Three Commies Down : Sieg Heil

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Scott
Site Admin

Three Commies Down : Sieg Heil

Post by Scott »

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Re: Three Commies Down : Sieg Heil

Post by Scott »

This is the "Shoot Me Nigga" shortstack who chased Kyle and threw something at him (possibly a Molotov cocktail) that Kyle first shot─the late Mr. Jo-Jo Rosenbaum, age 36, of the registered sex offender persuasion. :lol:

[EDIT: The State of Wisconsin has already scrubbed Jo-Jo's name from its publicly-accessiblle sex offender registry for some reason. Also, it appears that what Jo-Jo threw at Kyle while chasing him was a brick or bottle or something in a plastic grocery bag rather than a Molotov cocktail. In the video it looks like it is on fire while seen in the yellow sodium nighttime lighting. In any case, the object does not burn or explode on impact. Antifa and BLM are known in public-safety training reports for throwing innocuous looking objects like plaster-filled Coke cans and bottles of noxious frozen liquids.]

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Ask and ye shall receive.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Here is Commie No. 2, one Anthony Huber, age 26, a BLM brainiac who brought a skateboard to a gun fight and won a Darwin Award, fair and square.

:D

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

And here is a picture of Gaige Grosskreutz, aka Lefty, the 26 year-old Commie crusader "street medic" that Kyle shot bearing down on him with a gun. :D

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

It's doubtful if Kyle shot the "shoot me nigga" Jo-Jo. Above is a graphic example of what kind of a wound that a rifle bullet creates. Jo-Jo had a small entry wound and no apparent exit wound. Being shot at close range with even a .223 would have blown the back of his head off. Jo-Jo looks as though he got popped with a small bore handgun. A .22 or perhaps a .32 but certainly not a rifle. One theory is that a fellow BLM participant took a shot at Kyle and accidentally shot his fellow looter. Recordings seem to back that up with Kyle actually saying that he DIDN'T kill anyone.

The question should be settled by the autopsy when the bullet is recovered. Whether that information is ever made public is questionable, though. Maybe when it's become settled in the public's mind that Jo-Jo was shot by Kyle. Muzzle energy for a .223 is in the 1250-1300 foot lbs while muzzle energy even for a 9mm parabellum is ~350 foot lbs.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:29 am
It's doubtful if Kyle shot the "shoot me nigga" Jo-Jo. Above is a graphic example of what kind of a wound that a rifle bullet creates. Jo-Jo had a small entry wound and no apparent exit wound. Being shot at close range with even a .223 would have blown the back of his head off. Jo-Jo looks as though he got popped with a small bore handgun. A .22 or perhaps a .32 but certainly not a rifle. One theory is that a fellow BLM participant took a shot at Kyle and accidentally shot his fellow looter. Recordings seem to back that up with Kyle actually saying that he DIDN'T kill anyone.

Kyle was in the immediate vicinity to where the first commie was shot. In the first video Kyle is seen being chased by the paedophile and having a molotov cocktail thrown at him. In the second video Kyle can be seen on his phone standing over Rosenbaum before fleeing from the scene as more communists approach. Of course being in the area is purely circumstantial and we will as you said have to wait for the autopsy results. Jo-Jo had one bullet hole in his head and multiple shots were fired at this location giving some credence to the BLM shooter theory.

Last edited by Scott on Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

There is no way in hell the Jews will succeed in securing a murder conviction against this kid. The pubic appears to be backing him (damned right too) and the controlled media are backing off. Having said that there will be more crowd shootings before November and the media will crucify the first white to kill a black.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Anthony Huber has a criminal history that includes charges of battery & repeat domestic abuse.

Gaige Grosskreutz has a criminal record that includes being intoxicated & armed w/a gun.

Why in hell do all these Lefty scum seem to have criminal records.