Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Charles Traynor »

When White men first came to America they discovered a vast wilderness continent inhabited by Stone Age savages.

White people turned the wilderness they found into what many regard as the greatest country in the world.

America was White and very prosperous until 1965.

In 1965 the Jewish Hart–Celler Act turned everything on its head and allowed the flooding the country with low IQ Third World savages.

Today the Jewish media falsely portrays America as a nation of immigrants. This is of course total bullshit. White men created the United States and the founding fathers did not consider darkies to be men who were created equal.

Today America no longer sends men into space to explore new worlds. Today America can no longer even afford to maintain basic infrastructure like bridges and railroads. Today the treacherous US government steals money from White tax payers and funnels it to subsidise millions of non productive darkie parasites who are dragging that once proud nation down to the level of the Third World.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Turnagain »

The Jew Celler/Javits act or, since the Jews didn't want the treasonous immigration act to be seen as a wholly Jew affair, the Hart/Celler act, was the real turning point in US history. Desegregation was the precursor to that and the Jews have worked tirelessly since then to destroy the nation and transform it into the current shithole we call the USA.

They have been brilliantly successful with the once proud White people cringing in fear of being called "racists" or "anti-semitic". Perhaps we deserve this since most White people seem to be the most gullible fools in the world.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Podcaster Mike "Enoch" Peinovich donned a suit over the weekend and gave a thirty-minute speech announcing the creation of the National Justice Party from the remnants of those who protested the desecration of the statue of General Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, Virginia three years ago.

Fair warning─this is the same Mike Peinovich that former Holocaust Revisionist Eric Hunt was thinking of debating recently (referenced in a sticky thread on this forum here), and Mike is dutifully listed at the Southern Poverty Law Center as a Thought Criminal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Enoch

It's a great speech but instead of the great Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood," Mike soberly talks about how it is verboten to advocate for White people since Charlottesville in 2017 and how that is now going to change. It's a shot across the bow for our day.

Communists take note.

You can watch the speech at the link (one word) national justice party dot com ─ but you might want to use a more secure browser or a VPN since it is by definition Fed Posting to nonviolently advocate for White people these days.

Of course this forum will support debating and discussing these and all other issues, just as we always have.

:)

EDIT: the Peinovich speech is now up at YouTube but I'm not sure for how long:

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Charles Traynor

I don’t know that much about the US Alt-lite movement apart from what I learned from a few videos and podcasts I watched and listened to around the time of Charlottesville. I wasn’t impressed by them during their heyday, and right now I am rolling my eyes in disbelief that any of those crooks and weirdo’s still have any credibility left.

TRS is a well known glow-nigger honey pot trap. Is there anyone associated with those clowns who are not federal assets? As far as I can tell all these individuals are deeply compromised in one way or another. We have self admitted federal informants, drug addicts, alcoholics, race mixers, Jews, those married to Jews, those who are fucking their “comrades” wives, and those with mental health issues all claiming to be moral, patriotic white nationalist saviours of America. The National Justice Party is beyond a joke and anyone who doesn’t want to be doxxed should steer well clear of them.

Apparently the nog is an adopted special needs retard and not a blood relation. Does anyone here have reliable intel on this?

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Not all of us have the luxury of having had parents like mine who actually voted for Segregationist George Wallace in 1968. They are fairly standard Conservatives, what Nixon called the "Silent Majority," and the types of "privileged" ordinary White people who heard the dog whistle when Trump in 2016 said that he wanted to Make America Great Again.

I'm not a Conservative or a Christian but at least I learned to inherently distrust the Groupthink and the System long before collapse seemed a real posibility short of nuclear war. I also think that I learned good critical-thinking skills, which is not something that one can say happens so much nowadays on either the Right or the Left.

Mike Enoch has never been coy about having been raised in New York in the belly of the beast and having had Shit-Lib parents and siblings. He is also divorced from his Jewish wife and now has a shield maiden girlfriend. He seems to have an insightful understandinfg of the Jewish Question, and ex-Klansman and politician David Duke vouches for him. Duke was one of the first Klansmen to understand that respectable "optics" was just as important to White Nationalist propaganda as LARPing in costumes or uniforms.

In short, anybody can be a Fed so the important thing is to be cautious about talk that might imply illegal activities. I realize that not all countries have anything close to First Amendment protections on speech and assembly, and that even with these codified legal protections you usually have to have extra financial and legal resources to minimally fight the system if the system wants to fight you.

