth and nail to prevent any audit of their voting machines and ballots and that's just for openers. Haven't you seen the videos of a democrat committee van delivering thousands of ballots in the wee hours of Nov 4th? Get your head out, Hunt.
All of the pre election Polls put the Dems ahead; the Dominion machines are in more states than the swing ones; the implication these were rigged was a far fetched ploy with no evidence to inflame the MAGA mob and people like yourself. As mentioned, the original issue were the mail ballots which when sorted legally needed another target. Somehow, Mr Trump with crystal clear vision knew 4 months before hand of this happening; a mere ploy to have a win win situation.

The voters knew Trump was not making America great, but dragging it down into a cesspool of uncertainty; it was not about America but about Trumps power hence the riling up of the hillbillies and rednecks, pitchforks and buffalo horns.

Seems that Nessie has taken some of you to the same la la land he inhabits most days. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amt IV