Three Commies Down : Sieg Heil

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: Three Commies Down : Sieg Heil

Post by Werd »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:40 pm
There is no way in hell the Jews will succeed in securing a murder conviction against this kid. The pubic appears to be backing him (damned right too) and the controlled media are backing off. Having said that there will be more crowd shootings before November and the media will crucify the first white to kill a black.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ttenhouse/

A friend of Gaige’s said that his only regret was not being able to kill 17-year-old Rittenhouse.

“So the kid shot gaige as he drew his weapon and gaige retreated with his gun in hand. I just talked to Gaige Grosskreutz too his only regret was not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him. Coward,” a friend of Grosskreutz wrote in a chat.

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=http ... dget=Tweet

Kyle Rittenhouse was arrested and charged with murder.

Noted attorney Lin Wood announced he will help defend 17-year-old Rittenhouse and asked for his attorneys to contact him.

This statement by Grosskreutz’s friend is just more evidence that Rittenhouse acted in self defense.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:29 am

It's doubtful if Kyle shot the "shoot me nigga" Jo-Jo. Above is a graphic example of what kind of a wound that a rifle bullet creates. Jo-Jo had a small entry wound and no apparent exit wound. Being shot at close range with even a .223 would have blown the back of his head off. Jo-Jo looks as though he got popped with a small bore handgun. A .22 or perhaps a .32 but certainly not a rifle. One theory is that a fellow BLM participant took a shot at Kyle and accidentally shot his fellow looter. Recordings seem to back that up with Kyle actually saying that he DIDN'T kill anyone.

The question should be settled by the autopsy when the bullet is recovered. Whether that information is ever made public is questionable, though. Maybe when it's become settled in the public's mind that Jo-Jo was shot by Kyle. Muzzle energy for a .223 is in the 1250-1300 foot lbs while muzzle energy even for a 9mm parabellum is ~350 foot lbs.

I think the preliminary reports from the autopsy are bearing this theory out. Still many questions.

The fact that Kyle initially tries to call for help on his cell phone implies that maybe he didn't think that he was primarily the one who shot Jo-Jo before the mob proclaimed it as so and gave chase.

In the videos that Charles posted, Jo-Jo "shoot me, Nigga" has his red shirt pulled up around his neck already and appears to go down hard when Kyle is furiously running from him between the two cars. Kyle might not have even fired that shot.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:48 pm

[Joseph Rosenbaum - registered sex offender - 12 years in prison.]

Anthony Huber has a criminal history that includes charges of battery & repeat domestic abuse.

Gaige Grosskreutz has a criminal record that includes being intoxicated & armed w/a gun.

Why in hell do all these Lefty scum seem to have criminal records.

Oh, that's a real head-scratcher. All three could have come out of Julius Streicher cartoons.

:mrgreen:

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Here is Jo-Jo Rosenbaum's Arizona prison record log (in part).

https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

He was a bad boy whilst in the jug. One disciplinary infraction after another. I know people who have completed some hard time in the Arizona Corrections system without even getting so much as a ticket.

:roll:
" Shoot me, Nigga ! "

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Scott wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:58 am

He was a bad boy whilst in the jug. One disciplinary infraction after another. I know people who have completed some hard time in the Arizona Corrections system without even getting so much as a ticket.

" Shoot me, Nigga ! "

There's nothing quite like a white guy belching out "shoot me, nigga".
He's wanted to be a "nigga" long before he did any prison time where everybody is a "nigga". I can't stand this phucker.
Last edited by torus9 on Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Rosenbaum went up to Rittenhouse and tried to take his gun. Almost nobody is talking about that. The coroner's report, if it's even out yet, still has to determine whether or not Rosenbaum died from bullets fired by Rittenhouse, or someone else.

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

torus9 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:58 am
Scott wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:58 am

" Shoot me, Nigga ! "

There's nothing quite like a white guy belching out "shoot me, nigga".
He's wanted to be a "nigga" long before he did any prison time where everybody is a "nigga". I can't stand this phucker.
Ditto.