I'm not sure what purity-spiralling can accomplish. At the moment White Nationalists can't even organize a rally to protect Confederate monuments, and the anarchists are busy terrorizing people in the streets now and tearing down all White symbols of heritage and accomplishment.

I would draw the distinction between the Alt Lite and the Alt Right as the latter being willing to at least debate the "Jewish Question."

Whether Communists on the Left or Zionists on the Right, why is it that Jews are always at the forefront of multicultural subversion and race-mixing?

:?: :?: :?:

Leftists and subversives and sex perverts have literally marched through the institutions from primary school to higher education. Is it any coincidence that Jews are hugely over-represented in all the elite levers of power from academia, mass-media, and the tech industry, to global finance and government?

These are things that need to be discussed and debated by reasonable people.

The Holocaust is a huge litmus test as well.

Most Conservatives are too "Kosher" to touch Holocaust Revisionism, and how this topic is handled in debate and analysis seems to me to serve as a pretty basic indicator for who wants genuine change and who just wants to enjoy the perks of the "controlled opposition" and the status quo.

I would contrast Mike Enoch with a professional troll such as Andrew Anglin. Shitposting only goes so far.

Also, I don't think that Holocaust Revisionism or historical revision in general is a valid political "movement," per se. They are different things. There ARE important political implications with the Big-H, however.

So, if we can separate the wheat from the chaff in the proverbial marketplace-of-ideas, I think it is clear to see that how historical narratives are told does effect other things like Heritage and Culture. This certainly has direct political importance, and the ADL and SPLC have taken notice.

Btw, the TRS podcasters, one of whom is an EMT who was with the WN people at Charlottesville, have found some interesting perspectives from public safety insiders who were involved in the Charlottesville debacle three years ago. An emergency room doctor makes some "surprising" observations in a videotaped lecture below that we are not going to see mentioned on the mainstream media. I have not watched it yet.

Dr. George Lindbeck, Charlottesville, VA emergency doctor (training video)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Looks like the National Justice Party has just issued a statement about the Anarchist violence in Wisconsin after the Jacob Blake police shooting and the Governor's cucky condemnation of his own police officers. Interesting.

https://nationaljusticeparty.com/2020/08/25/njp-statement-on-the-violence-in-kenosha-wisconsin/

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Call me paranoid, but it may be that subversives within your own "law enforcement" just might be egging this race war on.

Charles Traynor

Civilians should never carry rifles to a riot and pretend to be some type of auxiliary police unless they intend killing the rioters. The naivety shown by those guys last night in Kenosha went way beyond complete stupidity, regardless of their good intentions. If you really want to defend a property with firearms then get on the roof or upper stories where the mob can’t reach you, and then shoot to kill. The baying mob has no respect for those with guns and they will jump you and kill you the very second they think they can get the upper hand and take your weapon from you.

The paramilitary LARPing seen in the first video can very quickly lead to the type of shit that went down in the last video.

The first Commie shot, the overly aggressive poison dwarf can be seen strutting his stuff in this video. He chased the shooter down throwing a molotov cocktail at him before eventually getting shot in the head.

The shooter runs for his life whilst being chased by "peaceful" protesters. A tired looking shooter eventually loses his footing and falls. The mob closes for the kill and then all hell breaks loose.

The shooter was not a white guy. He was a BLM supporting Hispanic who just wanted to protect small business owners property.

Lol! The violent Commie rioter who ran off into the background in the previous video shouting for a medic.

[Edit: the original second video seems to have disappeared and was replaced with a full story version]
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Lol! The violent Commie rioter who ran off into the background in the previous video shouting for a medic.

Bloody HELL that's a nasty wound. Well, he had it coming, the moron.

Charles Traynor

Scott wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:23 am
Looks like the National Justice Party has just issued a statement about the Anarchist violence in Wisconsin after the Jacob Blake police shooting and the Governor's cucky condemnation of his own police officers. Interesting.

https://nationaljusticeparty.com/2020/08/25/njp-statement-on-the-violence-in-kenosha-wisconsin/

Evers sucks Jew cock at every opportunity, hang him high.

Somebody needs to tell the NJP that using a 1998 era, gore site type black background, for what is supposed to be a modern-day political party is retarded.