U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Charles Traynor »

Rape and brainwashing is the only way those freaks can reproduce.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

U.S. Election - QAnon Shaman testify?

Post by Huntinger »

'QAnon Shaman' Jake Angeli offers to testify against Donald Trump
CBC
Jacob 'Jake' Angeli, also known as the 'QAnon Shaman who was involved in the January attack on the US Capitol has offered to testify against Donald Trump during the former President's impeachment trial.

Angeli was reportedly hanging out for Trump to pardon him during his final days in office, and when it didn't happen he said he felt "duped".

"He regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the President, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made," his lawyer Albert Watkins told KSDK news outlet at the time.

Over the weekend, Watkins told Metro UK that Angeli had turned against the former President and would offer to testify during the impeachment trial.

He said Angeli was willing to take to the stand when the trial kicks off on February 8 because he "felt like he was betrayed by the President".

Watkins said he thought it would be important for senators to hear from someone who was allegedly incited by Trump.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Charles Traynor

Re: U.S. Election - QAnon Shaman testify?

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:50 pm

'QAnon Shaman' Jake Angeli offers to testify against Donald Trump
CBC
Jacob 'Jake' Angeli, also known as the 'QAnon Shaman who was involved in the January attack on the US Capitol has offered to testify against Donald Trump during the former President's impeachment trial.

Angeli was reportedly hanging out for Trump to pardon him during his final days in office, and when it didn't happen he said he felt "duped".

"He regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the President, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made," his lawyer Albert Watkins told KSDK news outlet at the time.

Over the weekend, Watkins told Metro UK that Angeli had turned against the former President and would offer to testify during the impeachment trial.

He said Angeli was willing to take to the stand when the trial kicks off on February 8 because he "felt like he was betrayed by the President".

Watkins said he thought it would be important for senators to hear from someone who was allegedly incited by Trump.

"I can tell you that my client's process of deprogramming is not one which is complete," the lawyer said.

"We all are deprogrammed when we're betrayed, whether it's our first love of our life, or whether it's the mail man with our significant other, it doesn't matter. The betrayal is something that requires a process, a process to reconcile. My client is in the middle of that process."
The good old, "I was brainwashed", defence strategy coming into play. I hope to God those people do not receive the lengthy prison sentences Pelosi and "sexual assault survivor" Ocasio-Cortez would like to see.
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:14 pm
The good old, "I was brainwashed," defence strategy coming into play. I hope to God those people do not receive the lengthy prison sentences Pelosi and "sexual assault survivor" Ocasio-Cortez would like to see.
I was thinking that this is some sort of plea bargaining conjured up by the administration, putting pressure on the courts; if the Shaman testifies in Congress he will get a vastly reduced sentence.

Amt IV

Charles Traynor

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:17 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:14 pm
The good old, "I was brainwashed," defence strategy coming into play. I hope to God those people do not receive the lengthy prison sentences Pelosi and "sexual assault survivor" Ocasio-Cortez would like to see.
I was thinking that this is some sort of plea bargaining conjured up by the administration, putting pressure on the courts; if the Shaman testifies in Congress he will get a vastly reduced sentence.
This sounds like a scared guy who is facing a very long time in the federal prison system following his lawyers advice. The Democrats will want to ensure there are no repeats of this insurrection and I expect some defendants will leave court shackled hand and foot with double figure sentences.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:26 pm

This sounds like a scared guy who is facing a very long time in the federal prison system following his lawyers advice. The Democrats will want to ensure there are no repeats of this insurrection and I expect some defendants will leave court shackled hand and foot with double figure sentences.
I agree, the administration through the courts will make an example of these people. The Shaman and others rightly feel as though they have been thrown under the bus by Mr Trump; of course Trump had no choice but to distance himself from these people for legal reasons. The analogy used by media is that Trump acted like a football coach driving his supporters into a frenzy; when they did his bidding (more suggestive than commanded) he simply slinked away. He never walked down Pennsylvania ave with them as he stated he would; he was never by their side.

Due to the deaths and genuine fear some members of Congress felt, it is likely they will be in Federal Prison for many Moons.

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

For the enjoyment of Rastus.

https://michaeljlindell.com/

Admiral E. Rastus

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

Yikes, two hours of boomer talk. Sorry, will have to miss out. If he ever thins it down to the essentials, I'll return to him. Otherwise the full video should come with a free pillow.

Huntinger

U.S. Election - Acquitted

Post by Huntinger »

Former president Donald Trump has repeatedly been called “Teflon Don” during his presidency – a moniker used for the late mob boss John Gotti to describe how consequences for his bad actions apparently don’t stick to him. “Impeachment is a political process, and we got a political result out of it,” Historian Douglas Brinkley said to the Guardian.

After the vote, Senate Republican minority leader Mitch McConnell, who predictably was among the 43 not guilty votes, gave a speech in which he seemed to condemn Trump while not addressing at all why he had also voted to find him not guilty.

“There’s no question, none, that President Trump is practically, and morally, responsible for provoking the events of the day.” McConnell said and also remarked that Trump is “still liable for everything he did while he’s in office. He didn’t get away with anything yet.”

However, Donald has made it clear that he is not done with politics, and that those who crossed him on this vote might well feel the sting of his retribution in two years or four.

Amt IV