Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3194
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Charles Traynor »

Dolloff is to face 2nd degree murder charges.


Security guard to face 2nd-degree murder charges in Denver protest shooting: DA

The charges will be formally filed on Monday, officials said.

By Meredith Deliso 16 October 2020, 01:35 • 5 min read


A private security guard who claimed self-defense in a fatal shooting following protests in Denver over the weekend will face second-degree murder charges, prosecutors announced Thursday.

Matthew Dolloff, 30, will be charged on Monday for the shooting death of Lee Keltner, said Denver District Attorney Beth McCann. Upon conviction, the felony charge carries a mandatory prison sentence of 16 to 28 years.
Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3194
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Charles Traynor »

Jeremiah Elliott now has a GoFundMe page. He seems to think people are out to get him and he needs money to stay safe.


https://www.gofundme.com/f/jeremiah-elliott-safty-fund
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3194
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Charles Traynor »

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Werd
Posts: 10358
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:44 am
How about no shot at all?
Of course.
been-there wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:44 am
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:16 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:40 pm
.
I have no horse-in-the race, nor any dog-in-the-fight.
But it seems clear from the two photos below that it was Keltner who made it a physically violent interaction.
And that justifies him getting shot in the head...?
No, it doesn’t. (see what you just did there?)
Yep. I asked a question. Notice the question mark? If there was NOT a question mark and I made a declaration that it was your argument by using a period for punctuation INSTEAD, then that would be a strawman. See what I just did there? I used a deductive syllogism to show how you mistakenly thought I was making a strawman against you. Asking what someone's argument is not the same as declaring what someone's argument is. Do you need a dictionary? :lol:

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9631
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:12 am
been-there wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:44 am
How about no shot at all?
Of course.
been-there wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:44 am
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:16 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:40 pm
.
I have no horse-in-the race, nor any dog-in-the-fight.
But it seems clear from the two photos below that it was Keltner who made it a physically violent interaction.
And that justifies him getting shot in the head...?
No, it doesn’t. (see what you just did there?)
Yep. I asked a question. Notice the question mark? If there was NOT a question mark and I made a declaration that it was your argument by using a period for punctuation INSTEAD, then that would be a strawman. See what I just did there? I used a deductive syllogism to show how you mistakenly thought I was making a strawman against you. Asking what someone's argument is not the same as declaring what someone's argument is. Do you need a dictionary? :lol:
Ok. So you didn’t — and still don’t — see what you did there.

(I noticed the question mark :roll: )
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10358
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:59 am
Ok. So you didn’t — and still don’t — see what you did there.
:roll:
I used a deductive syllogism to show how you mistakenly thought I was making a strawman against you.
Keep beating that dead horse, Nessie. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3194
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Charles Traynor »

Jeremiah Elliot the onoxious mulatto is not very good at lying. He was asked several times during this interview whether he knew Mathew Dolloff or the 9News team and he clumsily avoided answering the question every time. A good police interrogation team would have his story in tatters in less than five minutes.Even more sickeningly his selective memory is placing blame for this tragic event on Lee Keltner whilst ignoring his own vile and loud mouthed thuggery that day which ultimately resulted in Lee Keltner’s murder. And as if his behaviour couldn’t get much worse Elliot also seemed to gloat about Mr. Keltner's death.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYYtYWLbH0
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3194
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Charles Traynor »

Why are decent American citizens allowing these degenerates to constantly shit on them and their country?



Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2441
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Scott »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Why are decent American citizens allowing these degenerates to constantly shit on them and their country?


I think it is a kind of Learned Helplessness.

It is like staring into the face of the Cobra knowing that the outcome is not going to be good.

So as long as you don't forget that you are a mongoose ...

Snake gonna be on the menu.

:)



“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
Mark Caine
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Mark Caine »

In this short 1984 video a Russian KGB defector explains how the communists will take power in America. He was spot on in how it is going down.


They Tried To Warn Us (Lost Video From 1984)(360P).mp4

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests