French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd
Posts: 10360
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

https://www.censored.tv/news/teacher-in ... -in-class/


I can't remember the last time a Jew beheaded someone for drawing Moses or a Christian beheaded someone for drawing Jesus. Maybe been-there and Nessie can help me out as to why Islam seems to be the only western religion with an inability to absorb liberal, secular values. How can we blame this on Zionism or the Jews (been-there) or white supremacists (nessie)? :lol:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9634
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:16 am
https://www.censored.tv/news/teacher-in ... -in-class/


I can't remember the last time a Jew beheaded someone for drawing Moses or a Christian beheaded someone for drawing Jesus. Maybe been-there and Nessie can help me out as to why Islam seems to be the only western religion with an inability to absorb liberal, secular values. How can we blame this on Zionism or the Jews (been-there) or white supremacists (nessie)? :lol:
You gullible idiot, Werd.
You are so easily played by the mass-media narrative. :roll:

Certain Jews are killing and maiming innocent people and even children on a weekly basis.
And they have been doing that with impunity for decades in occupied Palestine. They don’t need any excuse for that. They don’t need reason like ‘you insulted my belief-system’.
They can kill people with impunity just because you are not Jewish.
Didn’t you know that?
Do you need examples?

But the mass-media doesn’t tell you to hate and despise all Jews for that, like it tells you to hate all muslims for the actions of murderous muslims.

I’m not condoning the murder of the teacher, but do you really not see the hypocrisy here?
The teacher showed insulting, deliberately hateful, deliberately offensive cartoons to some muslims to teach them about Frances freedom to insult Muslim beliefs.
Can you imagine the furore if teachers showed deliberately offensive, deliberately insulting cartoons ridiculing ‘the Holocaust’ to Jewish immgrants???
It wouldn’t be tolerated for a second.
Do you really not see the hypocrisy and double standard?
Wake up and stop allowing the media to make you hate by playing on your islamaphobic prejudices.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10360
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

As you're about to see dear rodoh, been-there never answered this challenge:
Maybe been-there and Nessie can help me out as to why Islam seems to be the only western religion with an inability to absorb liberal, secular values.
Observe:
been-there wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:15 am
You gullible idiot, Werd.
You are so easily played by the mass-media narrative. :roll:
Statistics about disproportionate rape and other crimes and not "narratives." They are facts.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&start=80
Certain Jews are killing and maiming innocent people and even children on a weekly basis.
And they have been doing that with impunity for decades in occupied Palestine. They don’t need any excuse for that. They don’t need reason like ‘you insulted my belief-system’.
They can kill people with impunity just because you are not Jewish.
Didn’t you know that?
Been-there knows damn well I am aware of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. He knows damn well I have taken Nessie to task for denying it.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1998&start=20
but do you really not see the hypocrisy here?
Been-there thinks that me, a holocaust revisionist and anti Israel expansionist, is not aware of Jewish hypocrisy and chutzpah. :roll:
The teacher showed insulting, deliberately hateful, deliberately offensive cartoons
Boo hoo, cry me a fucking river! :roll:

Been-there sheds tears over offending a Muslim, but he doesn't give a damn about offending Jews. And he has the nerve to accuse others of cognitive dissonance or double standards. Amazing! I like to offend BOTH because I'm NOT a hypocrite!
to some muslims to teach them about Frances freedom to insult Muslim beliefs.
And if the Muslims can't handle it, they can shut the fuck up or leave!
Can you imagine the furore if teachers showed deliberately offensive, deliberately insulting cartoons ridiculing ‘the Holocaust’ to Jewish immgrants???
It wouldn’t be tolerated for a second.
I'm not sure why you continue to lie and pretend I'm unaware of the Jewish mafia's hold in France. They continually put writers in jail!!! Just ask Herve Ryssen how jail has been and the multiple fines have been to his pocket book! I would also say that if Jews can't handle holocaust revisionism or putting old 1800's anti Jewish books back in print that show underhanded Jewish business practices and Talmudic quotes, THEY TOO CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP OR LEAVE! I am aware many Jews don't like free speech so you don't need to continually act like I'm unaware that many Jews hate free speech. I'M FROM CANADA. I KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ZUNDEL!!! You need to stop embarrassing yourself like this. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2996
the mass-media doesn’t tell you to hate and despise all Jews for that, like it tells you to hate all muslims for the actions of murderous muslims.
Much like the people of Haiti had every right to throw off the yoke of their white oppressors who colonized them centuries back, white Europeans have the right to kick Muslims out that engage in this behaviour or at the very least close the borders and allow NO MORE TO COME IN. As the stats for crime and unemployment show, IT'S NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE!

However, I would make an exception for the following:

1. Women who want to come to the west where freedom to dress, work, fuck, abort, divorce, drive, believe in God or not, etc still exists since the Muslim world is still too backward to have made such humanistic advancements.

2. Closeted gays who want to come to the west where they can be themselves out in public because freedom of expression exists and theocracy is not a thing.

3. atheists who want to come to the west where they can be themselves out in public because freedom of expression exists and theocracy is not a thing.

Since many ex Muslim women are ASKING TO CLOSE THE BORDERS IN THE WEST, I'd like to listen to them as a good liberal. I mean they're women AND THEY'RE OF COLOUR! THAT'S TWO CARDS IN THE LIBERAL/INTERSECTIONAL DECK that should count in their favour. But of course not. Hypocritical fakes like been-there shit on these brown women and cater to brown misogynist Muslim men and have the nerve to call themselves liberals. :lol:

His whole fallacy of "you speak ill of Muslims just like Zionists do, therefore you must be a Zionist or be blind to their crimes so I have to offer to enlighten you or give you some examples" is just an exercise in the same non sequitor he always uses. He REFUSES TO ACCEPT that I can be aware of A and B at the same time!
Last edited by Werd on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

Werd
Posts: 10360
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

https://rightedition.com/2016/10/04/pro ... -feminism/
Image

Pro-American Arab Refugee Unloads About Trump, Milo, Islam and Feminism
“If you’re planning to bring the Muslims I fled to the land I found, meet me in the next 15 minutes for an ass-kicking.”

by Mark Tapson
During the Q&A after a speech given by gay conservative firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos at the University of San Francisco last week, a brave Arab girl stepped to the mic and opened up about her support for Trump and Milo while unloading on feminism and Islam apologists.

Having fled a Muslim marriage in Kuwait to come to America three years ago, Sarah “I found home in America, and I would really hate it if the values that made me find America as my home would be destroyed,” she explained. “Keep the people out of America that would change America for what we love it for.”

As for what Americans need to know about Islam, Sarah encouraged them to learn about Islamic culture from within that culture instead of from the comfort of Western culture. Words alone cannot do Islam justice, she said.

She expressed her support for Milo’s unconventional, controversial style, and her distaste for Western feminists and their multicultural blindness to the misogyny of Islam.

Check out her powerful statement above.
youtube user posted comment:
Anti Legends
Anti Legends
4 years ago

Well done Sarah, I am from Kuwait and I know exactly what she means
You know who ignores women like this? Sally Kohen a Jewish feminist. She loves to virtue signal for Muslim men.

IN OTHER WORDS, BEEN-THERE IS AS REGRESSIVE AS A JEWISH MARXIST FEMINIST!

Oh the irony!

Werd
Posts: 10360
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

DON'T TURN THE PLACE YOU'RE COMING TO INTO THE PLACE YOU FLED! RESPECT HOST CULTURES!

Theocratic Muslims AND communist Jews, take note!
Mayne now been-there has to listen since it's a black man in America saying it? Albiet about California vs Texas, but the sentiment is the same. :lol:

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2442
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Scott »

I'd like to see for myself what this "blasphemous" cartoon of the Prophet is that Muslims are so convinced that non-Believers should lose their heads over.

I don't approve of porn or borderline porn, but the drawing of the Kebab with the explosive turban that was the big deal awhile back, I mean, where's the lie?

:)

Image

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9634
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:26 am
been-there wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:15 am
You gullible idiot, Werd.
You are so easily played by the mass-media narrative. :roll:

Certain Jews are killing and maiming innocent people and even children on a weekly basis.
And they have been doing that with impunity for decades in occupied Palestine. They don’t need any excuse for that. They don’t need reason like ‘you insulted my belief-system’.
They can kill people with impunity just because you are not Jewish.
Didn’t you know that?
do you really not see the hypocrisy here?
The teacher showed insulting, deliberately hateful, deliberately offensive cartoons
Boo hoo, cry me a fucking river! :roll:

Been-there sheds tears over offending a Muslim...
(oh boy) :roll: Yet another moronic miscomprehension.

This is why I have previously given up trying to communicate with you. You can’t understand basic, simple comparisons and ideas.

This is NOT about offending muslims.

