Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Charles Traynor »

TheGodfather wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:55 pm

Bloody HELL that's a nasty wound. Well, he had it coming, the moron.

Fuck him, he deserved it.

At least a year of rehab if they do not need to amputate the lower arm.
Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:12 pm

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Shaun King, a major figure in Black Lives Matter, has revealed that the movement’s efforts to promote violence in American cities are designed to push forward with a “complete dismantling of American policing.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/blm-lea ... urce=TPICI

a major figure? one could say a SUPREME "WHITE" and "major" figure who likes to toss out a "y'all" for y'all, like a Hilary Clinton addressing southern blacks. Ironic, y'all...

King, who has over one million followers on Twitter, pushed for violence in the streets.

“I’m not going to call for peace. We’ve tried peace. For years. Y’all don’t understand that language,”

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Clue this "Canadian" in. Were Jews calling Sanders an anti-semite or is King inferring some "white supremacist" conspiracy against Sanders?

Charles Traynor

TheGodfather wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:55 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Lol! The violent Commie rioter who ran off into the background in the previous video shouting for a medic.

Bloody HELL that's a nasty wound. Well, he had it coming, the moron.

He certainly did!

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

This is a short video of Kyle Rittenhouse, a very scared and overweight 17 year old kid.

He naively thought he was doing the right thing.

Kyle is currently charged with first-degree murder.

The Jewish media are going to portray him as a white supremacist monster until the end of all time.

At a time of extreme social unrest, one would have hoped parents would keep their children at home, out of harms way. :(

Freya

Post by Freya »

I'm scared. Some will think I'm weak and female, or playing weak and female.

Doesn't matter much to me either way...same difference ultimately.

The fact is, these brutes (all of them but sure black and jewish) target white anglo girls and women. Hell, all brutes in America do, maybe Europe as well.

Help.

Freya

Post by Freya »

Scott wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:08 pm
Podcaster Mike "Enoch" Peinovich donned a suit over the weekend and gave a thirty-minute speech announcing the creation of the National Justice Party from the remnants of those who protested the desecration of the statue of General Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, Virginia three years ago.

Fair warning─this is the same Mike Peinovich that former Holocaust Revisionist Eric Hunt was thinking of debating recently (referenced in a sticky thread on this forum here), and Mike is dutifully listed at the Southern Poverty Law Center as a Thought Criminal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Enoch

It's a great speech but instead of the great Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood," Mike soberly talks about how it is verboten to advocate for White people since Charlottesville in 2017 and how that is now going to change. It's a shot across the bow for our day.

Communists take note.

You can watch the speech at the link (one word) national justice party dot com ─ but you might want to use a more secure browser or a VPN since it is by definition Fed Posting to nonviolently advocate for White people these days.

Of course this forum will support debating and discussing these and all other issues, just as we always have.

:)

EDIT: the Peinovich speech is now up at YouTube but I'm not sure for how long:

This guy is jewish, in his recent background, it's quite obvious by looking at him and his name.

Just saying. I really doubt any jewish person has europeans' backs, or any groups' backs beyond jews.' That's what the concept of 'jewish' means.

It's very hard to take a jewish man seriously when he champions a 'white nation.' He isn't white! What he is is almost certainly controlled opposition. The jew even comes from NYC.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

torus9 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:31 pm

Clue this "Canadian" in. Were Jews calling Sanders an anti-semite or is King inferring some "white supremacist" conspiracy against Sanders?

BLM activist Shaun King, aka "Talcum X," is a burr-headed mulatto with light skin. He got his MA in History at Arizona State University.

My guess is that Bernie Sanders, being a Leftwing Jew, was gently countersignalling Israel on behalf of the brown-skinned Palestians, because for some Israel represents "White colonialism."

Occasionally one set of Jews will call the other set anti-Semitic.

Rightwing Jews, like Alan Dershowitz, would not be caught dead even gently criticizing Israel, but they are the minority. Most Jews are in fact Leftists, but even so, they are rarely ever more than nominally critical of Israel.

