French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9727
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:47 pm
been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:21 am
Scott wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am
I'd like to see for myself what this "blasphemous" cartoon of the Prophet is...
It was a cartoon that depicted religious founders in a ridiculing way, showing their nudity, genitalia and involved lewd sex acts. You really didn’t see it at the time?

Scott wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am
I don't approve of porn or borderline porn, but the drawing of the Kabab with the explosive turban that was the big deal awhile back, I mean, where's the lie?
:?

Where is the lie?? :o
Erm... well... Muhammed didn’t actually ‘bomb’ anyone. :roll:
No but he did fuck a 9 year old that he married when she was 6.
Your hatred, conformation bias and irrational prejudice is showing Werd. ;)
As your comment has NO relevance to the conversation between myself and Scott.
And it is in denial of the reality (as usual)

Even Wikipedia concedes there is contradictory information about Aisha’s age when the marriage was contracted and thus also when it was consummated.
Some traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was betrothed to Muhammad at the age of 6 or 7; other sources say she was 9 when she had a small marriage ceremony; some sources put the date in her teens.
Both the date and her age at marriage and later consummation with Muhammad in Medina are sources of controversy and discussion amongst scholars.
But this has NOTHING TO DO with the subject matter under discussion.
It is a deliberate distraction and derailing.
You are becoming more and more like a mirror image of Nessie.

You are incapable of comprehending an argument that differes to your own. Like Nessie you unintelligently assume a rival argument means the person is lying.

Yes, the cartoons shown by the teacher were deliberately offensive to Muslims.
No, my point was not about offending Muslims.
It was about the hypocrisy and double-standard of Jewish controlled media and government in Europe that permits and encourages deliberately insulting material to be published publically — and even in SCHOOLS — that intentionally seeks to offend muslms, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY OUTLAWS and persecutes the publication of non-insulting, inoffensive, academically sound, historically valid research that shows the holocaust mass-gassing narrative is bogus and that therefore survivors lied and exaggerated.

It is about this disparity, and deceit using hypocritical and partisan FREEDOM OF SPEECH laws.

It is about the indoctrination and mental manipulation that tells people the deceit that France has freedom of speech, and values that over people being offended.

It is about the regretable reality that most people seem to be unaware of this blatant hypocrisy and societal delusion, and thus they allow the mass-media to whip them up into an anti-Islamic feelng of outrage.

The point is not defending or justifying the decapitating anyone for offending anyone!!!

You are incapable of seeing the point because the predominantly Jewish controlled mass-media and the Jewish controlled governments of Europe, America and Canada have manipulated you to react this way. Your pre-conditioned, Islamaphobia has been triggered. So reasoning with you has no effect. You are beyond reason on this point. You are like one of Pavlov’s dogs. The bell has been rung. You are incapable of not reacting in the way you have been conditioned to react.

Image

Have the last word if you want. I think we are done here. You appear to be like Nessie, in that you will just repeat your original starting point ad nauseum, and/or change the subject (as you did here with Aisha’s unknown age).
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Scott »

been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:21 am
Scott wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am

I'd like to see for myself what this "blasphemous" cartoon of the Prophet is...
It was a cartoon that depicted religious founders in a ridiculing way, showing their nudity, genitalia and involved lewd sex acts. You really didn’t see it at the time?


I Googled around and I think I see what is meant, and I don't approve of porn. Unfortunately, you actually have to see obscenity to make a call about it one way or another usually.

The famous picture of Brezhnev smooching Honecker on the lips is pretty gross too, and they put that on a billboard if I remember correctly. I'd say that advertising should at least have some standards of taste.

Still, we are talking about religious zealots who want to behead people because their feels got hurt. To then call it blasphemy, as if they know the mind of God, only makes it worse.

been-there wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am
I don't approve of porn or borderline porn, but the drawing of the Kebab with the explosive turban that was the big deal awhile back, I mean, where's the lie?
:?

Where is the lie?? :o
Erm... well... Muhammed didn’t actually ‘bomb’ anyone. :roll:


Well, some of the Prophet's followers, Mohammedans seem to feel that way so it's not wrong. In satire there is usually at least a grain of truth.

:)

Image

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9727
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am
been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:21 am
Scott wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am
Where is the lie?? :o
Erm... well... Muhammed didn’t actually ‘bomb’ anyone. :roll:
Well, some of the Prophet's followers, Mohammedans seem to feel that way so it's not wrong. In satire there is usually at least a grain of truth.
• Muslims are not ‘Mohammedans’. This isn’t a semantic quibble, as the usage shows deep misundestanding of Islamic beliefs.

Mohammed never even knew what a ‘bomb’ was, so there is no “grain of truth” in that deliberately demeaning depiction of him.

• Suicide bombing was started in Russia in March 1881. No muslims were involved. It had nothing to do with Islam or any belief in a God.
It was conducted by a Revolutionary group who advocated terrorism to achieve their political aims. Prior to the successful assassination of the Tzar with a suicide bomb, these terrorist bombers had accidentally blown up the wrong train in their attempt to blow up one carrying the Tzar.

• Suicide bombing achieved world-wide notoriety during WW2 with Japanese kamikazi pilots. They were not muslims.

• The next co-ordinated, officially-sanctioned wave of suicide bombing was by the Tamil Tigers. Again nothing to do with Islam or beliefs in a ‘God’.

• Certain territorial/human rights connected, politically motivated, actions by people of the middle East employing suicide bombing tactics didn’t start until the 1970’s. These acts were correctly deemed terrorism. But the term ‘Islamic terrorism’ is a Zionist/Jewish-originated, misnomer. The terrorism was about resisting and highlighting Israeli land-theft, and later in the nineties about punishing its acceptance and support in the West. It was not about religion.

• Terrorism of civilians with bombs was started by Sir Winson Churchill who had received instigation, encouragement and support of the idea from Lord Lindemann a German born and educated Jew who was keen to keep stabbing German civilians in the back, after WW1.

• Terrorism of civilians and unwelcome foreigners with bombs was the policy employed by East European Jews to create the Jewish State of Israel. The terrorist bombing of the King David’s Hotel in Jerusalem is a famous early example. These Jewish terrorist bombers are STILL regarded as heroes and are celebrated by zionist Jews up to the current time.

SUMMARY:
• Terrorism involving bombs has NOTHING to do with the founders of the three semitic religions of Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
• Bombing is NOT an activity peculiar to Muslims. More terrorism and mass-murder by bombs has been done by Christians.
• If anybody were to depict Jesus as a terrorist mass-murderer of civilians with bombs in order to intentionally offend and provoke Christians, it would not be accurate or logcal to insist there was a “grain of truth” in the depiction, because Christians had bombed Japanese and German civilian populations eight decades ago.

Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:45 am
Even Wikipedia concedes there is contradictory information about Aisha’s age when the marriage was contracted and thus also when it was consummated.
The same wikiipedia you have given me shit for quoting from before about where the Hadith stands in terms of governing Islamic law, even though the footnotes went to Islamic sources? NOW YOU'RE DOING THE SAME THING? Shame on you, hypocrite. :lol:

We've already had Muslims admit that she was 9. So quit falling for the Taqiya tricks of Islam.
viewtopic.php?p=148728#p148728

and this:
The kind of "woke" leftism that been-there is pushing is the same kind that gets homosexuals killed while ignoring Muslim homophobia.
viewtopic.php?p=148217#p148217

Yes, the cartoons shown by the teacher were deliberately offensive to Muslims.
No, my point was not about offending Muslims.
Yes that is your point. Because you used the word "offensive" and you virtue signal and excuse their hatred for European style freedom of expression.
It was about the hypocrisy and double-standard of Jewish controlled media and government in Europe that permits and encourages deliberately insulting material
Been-there once again says offending Muslims is insulting, but he doesn't care about holocaust revisionism offending Jews. Hypocrite. I like to offend both. Hence I'm better than been-there.
to be published publically — and even in SCHOOLS — that intentionally seeks to offend muslms, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY OUTLAWS and persecutes the publication of non-insulting, inoffensive, academically sound, historically valid research that shows the holocaust mass-gassing narrative is bogus and that therefore survivors lied and exaggerated.
Quote or link me where I said this double standard was okay and that I DIDN'T have a problem with Jews using freedom of speech hypocritically. Just one link or quote. That's all you have to do. Otherwise, the only option is that I agree with you and always have and therefore YOU'RE SHOUTING AT NOBODY! :lol:
You are incapable of seeing the point
I TOLD YOU AS A CANADIAN IT OFFENDS ME WHAT ZUNDEL WENT THROUGH. So either I'm lying when I say that, or YOU'RE LYING when you act like I don't actually get offended at how revisionism is treated in Canada. Pick one.
Your pre-conditioned, Islamaphobia has been triggered. So reasoning with you has no effect. You are beyond reason on this point. You are like one of Pavlov’s dogs. The bell has been rung. You are incapable of not reacting in the way you have been conditioned to react.
Zionists who hate freedom of speech and revisionism say X about Islam.
Werd says X about Islam.
Werd is a Zionist or a brainwashed pawn.