It is about a predominantly Jewish controlled mass-media that is hypocritically conditioning everyone to hate muslims while simultaneously allowing and embracing their mass-immigration into Europe.

It is about a predominantly Jewish controlled mass-media and Jewish controlled governments that are conditioning everyone into accepting obviously hypocritical ‘freedom to offend’ freespeech laws.

It is about a Jewish controlled mass-media that is hypocritically conditioning everyone to hate and demonise anyone who questions the preposterous Holocaust mass-gassing narrative and their simplistic, good-evil dualistic, racist, demonisation of the Third Reich, while simultaneously allowing and supporting their disruption of the Middle East for their zionist, settler, ethnic cleansing of non-Jews for Jewish übermensch lebensraum there.

Werd wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:26 am
The teacher showed insulting, deliberately hateful, deliberately offensive cartoons to some muslims to teach them about Frances freedom to insult Muslim beliefs.
Can you imagine the furore if teachers showed deliberately offensive, deliberately insulting cartoons ridiculing ‘the Holocaust’ to Jewish immgrants???
It wouldn’t be tolerated for a second.
...if Jews can't handle holocaust revisionism or putting old 1800's anti Jewish books back in print that show underhanded Jewish business practices and Talmudic quotes, THEY TOO CAN SHUT UP OR LEAVE! I am aware many Jews don't like free speech so you don't need to continually act like I'm unaware that many Jews hate free speech. I'M FROM CANADA. I KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ZUNDEL!!!
Then stop tacitly supporting their hypocritical double-standards on free-speech and the hypocritical double-standards regarding the ongoing murder of non-Jews in occupied Palestine, with your unwitting support of their agendas!

Werd wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:26 am
Certain Jews are killing and maiming innocent people and even children on a weekly basis.
And they have been doing that with impunity for decades in occupied Palestine. They don’t need any excuse for that. They don’t need a reason, like ‘you insulted my belief-system’.
They can kill people with impunity just because you are not Jewish.
...the mass-media doesn’t tell you to hate and despise all Jews for that, like it tells you to hate all muslims for the actions of murderous muslims.
...He REFUSES TO ACCEPT that I can be aware of A and B at the same time!
This is why I believe you are an unwitting dupe, Werd.
Because everyone knows that the REALITY currently is that “Jews can't handle holocaust revisionism or putting old 1800's anti Jewish books back in print that show underhanded Jewish business practices and Talmudic quotes”.
That IS the current sutuation.
And not only is western society NOT telling them to “shut up or leave”, but we are being conditioned to HATE and persecute anyone who suggests such a thing.

You can’t see this because you are being successfully played by the islamaphobic double-standard that I just attempted to explain to you but which you couldn’t comprehend.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9634
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am
I'd like to see for myself what this "blasphemous" cartoon of the Prophet is...
It was a cartoon that depicted religious founders in a ridiculing way, showing their nudity, genitalia and involved lewd sex acts. You really didn’t see it at the time?

Scott wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am
I don't approve of porn or borderline porn, but the drawing of the Kabab with the explosive turban that was the big deal awhile back, I mean, where's the lie?
:?

Where is the lie?? :o
Erm... well... Muhammed didn’t actually ‘bomb’ anyone. :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10360
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:14 am
The teacher showed insulting, deliberately hateful, deliberately offensive cartoons
Boo hoo, cry me a fucking river! :roll:

Been-there sheds tears over offending a Muslim...
(oh boy) :roll: Yet another moronic miscomprehension.
oh boy. :roll: another convenient elipses. Refresh:
Been-there sheds tears over offending a Muslim, but he doesn't give a damn about offending Jews. And he has the nerve to accuse others of cognitive dissonance or double standards. Amazing! I like to offend BOTH because I'm NOT a hypocrite!
Next.
This is NOT about offending muslims.
What did you just say?
The teacher showed insulting, deliberately hateful, deliberately offensive cartoons
OFFENSIVE!

Wanna try again, liar? :lol:
It is about a predominantly Jewish controlled mass-media that is hypocritically conditioning everyone to hate muslims while simultaneously allowing and embracing their mass-immigratiom into Europe.
I addressed this crap years ago. WAKE UP!
and the hypocritical double-standards regarding the ongoing murder of non-Jews in occupied Palestine, with your unwitting support of their agendas!
Ah, yes. The magical agenda he always accuses me of supporting BUT NEVER FUCKING SAYS WHAT IT IS!!! :roll:
It doesn't matter because I was able to put the puzzle together years ago.
Werd wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 11:34 pm
I have never ever written or argued that "Islam is good".
That is the implication of your argument when you say Jews are lying about Islam and it's sharia to stir up hatred.