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Scott wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:36 am

BLM activist Shaun King, aka "Talcum X," is a burr-headed mulatto with light skin. He got his MA in History at Arizona State University.

My guess is that Bernie Sanders, being a Leftwing Jew, was gently countersignalling Israel on behalf of the brown-skinned Palestians, because for some Israel represents "White colonialism."

Thanks, Scott. "Talcum X" :) Yeah, his designer frames and manicured moustache tells me that in his noble quest for "equality" on the animal farm that he definitely wants to be in the clique that is "more equal than others."

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Freya wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:30 am
Scott wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:08 pm
Podcaster Mike "Enoch" Peinovich donned a suit over the weekend and gave a thirty-minute speech announcing the creation of the National Justice Party from the remnants of those who protested the desecration of the statue of General Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, Virginia three years ago.

[...]

EDIT: the Peinovich speech is now up at YouTube but I'm not sure for how long:

This guy is jewish, in his recent background, it's quite obvious by looking at him and his name.

Just saying. I really doubt any jewish person has europeans' backs, or any groups' backs beyond jews.' That's what the concept of 'jewish' means.

It's very hard to take a jewish man seriously when he champions a 'white nation.' He isn't white! What he is is almost certainly controlled opposition. The jew even comes from NYC.

"Looks Jewish" isn't really an argument. LOOKS Jewish is pretty hard to define at best, and that is NOT the same as IS Jewish.

Whenever they ran out of arguments, Fritz Berg's critics always said that he looked like an old Jew. Of course, I've never heard of a male Jew who had staunch German Catholic parents and wasn't circumcised. Fritz had a problem with Jews, but he also had a problem with Roman Catholicism.

Anyway, Mike Peinovich is mostly of Norwegian ancestry, with some Serbian on his Father's side, hence the name.

Mike has also taken a 23 and Me DNA test with zero Ashkenazi blood, from what I understand. But I suppose one could argue that these DNA Ancestry-testing companies are all owned by Jews. For example, the billion-dollar company Ancestry dot com, founded by Mormon BYU graduates at Lehi, Utah in 1990 was recently sold to Jews too.

The Nazis usually defined Jewishness as fifty-percent Jewish parents or more, PLUS practicing the Jewish religion or being married to a Jew, or something else like being a Communist. I'd say that Mr. Peinovich passes that test (i.e., not a Jew).

I agree that a White Nationalist movement that must address the so-called Jewish Question should not be run by Jews or have any in leadership roles. That would make sense given how Jews have dominated the mass-media and most major institutions, and their clearly-documented historical agenda of promoting race-mixing and integration.

However, I would caution against hard purity-spiralling without any clear knowledge. People said that Reinhard Heydrich "looked Jewish" too.

As far as beiong "controlled opposition," I'm not sure what that means given the scales involved here. I believe that the Republican Party and most Conservatives are controlled-opposition because they siphon meaningful resources away from people and causes that could fight the Democrats, Liberals, Zionists, Communists, and worse. I have lost complete faith in Trump-Pence but I think Biden-Harris are far worse. Trump moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem but he also kept us out of war with Iran, which was highmost on the Hillary Clinton Neocon agenda.

One useful litmus test is from the Bible (Yeah, I know) and "by their fruits shall ye know them." That is a pretty good maxim most of the time.

I don't always agree with White Nationalists or the Alt-Right but I have not seen anything too egregious. Most of the speakers invited to the 2017 Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally had zero to do with the planning, let alone the ruining of the event.

Anyway, the National Justice Party issued another statement yesterday about the Kenosha, WI rioting (below) and I think they are correct to call out the indifference of the major political parties at this time. I don't see any harm.

https://nationaljusticeparty.com/2020/08/26/njp-demands-justice-for-kyle-rittenhouse/

In any case, this forum will always strive to be a place where people can freely share their ideas and to debate controversial issues.

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)