Nice non sequitor fallacy, jackass. :roll:
Have the last word if you want. I think we are done here.
We all know you're not going to respond to my challenges and facts issued about Aisah's age that Muslims admit, nor will you respond to my challenge about why I'm either lying about my feelings about Zundel or why you're lying about my feelings and we KNOW you won't respond to how I just exposed your non sequitor fallacy that clearly underlies your whole attack on me. You certainly won't talk about your hypocritical use of wikipedia to find Muslim footnotes, the same thing you attacked me for months ago.

This is not the first time you have ducked out of challenges and avoided admitting your double standards. I expect you to do it again. Like Nessie.

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

MUSLIMS CELEBRATE THE BEHEADING OF THE TEACHER. REMEMBER GUYS, MUSLIMS LOVE FREE SPEECH AND RESPECT WESTERN VALUES. IGNORE THE STATISTIC THAT SAYS HALF OF BRITISH MUSLIMS THINK HOMOSEXUALITY SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!
More threats.

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssion=true

Muslim pupil, 11, threatens to BEHEAD his teacher in Germany: Boy had ‘declared it was okay to kill anyone who insulted the Prophet after minute’s silence was held for Samuel Paty’

The pupil's violent threat echoed the murder of French teacher Samuel Paty
Boy previously said it was acceptable to kill people who insulted the Prophet
Paty was murdered near Paris after showing cartoons of the Prophet to his class


By Tim Stickings For Mailonline

Published: 10:05 EST, 11 November 2020 | Updated: 12:35 EST, 11 November 2020

The threat of violence at the Christian Morgenstern primary school in Spandau, a suburb of Berlin, came after the teacher had stressed the importance of a forthcoming parents' evening.

She told her class that the meetings were vital because they would allow problems to be raised, adding that there could be consequences for those who refused to take part.

In response to this, the boy said: 'If that happens because my parents didn't show up, then I'll do the same to you as that boy did to the teacher in Paris'.

The boy was referring to 18-year-old Abdoulakh Anzorov, the Chechen extremist who beheaded Paty in the Paris suburbs on October 16.

Paty was targeted after showing controversial cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed to his class during a lesson on free speech, drawing anger from Muslim parents.

French president Emmanuel Macron hailed Paty as a 'quiet hero' and paid tribute to France's teachers while vowing to defend freedom of expression.

That has made him the target of anger from around the Muslim world, where Macron's image has been burned in effigy during angry protests.

Of course, been-there has nothing to say about this. He only cares about freedom of speech when it's under attack by Jews. Muslims? NOT A PEEP! I however have something to say ON BOTH OCCASIONS. I don't pick the whole the enemy of my enemy is my friend way of thinking because I'm not a fool. - Werd

When the Berlin school held a minute's silence for Paty, the same pupil who made the beheading threat responded by defending the killer's actions.

After that incident, he was spoken to by an imam who was taking part in the minute's silence and who told him that killing people could not be justified.

Following the beheading threat, headteacher Karina Jehniche phoned the boy's mother to arrange for the boy to be picked up and a meeting to take place.

'But the mother told me on the phone that he must have picked this up at school, because she and her husband didn't think that way,' the headteacher said.

It's either the parents or other Muslim kids. Gee, I wonder what will happen when they grow up and raise their children to think this way. It's not my fault of traditionally white majority countries favour liberal values and freedom of speech. It's not racist to point that out, despite what SOME may say. - Werd

Pupils in the boy's class were shocked by his behaviour, she said.

German chancellor Angela Merkel defended Macron after the French leader's defence of blasphemous cartoons caught him in an angry row with Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who suggested Macron needed 'mental checks'.

'They are defamatory comments that are completely unacceptable, particularly against the backdrop of the horrific murder of the French teacher Samuel Paty by an Islamist fanatic,' Merkel's spokesman Steffen Seibert said.

Turnagain
Posts: 9016
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Turnagain »

Face it, b-t, any asshole with a rag wrapped around his head and a bird's nest beard that tells me that I can't have a cold beer after a long day needs to be shot. That was tried here in the US and was a dismal failure yet here you are, advocating for these sick fucks.

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by torus9 »

Werd wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:16 am
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssion=true

Muslim pupil, 11, threatens to BEHEAD his teacher in Germany: Boy had ‘declared it was okay to kill anyone who insulted the Prophet after minute’s silence was held for Samuel Paty’
Chronic and neurotic cessation anxiety can lead to a psychotic co-dependence upon tribal ideologies and the invisible man. Coupled with the wannabe machismo of an 11 year old who was infected with the co-dependence vaccine before the age of reason and whose ego needs to assert its continuity and finally get to those virgins in heaven.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests