U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Charles Traynor »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:59 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:51 pm
Does he still have his package or did he get it lopped off? Enquiring minds want to know.
She transitioned in 2011. Sex reassignment surgery is not necessary, so not sure if she had a "cut n tuck."
There is no such thing as transitioning to another sex.
There is no such thing as sex reassignment surgery, the correct term is genital mutilation.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

LOL! He "transitioned" in 2011? You sound like an effing faggot, Hunt. What you mean is he started wearing women's clothing in 2011. Whether he got his package lopped off is unknown.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:24 pm
LOL! He "transitioned" in 2011? You sound like an effing faggot, Hunt. What you mean is he started wearing women's clothing in 2011. Whether he got his package lopped off is unknown.
Transitioned in the medical term not mine :) I discovered that only today on wiki. I think that transitioning is more than wearing drag (like flipper does)..According to wiki " Gender transitioning is the process of changing one's gender presentation and/or sex characteristics to accord with one's internal sense of gender identity "
. It can involve the alteration of organs. (cut n tuck). I am not sure your terminology would be appropriate in the said medical paradigms. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Transitioning T NOT package lopping :geek:

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

OK, so it's packagectomy not lopping. Can't get more PC than that.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:52 pm
OK, so it's packagectomy not lopping. Can't get more PC than that.
When Jeff K comes back ask him, he will surely know much about this.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:46 pm
Torus we all sense your excitement when thinking of die Jüdin Dr Levine; perhaps it is just her personality or the twinkle in her eyes. :mrgreen: 😝 😝
[/quote]

My excitement stems from the forthright and reasonable assertion that what truly defines a woman is makeup, hair dye, jewellery, and clothing. The feministas should have no problem with that either. Yes indeed, no insult to women there! But it's all championed as being 'enlightened' or somehow 'progressive'. Yes SIR, ma'am! You've conquered nature through your abject stupidity and denial of powers that reside beyond the surgeons scalpel, makeup, and wigs. What an accomplishment!

Ray? Make me some eggs! Good luck with that.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

:lol: Orange man bad!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Right, Joe?

What? Did you initially think that you had your son's crack pipe in your hand? You phucking fraud!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

I'll correct myself in calling Dr. Ray "stupid". As it's doubtful he's (can I say that? Aren't I damned either way in this phucked up synagogue?) daft. I'll venture that someone, and most likely A MAN, potentially made the Dr. his little toy at some point in HIS HIStory. I can only speak from experience. NOW I've got your attention!
A client of mine who was once in charge of the entire computer operating system at a local university began to tell me of his trips to Thailand and the good surgeon he had disvovered. He respects me without reservation and gradually confided in me about his ongoing 'transition'. He also eventually confided in me about the homosexual rape which he was subjected to when he was a boy of 10.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

But in "Biden's" wannabe world, homosexual "men" certainly couldn't have a raped a young "boy". Therefore how can a "man" transition into a bipedal gestation unit?