If you don't believe that Islam is without problems, that means the Christian and Atheist scholars are correct in their assessment of how bad sharia law is for minorities and how FGM does have sanction from Mohammad. Therefore your whole pro-Islam crusade to protect it from being falsely maligned by Jews is moot. There is no middle ground. You can't have your cake and eat it too. 1+1=2. Not 11.

Your consistent refusal to show where the Christians and Atheists went wrong when saying FGM does in fact have sanction in Islam, tells me I should take your silence as a concession that I, and they, are correct. No problem. I will do just that. Same goes for this:
I hope also you will consider the possibility that the racist prejudice of yours and millions like you is deliberately being harnessed and used for 'jewish' zionist self-interest and aims.
Been-there still can't answer this question from page 9.
viewtopic.php?p=101988#p101988
The reason he won't is because he will be put into a corner where he will have to pick a side about what truly is in Islam, and stop trying to have his cake and eat it too as I have demonstrated above. We have come full circle in been-there's merry go round of delusion.

My conspiracy theory makes more sense than his. He thinks the Jews would waste extra time AFTER bringing in a culture that allegedly has nothing harmful and has had no bad results apparently in "integration" in the west, to then subsequently spend so much time and money LYING about how bad Islam is. My conspiracy theory is supported by Occam's razor and is more logical. Jews deliberately PICKED a hostile anti western culture and THRUST it into the neighbourhoods of gentiles. The work would do itself and the gentiles would see the results and figure out how bad Islam really is once they read the Koran and the many hadith. The Jews would not waste their time injecting a culture and then lying about how bad it is. Being historically notorious parasites, they would do as little work as possible to get the job done. Hence, they picked a nasty culture they wouldn't need to waste time and money lying about.

As I said, been-there should know better. Especially being swedish.
There. That's me addressing it years ago.
It is about a predominantly Jewish controlled mass-media and Jewish controlled governments that are conditioning everyone into accepting obviously hypocritical ‘freedom to offend’ freespeech laws.
What did I just say in my post that you left out with elipses? I LIKE TO OFFEND MUSLIMS AND JEWS WITH FREE SPEECH.
It is about a Jewish controlled mass-media that is hypocritically conditioning everyone to hate and demonise anyone who questions the preposterous Holocaust mass-gassing narrative and their simplistic, good-evil dualistic, racist, demonisation of the Third Reich, while simultaneously allowing and supporting their disruption of the Middle East for their zionist, settler, ethnic cleansing of non-Jews for Jewish übermensch lebensraum there.
been-there also leaves out the part of my post that says I'm Canadian and am well aware AND OFFENDED by what was done to Zundel! Been-there doesn't need to virtue signal for revisionism's freedom of speech around me since I already agree with him.
Then stop tacitly supporting their hypocritical double-standards on free-speech
Been-there has yet to link or quote where I supported the canadian human rights commission and other forms of attacks on free speech that Zionists don't like. Can he find one post of mine where I agreed with anti holocaust revisionism attacks in Canada and the EU for example? He's literally just making shit up for no reason. :lol: He's totally comfortable with saying things that are clearly not true. It's very unbecoming of a moderator.

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE TOPICS ABOUT JEWS BEING HEAVILY LINKED TO FORCING GENTILE NATIONS OPEN WHILE KEEPING ISRAEL CLOSED! BEEN-THERE CONTINUES TO LIE AND ACT LIKE I'VE NEVER DONE THIS OR BEEN AWARE OF JEWS DOING THIS! He always likes to pretend I'm in support of Zionist attacks on free speech just so he will have something to type about. Otherwise, he has no battle to fight, and therefore he looks stupid.
Last edited by Werd on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Werd
Posts: 10360
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: French teacher beheaded for showing Muhammad. Religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:21 am
Scott wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am
I'd like to see for myself what this "blasphemous" cartoon of the Prophet is...
It was a cartoon that depicted religious founders in a ridiculing way, showing their nudity, genitalia and involved lewd sex acts. You really didn’t see it at the time?

Scott wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am
I don't approve of porn or borderline porn, but the drawing of the Kabab with the explosive turban that was the big deal awhile back, I mean, where's the lie?
:?

Where is the lie?? :o
Erm... well... Muhammed didn’t actually ‘bomb’ anyone. :roll:
No but he did fuck a 9 year old that he married when she was 6.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests